KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » If you had to live on a island with 1 actor and 1 actresses who would they be?

If you had to live on a island with 1 actor and 1 actresses who would they be?
Started by: matchbox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
matchbox

I would want to live with Richard Dean Anderson, as he if funny and he has got out of worse situations on MacGyver and Stargate, so we would survive!

And I would want Famke Janssen as my actresses as she is gorgeous, and she too has been trapped on a island at the end of deep rising, so she would be good in the survival department as well!

and we could populate the island in our spare time!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 08:54 PM
matchbox is currently offline Click here to Send matchbox a Private Message Find more posts by matchbox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lady Lithoniel
PYROFLY

Dominic Monaghan and umm.... i dont really know what actress i would choose

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 08:59 PM
Lady Lithoniel is currently offline Click here to Send Lady Lithoniel a Private Message Find more posts by Lady Lithoniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Golden Moon

orlando and kate bosworth...
to make love to orli in front of kate and make her jealouse... laughing

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 09:12 PM
Golden Moon is currently offline Click here to Send Golden Moon a Private Message Find more posts by Golden Moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lady Lithoniel
PYROFLY

laughing

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 09:16 PM
Lady Lithoniel is currently offline Click here to Send Lady Lithoniel a Private Message Find more posts by Lady Lithoniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sonofasaiyan
Restricted

Account Restricted

It would have to be Jack Black and Natalie Portman. Jack could entertain Natalie and I and we could make sweet, sweet...smores. laughing I would lovelove Natalie lovelike no man could.

If we keep pushing technology, eventually it will push back.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 09:17 PM
sonofasaiyan is currently offline Click here to Send sonofasaiyan a Private Message Find more posts by sonofasaiyan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
matchbox

natalie portman is goreous, a good person to be trapped on a island with!!!!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 09:21 PM
matchbox is currently offline Click here to Send matchbox a Private Message Find more posts by matchbox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sonofasaiyan
Restricted

Account Restricted

I see you're a man with taste. yes

If we keep pushing technology, eventually it will push back.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 09:24 PM
sonofasaiyan is currently offline Click here to Send sonofasaiyan a Private Message Find more posts by sonofasaiyan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
matchbox

lol, it seems to be a theme developing in people chooses of people to have with them. one to copulate with and one for a laugh!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 09:30 PM
sblomiexisxsexy
Official owner of Dom!!

Dominic Monaghan....obviously...and uh...

well...elijhas PRACTICALY a girl. could i pick him?? no

come to think of it, i wouldnt enjoy being on a deserted island with elijha. altough it would be fun to torture him by playing tig! MUHAHAHAHA.

::cough:: anyway...

xxxTHE OFFICIAL OWNER OF ALL THINGS DOMxxx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dom: some people think im called 'Mary'.
Billy: yes, but do you have a little lamb?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 09:31 PM
sblomiexisxsexy is currently offline Click here to Send sblomiexisxsexy a Private Message Find more posts by sblomiexisxsexy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kella
I hit an armadillo, hard.

I would choose Dom Monaghan and hmm.... I guess it doesn't matter which actress I pick...cuz she would mysteriously die and I would be left alone with Dom in the long run...so...big grin

These books own me. Fer reals.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 09:37 PM
Kella is currently offline Click here to Send Kella a Private Message Find more posts by Kella Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
matchbox

pick a big strong women so she can do all the work, while you got to 'work' on dom!!!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 09:39 PM
Kella

Bwah ha ha ha...good idea..now who could I pick??? hmm..... Kathy Najimy??? uhm....The chick that played Delores Claiborne or Molly Brown in titanic??? uhm....give me some ideas..... Someone who's @$$ I can kick if she gets out of line.... so no one like Chyna....

oh yeah and yes I agree with your little quote there...Famke is quite gorgeous...I'd do her....big grin

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 09:43 PM
Kella is currently offline Click here to Send Kella a Private Message Find more posts by Kella Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sblomiexisxsexy
Official owner of Dom!!

quote:
Originally posted by matchbox
pick a big strong women so she can do all the work, while you got to 'work' on dom!!!

HAHA yeah good idea...id pick like...some strong ugly chick who dom'll run away from if she trys anything anyway....maybe like uh....................................................................................................................................................

my brain just eploded. im thinking too hard..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 11:11 PM
sblomiexisxsexy is currently offline Click here to Send sblomiexisxsexy a Private Message Find more posts by sblomiexisxsexy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kella

yeah...same here. Can't seem to think of anyone. hmm...

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 11:23 PM
sblomiexisxsexy
Official owner of Dom!!

grr...who could i pick..??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 11:24 PM
Kella

hey...she's not big and strong, but she's funny and gay. Ellen Degeneris (however you spell her name) SHe'd have me and Dom rollin and she could help out with setting stuff up and she would not be a threat.... and i could kick her ass if she stepped out of line...

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 11:26 PM
sblomiexisxsexy
Official owner of Dom!!

GOOD ONE! ill bring her along to myisland as well, if you want to share of course. laughing rolling on floor laughing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 11:32 PM
Kella

as long as I get him first....laughing

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 11:36 PM
sblomiexisxsexy
Official owner of Dom!!

ok, ok u get him first. but makesure hes ok by the time i get him! laughing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 01:38 AM
.Dance_Inside.

Eric Bana or Ewan McGregor cuz than he could sing to me with his beautiful voice and Nicole Kidman shes my favourite Actress!

EDWARD CULLEN IS MY LIFE.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 03:43 AM
.Dance_Inside. is currently offline Click here to Send .Dance_Inside. a Private Message Find more posts by .Dance_Inside. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote