KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Lauren Lee Smith

Lauren Lee Smith
Started by: Emma718

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emma718
posthuman

Lauren Lee Smith

Hello everyone, i thought i would start a Lauren Lee Smith theard. Below is details on her and her filmography so far big grin

Name: Lauren Lee Smith (ofcourse..lol)
Birthplace: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Birthday: June 19th 1980

Starring Roles
Mutant X (2001) - Emma Delauro (seasons 1-2)
The Christy Series

Guest Starring Roles:

The Dead Zone - Bonnie Gibson - Total Awareness (2004)
The L Word - Lara Perkins - Losing It (2004)
The L Word - Lara Perkins - Lies, Lies, Lies (2004)
The L Word - Lara Perkins - Longing (2004)
The L Word - Lara Perkins - Let's Do It (2004)
The Twilight Zone (2002) - Eve - Sunrise (2003)
Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction - - Episode 33 (2002)
Christy - Christy Huddleston - Christy: A New Beginning (2001)
Christy - Christy Huddleston - Christy: A Change of Seasons (2001)
Christy - Christy Huddleston - Christy: Return to Cutter Gap (2000)
2gether - Erin Evans - Dumped (2000)
Dark Angel - Natalie - Pilot (1) (2000)
Dark Angel - Natalie - Pilot (1) (2000)
2gether - Erin Evans - Rage (2000)
2gether - Erin Evans - Lorelei (A.K.A. Pilot) (2000)
2gether - Erin Evans - 2GE+HER (A.K.A. 2gether) (2000)

Movie/Mini-Series/Special Roles

The Survivors Club (2004) - Meg Pesaturo
I Want To Marry Ryan Banks (2004) -
Christy, Choices of the Heart, Part II: A New Beginning (2001) - Christy
Christy: The Movie (2001) (2001) - Christy Huddleston
The Wedding Dress (2001) - Hannah Pinkham
2gether (2000) - Erin Evans
Get Carter (2000) (2000) - Girl #2
Christy, Choices of the Heart, Part I , A Change of Seasons - Christy

Movies:

Valentine (2000)
Lie With Me ( set to be released in 2005) with Eric Balfour (Texas Cahinsaw Massarce)

Also Lauren Lee Smith was originally cast as Gibb in the film Freddy Vs. Jason (2003) and Lauren Lee Smith was once considered for the role of Lana Lang in WB's Smallville.

She was also a model

I am done now..lol and here is a pic of her in Mutant X smile

First episode "Shock of the New"
Happy Dance

Last edited by Emma718 on Aug 7th, 2004 at 07:38 AM

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 07:35 AM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma718
posthuman

"The Shock of the New" Mutant X

I will be posting more pics soon!

Attachment: lauren.jpg
This has been downloaded 157 time(s).

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 07:39 AM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

shes cute

bitches bow down

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 01:35 AM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

i don't think i have seen her in any movies..

I disaprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
SIG MADE BY LIL BITCHINESS

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 01:36 AM
Princess Re is currently offline Click here to Send Princess Re a Private Message Find more posts by Princess Re Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

her flimography is above

bitches bow down

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 02:08 AM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

i know..i just don't remember seeing her in any of them

I disaprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 02:09 AM
Princess Re is currently offline Click here to Send Princess Re a Private Message Find more posts by Princess Re Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma718
posthuman

quote:
Originally posted by Princess Re
i don't think i have seen her in any movies..

Nah...she hasn't really been in any movies which has been on the silverscreen, like only 1 i think and Lie With Me, i am sure is going to the silverscreen (not sure) but she is a awesome actress and hopefully get to be in alot of big movies.

big grin

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 05:24 AM
chilled monkey

I really like Lauren. She was so good in Mutant X. I stopped watching after she left.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 08:09 PM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

i only watch movies with karate and crap in them so i can use the skills to kick even more a$$

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 10:02 PM
Emma718
posthuman

quote:
Originally posted by chilled monkey
I really like Lauren. She was so good in Mutant X. I stopped watching after she left.

I know she was so good in MX..but the killed her of.. sad

BIG MISTAKE....so many fans loved her character

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 06:50 AM
chilled monkey

Princess Re: I like films with female action heroes too. Interestingly, in Mutant X, Lauren was the only cast member with no previous martial arts training (I think.) In the latter half of S1 she had learned a few moves and she was really good. Also, when she fought, she didn't use a lot of wires and stuff, which I liked.

Emma718: Too true, is it any wonder the show is facing cancellation?

Why did they kill her off anyway. If Lauren wanted to leave, that's fair enough, but if not (if she would have been happy to stay) then why? Did they really think killing off a well-loved character/actress would boost the ratings?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 08:18 PM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma718
posthuman

quote:
Princess Re: I like films with female action heroes too. Interestingly, in Mutant X, Lauren was the only cast member with no previous martial arts training (I think.) In the latter half of S1 she had learned a few moves and she was really good. Also, when she fought, she didn't use a lot of wires and stuff, which I liked.

Emma718: Too true, is it any wonder the show is facing cancellation?

Why did they kill her off anyway. If Lauren wanted to leave, that's fair enough, but if not (if she would have been happy to stay) then why? Did they really think killing off a well-loved character/actress would boost the ratings?

Lauren Lee Smith was happy to stay on, as she thought she was going to do the 3rd season. Though they killed her character on the last episode (last time seeing Lauren) but her character died actually the first episode of the 3rd season. Plus they replaced her with a new character Lexa(arrgghh) Sooo she didn't want to leave, she was happy there. Also that was a big mistake because alot of people stopped watching Mutant X because they killed her character off, and if they didn't kill her off they would of had a fourth season (my guess)

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 06:46 AM
chilled monkey

Just as I thought. Thanks for clarifying that.

Makes you wonder just what the writers were thinking. How could they have possibly thought that getting rid of her was a good move?

Is The L Word shown in the UK? I'd like to see it, especially if Lauren appears in it.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 12:36 PM
Emma718
posthuman

quote:
Just as I thought. Thanks for clarifying that.

Makes you wonder just what the writers were thinking. How could they have possibly thought that getting rid of her was a good move?

Is The L Word shown in the UK? I'd like to see it, especially if Lauren appears in it.

I know, it's weird..o well. Now she can move onto bigger and better things i guess...lol

Not sure about the UK, i can check for you. Lauren appears in a number of episodes.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 02:46 AM
chilled monkey

Thanks, I'd appreciate that.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 12:07 PM
Emma718
posthuman

Pictures of her in the recent episode of dead zone

Attachment: lls.jpg
This has been downloaded 92 time(s).

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 09:30 AM
Emma718
posthuman

Attachment: ahdeijwq.jpg
This has been downloaded 89 time(s).

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 09:31 AM
Emma718
posthuman

Attachment: lls3.jpg
This has been downloaded 84 time(s).

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 09:34 AM
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

can i still rent mutant X?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 01:58 PM
Emma718
posthuman

quote:
Originally posted by Princess Re
can i still rent mutant X?

Do you mean like rent from a video store...then i don't know
but i know you can buy the dvd's or video's
big grin

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 08:56 AM