KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Tommy Page

Tommy Page
Started by: Princess Re

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

Love Tommy Page

he hot! i saw him on "full house" and i tought he was a babe

if you want to see pics of him....here>http://www.geocities.com/tommypagel...nd_d__cran2.jpg

http://www.ginobeatscentral.com/tommy.jpg

http://www.lyricscafe.com/p/page_tommy/page_tommy2.jpg

isn't he hot?

I disaprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
SIG MADE BY LIL BITCHINESS

Last edited by Princess Re on Aug 23rd, 2004 at 09:00 PM

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 08:51 PM
Princess Re is currently offline Click here to Send Princess Re a Private Message Find more posts by Princess Re Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lady Lithoniel
PYROFLY

yeah hes ok... not the best ever

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 09:31 PM
Lady Lithoniel is currently offline Click here to Send Lady Lithoniel a Private Message Find more posts by Lady Lithoniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

still hotter than orlando eh?

I disaprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 09:31 PM
Princess Re is currently offline Click here to Send Princess Re a Private Message Find more posts by Princess Re Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lady Lithoniel
PYROFLY

i dont think so...

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 09:35 PM
Lady Lithoniel is currently offline Click here to Send Lady Lithoniel a Private Message Find more posts by Lady Lithoniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

i do...thas just me tho...make sure you goto the making friends thread
cool cool cool cool

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 09:36 PM
PippinTook
Billeh <3

sick No offense, PR, but he's ugly. I actually took your advice and came here, but I made a big mistake by doing so....I much prefer Billy and Dom over this guy. confused

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 10:30 PM
PippinTook is currently offline Click here to Send PippinTook a Private Message Find more posts by PippinTook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

well i am sorry if tommy doesn't look like dom ape and billy ape

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 10:35 PM
PippinTook
Billeh <3

confused Uhmm...It's Dom MONKEY and Billy MONKEY. Get it right, dude. And you should be sorry roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 10:37 PM
PippinTook is currently offline Click here to Send PippinTook a Private Message Find more posts by PippinTook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

sorry for? they look like apes to me

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 10:40 PM
PippinTook
Billeh <3

quote:
Originally posted by Princess Re
well i am sorry if tommy doesn't look like dom ape and billy ape

That's what you're sorry for, genius confused

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 10:50 PM
Lady Lithoniel
PYROFLY

quote:
Originally posted by Princess Re
sorry for? they look like apes to me
an ape? an ape? you have really bad taste, and i mean really bad... if there apes then there hot apes stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 12:51 AM
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

whatever

no it's you guys that like ugly dominic....besides....i was nice enough to find you that picture

Last edited by Princess Re on Aug 24th, 2004 at 01:09 AM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 01:05 AM
Lady Lithoniel
PYROFLY

what did u say? what? u just went to far...and you wonder why they all "call you names" as you say... mad im not even gunna talk to you

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 01:07 AM
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

well it's true

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 01:11 AM
Lady Lithoniel
PYROFLY

well its not... this tommy guy is really ugly and do you see me saying stuff about him

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 01:12 AM
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

i'm just telling you what i think....besides...you wouldn't want me lieing would you??

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 01:14 AM
Lady Lithoniel
PYROFLY

i wouldnt mind big grin

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 01:15 AM
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't like lieing,and besides,what kind of a friend would i be if i did? fine...if you don't want to be my friend that is fine....but honestly...i was just trying to tell the truth and be a good friend.....but you apparently didn't stop to think about that...any it's not like any of you or i...(not that i would want him) have a chance in hell with him

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 01:19 AM
lil bitchiness
-

Oooh, hes a cutie! happy

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 01:51 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kella
I hit an armadillo, hard.

He's not so bad Re. He looks a little young for me though.

As for Dom and Billy being apes... I well... honestly... I wasn't attracted to either of them at first. I was in love with Legolas..and then Aragorn.
I still dont' think Dom looks all that good as Merry all the time...but I'm entitled to think that.

Dom can be hot and he can look goofy. Billy doens't look like a monkey...he looks like a mouse. But I love that about him. big grin

Point is...no need to fight guys. Not everyone has the same taste in guys. Re doesn't have bad taste...just different taste. She's allowed to have a different taste than us.

Like me...I think some guys (Dom, Billy, Viggo, Jake, Jack Black) are sooooo hot and others who girls die for (Orli) are just okay. If everyone loved the same guys...people would start to get really lonely. Right?

These books own me. Fer reals.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 02:10 AM
Kella is currently offline Click here to Send Kella a Private Message Find more posts by Kella Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote