KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Hilary Duff vs. Lindsay Lohan

Hilary Duff vs. Lindsay Lohan
Started by: jojelo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jojelo

Warning Hilary Duff vs. Lindsay Lohan

Hilary Duff vs. Lindsay Lohan... Who do you prefer? Hilary Duff vs. Lindsay Lohan... Who do you prefer?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 03:39 PM
jojelo is currently offline Click here to Send jojelo a Private Message Find more posts by jojelo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jojelo

I prefer Hilary Duff, because she is beautiful, she sings preety good and haver really good songs, and she doesn´t smoke like Lindsay Lohan, that copy Hilary´s look in "Cofessions o a teenage drama queen", Lindsay´s new movie...

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 03:42 PM
jojelo is currently offline Click here to Send jojelo a Private Message Find more posts by jojelo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

why is this here?

but lindsay is better then hilary if I had to chose

Offical Country Music Lover of Ravenclaw

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 04:45 PM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

i dont like ne of them ... ( why is it in a harry potter forum??????? )

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 05:09 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

thats what i asked

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 05:10 PM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

still no answer then

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 05:14 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lady_Eowyn3
ACTING IS LIFE

hilary duff is really rude and mean, i live in h-town and she went to my bf's old skool, and my bf told me how even as a child she was rude to everyone that wasn't in her "crowd" and she felt superior to everyone, and how she acts all high and mighty constantly, like once she was behind my friend's mom in the movies and she just kept kicking the frickin seat, she wouldn't stop, and then my other friend met her through her cousin who is in hilary's "in" crowd (she was one of the girls in the hilary duff special that went to hawaii) and when she introduced them my friend held out her hand and said "hi nice to meet you hilary" then she said "don't even talk to me"

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 06:17 PM
Lady_Eowyn3 is currently offline Click here to Send Lady_Eowyn3 a Private Message Find more posts by Lady_Eowyn3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
natalya719

Ok even though I don't like Hilary Duff your story sounds kind of far-fetched.

Oh yeah..and why is this is in the Harry Potter forum?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 06:20 PM
natalya719 is currently offline Click here to Send natalya719 a Private Message Find more posts by natalya719 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lady_Eowyn3
ACTING IS LIFE

what part exactly sounds far-fetched? the part that says i live in houston, tx and or the part about my friend who i've seen in class pictures w/ hilary, or the part about when hilary was kicking her mom's seat @ the edwards marq*e theatre, or the part about my other friend (i've met her cousin, it's thee same girl) who met hilary?

oh and why is this in the harry potter forum?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 06:37 PM
Lady_Eowyn3 is currently offline Click here to Send Lady_Eowyn3 a Private Message Find more posts by Lady_Eowyn3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

thats a great question nobody wants to answer -_-

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 06:40 PM
natalya719

quote:
Originally posted by Lady_Eowyn3
and when she introduced them my friend held out her hand and said "hi nice to meet you hilary" then she said "don't even talk to me"

That part sounds a bit far-fetched to me...but hey thats just what I think...

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 06:40 PM
natalya719 is currently offline Click here to Send natalya719 a Private Message Find more posts by natalya719 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
flamewielder

i think its here bcuz he is new here and didnt know where to post so he picked one---this one--- and did it

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 06:56 PM
flamewielder is currently offline Click here to Send flamewielder a Private Message Find more posts by flamewielder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
flamewielder

quote:
Originally posted by natalya719
That part sounds a bit far-fetched to me...but hey thats just what I think...

i agree with u natalya...that does sound far-fetched....lady eowyn was ur b/fs old school public or private?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 06:58 PM
flamewielder is currently offline Click here to Send flamewielder a Private Message Find more posts by flamewielder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fanatos
Artificial Intelligence

I choose Lindsay. Just because. smile

I see your face with every punch I take,
And every bone I break - it's all for you!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 07:18 PM
fanatos is currently offline Click here to Send fanatos a Private Message Find more posts by fanatos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theone0103
Restricted

Account Restricted

Both

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 07:28 PM
theone0103 is currently offline Click here to Send theone0103 a Private Message Find more posts by theone0103 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theone0103
Restricted

Account Restricted

By the Way what does this have to do with Harry Potter??

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 07:28 PM
theone0103 is currently offline Click here to Send theone0103 a Private Message Find more posts by theone0103 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

this is quite popular topic considering its in the rong forum

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 07:29 PM
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

ok sorry mates i dont have anythign against the girls but...WHY is this here? it has no relevance to hp. joje try this thread out in the celebrity forum wink airangel's probably going to end up closing this one

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 07:41 PM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

probably going to end up closing this one

i think its a defint closuer

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 07:43 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

YEP YEP YEP..........please go to the actors forums

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 10:45 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote