KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Cillian Murphy

Cillian Murphy
Started by: Hypernova

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (55): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hypernova

Cillian Murphy

A soft-spoken, fair-skinned actor with startling blue eyes, a penchant for playing volatile characters, and a reluctance to forsake his critically lauded stage career into a life in film, American audiences may best know Irish actor Cillian Murphy as the bike courier making his way through infected London in director Danny Boyle's apocalyptic thriller 28 Days Later. Though the film may have been Murphy's first to find wide stateside exposure, he has been appearing onscreen in the U.K. and his native Ireland since 1997. Born in Douglas, Cork, Ireland, in 1974... Cillian Murphy @ Yahoo

I know that Cillian Murphy is the new Batman movie, but so far because he is such a "private person" there is not alot known about him - and that goes for photos.

If you have any of Cillian Murphy, I'd love to see it.

Attachment: ontheedge.jpg
This has been downloaded 619 time(s).

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 11:18 AM
Hypernova is currently offline Click here to Send Hypernova a Private Message Find more posts by Hypernova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
muse5
Fool of a Took

Oh, he was so cute in 28 days later, i don't have any pics, but if anyone else does it would be greatly appreciated!

A time to gain, a time to lose
A time to rend, a time to sew
A time to love, a time to hate
A time for peace, I swear it’s not too late

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 05:46 PM
muse5 is currently offline Click here to Send muse5 a Private Message Find more posts by muse5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i didn't think much of cillian in 28 days later, but he most certainly did catch my attention as dr. jonathan crane/scarecrow in batman begins! i think he did a wonderful job as crane. love his voice and striking good looks. cillian has such amazing blue eyes! eek! love

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)
(Image Source: Yahoo! Movies)

i'll try to post more images and links to images of cillian as crane soon! smokin' (and i promise you, they'll be better ones and of him without those glasses, if you don't like those.)

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 09:54 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

he's hot!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 11:10 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

uh huh very

This afternoon with you was something like a letter
The kind that someone writes but never sends

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 12:19 AM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

fixed it hopefully you can see them now

Last edited by KillTheLight on Jun 23rd, 2005 at 12:52 AM

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 12:39 AM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
charmedFairy
docanddimples junkie

i cant see them^ confused

no other words would do

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 12:47 AM
charmedFairy is currently offline Click here to Send charmedFairy a Private Message Find more posts by charmedFairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

beautiful eyes

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 12:53 AM
charmedFairy
docanddimples junkie

wow..so blue..

no other words would do

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 12:56 AM
charmedFairy is currently offline Click here to Send charmedFairy a Private Message Find more posts by charmedFairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

i love the freckles

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 12:58 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

uh huh

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 01:17 AM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

I just got Disco Pigs today... I hear it is good....

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 01:21 AM
silver_tears

smile

Attachment: boob4.jpg
This has been downloaded 575 time(s).

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 05:50 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

big grin batman premiere

This has been downloaded 611 time(s).

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 05:51 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

red eye

This has been downloaded 533 time(s).

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 05:53 AM
silver_tears

eek!

This has been downloaded 519 time(s).

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 05:54 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

if you go to livejournal.com, in the upper right hand corner, type in cillian's name in the search bar. and then next to the search bar, click for "interest". then okay. there should be a nice list of sites dedicated to him. that's where i found most of my images of cillian and him as crane that i have on my comp. that i'm going to use for a new layout for my xanga site. can't wait!

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 08:22 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

I've only seen him in the trailer for batman but he did catch my eye..
I thought he looked familiar but I looked him up and I've not seen him in anything so he must just remind me of someone else...

anyways here's the pic from IMDb

in this pic he reminds me of Tom Welling from smallville...

He does have nice eyes and I fancy him in the batman trailer but in most of the pics ppl have put up I don't fancy him.

weird.

Attachment: cillian.jpg
This has been downloaded 493 time(s).

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Last edited by Piggle Humsy on Jul 4th, 2005 at 01:16 PM

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 01:06 PM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

great actor who sometimes doesnt pick great roles

if you want to see him at his best then try and get the little known "disco pigs"...its a truly brilliant film

http://www.discopigs.com/

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 01:29 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

I bought that movie but havent watched it yet ^ erm

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 04:00 PM