KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » ~ Jensen Ackles ~

Is he hot, not or just alright?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
He's OH SO FINE! 10 76.92%
Alright... 2 15.38%
Nope. 1 7.69%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

~ Jensen Ackles ~
Started by: jeffer_wrote

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jeffer_wrote
my preciousssssssss

Smile ~ Jensen Ackles ~

Anyone here familiar with Jensen Ackles?

Starred as:

Eric Brady in the soap Days of our Lives (I don't watch soaps, so did not see it that much)...

CJ, Jen Lindley's love interest in Dawson's Creek

...most popularly known as ALEX, the lovable X5-rogue (with designation X5-494) in James Cameron's Dark Angel

...soon in a film called Devour

...and as Jason Teague, Lana Lang's new love interest in Season 4 of SMALLVILLE....

whattya think?

Attachment: jensen as teague.jpg
This has been downloaded 102 time(s).

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 08:44 AM
jeffer_wrote is currently offline Click here to Send jeffer_wrote a Private Message Find more posts by jeffer_wrote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaleigha eden

I loved Alec. He made season 2 of Dark Angel watchable. Thanks for the info on Smallville, too. Tom Welling AND Jensen. YAY Smallville!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 05:53 AM
kaleigha eden is currently offline Click here to Send kaleigha eden a Private Message Find more posts by kaleigha eden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jeffer_wrote
my preciousssssssss

Yeah...Jensen and Tom! YAY!

ALEC has got to be one of the coolest character in that show. Too bad it was cancelled....man!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 04:46 AM
jeffer_wrote is currently offline Click here to Send jeffer_wrote a Private Message Find more posts by jeffer_wrote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaleigha eden

I think that Alec would have been about the only thing that would have made me attempt season 3 of Dark Angel, come to think of it. They were just getting his character reasonably well developed. Too bad, wasted potential. sad

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 01:58 PM
kaleigha eden is currently offline Click here to Send kaleigha eden a Private Message Find more posts by kaleigha eden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.Dance_Inside.

ya hes hott! i can't wait to see him on Smallville!

EDWARD CULLEN IS MY LIFE.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 08:13 PM
.Dance_Inside. is currently offline Click here to Send .Dance_Inside. a Private Message Find more posts by .Dance_Inside. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jeffer_wrote
my preciousssssssss

I was also pleasantly surprised when he was cast in Smallville. It is a series that I follow. Not much of a Kristin Kreuk fan, but this was actually the only time i really envied her...hehehe!

I heard that the producers of the series TRU CALLING was hell-bent on getting Jensen as a series regular in the series, as Eliza Dushku's love interest, but Jensen chose SMALLVILLE instead. As a result, creators of Tru Calling simply just cast another actor and used as the cahracter's name: JENSEN.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 05:10 AM
kaleigha eden

Funny, I don't care much for Kristen, either. Although, now that you mention it, it could be pure and simple jealousy. big grin

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 08:53 PM
Kella
I hit an armadillo, hard.

laughing out loud This guy is pretty hot. Love him...whoo-hoo Happy Dance

These books own me. Fer reals.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 09:15 PM
Kella is currently offline Click here to Send Kella a Private Message Find more posts by Kella Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

not all the perfect.....now orlando on the other hand shifty

I disaprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
SIG MADE BY LIL BITCHINESS

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 02:34 AM
Princess Re is currently offline Click here to Send Princess Re a Private Message Find more posts by Princess Re Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

let me finish that sentence for you Re

......is horrendous

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 04:35 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jeffer_wrote
my preciousssssssss

pure and simple jealousy, eh? perhaps, but i still don't like her....acting-wise.

I love Orli, too...Princess RE...who said I can't adore him and Jensen at the same time? tee-hee!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 08:06 AM
texas-killah
''ARSENAL I LOVE YOU''

THAT GUY IS HOT HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's dream girl is Adriana Lima (that's what he said) but his girlfriend (Joanna krupa) is blond! That's funny man.....

(please log in to view the image)

"We love you Freddie,Because you've got red hair,
We love you Freddie,Because you're everywhere,
We love you Freddie,'Cos you're Arsenal through and through."

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 02:07 PM
texas-killah is currently offline Find more posts by texas-killah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

didn't think much of him at the time when he was in the fourth season of smallville for his role was kind of minor and all. anyways, love him in supernatural as dean! handsome, heard he's nice, love his singing voice, and has potentials of a good actor. well, has some of the qualities! can't wait for season two of supernatural and hope to see him in more movies in the near future or guest star on other shows whenever he has time off from supernatural!

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 01:17 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

He's a good actor...

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 01:22 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

He definitely has a wide emotional range and expressive face. Find him a better actor than Jared Padalecki. Not that I'm saying that Jared is bad or anything like that. Just that Jensen is better on some levels.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 01:26 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

which show do you like jensen on best? also, for those of you who have seen pix of his new movie, ten inch hero, what do you think and his hair? pretty amusing to see him with a mowhawk. lol stick out tongue love the tattoos! *sigh* as for supernatural, love the new season. testing and pushing more of jensen's acting abilities. anyways. who here has seen devour and is it any good?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 10:20 AM
Emma718
posthuman

i loved loved him as Alec

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 12:49 PM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote