KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Crhistopher Lee

Crhistopher Lee
Started by: Bantache

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bantache
Beyond Comprehension

Crhistopher Lee

There is not one post about Christopher Lee! How is this possible? Lee is probaly one of the best actors in the entire history of time. sad Poor Chris he doesn't get enough recognition as it its.

Attachment: 0000cy7d.jpg
This has been downloaded 62 time(s).

Thou's wasted days reside on my wasted heart. Dearest one forgive all pretenses. Find with in you the love you once had and stop it turning into venomous hate. I am too far gone, young rose, prove me wrong.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 12:12 PM
Bantache is currently offline Click here to Send Bantache a Private Message Find more posts by Bantache Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

If you love Christopher Lee so much spell his name right in the thread title.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 12:13 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bantache
Beyond Comprehension

aw man, i didn't spell it wrong did i? aw man, i hate it when i do that. argh, i'm sorry. i didn't mean to, i do truly love hime though, i just can't spell for my life. embarrasment

Thou's wasted days reside on my wasted heart. Dearest one forgive all pretenses. Find with in you the love you once had and stop it turning into venomous hate. I am too far gone, young rose, prove me wrong.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 12:24 PM
Bantache is currently offline Click here to Send Bantache a Private Message Find more posts by Bantache Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

Crhistopher Lee ?

Its not too late! EDIT! EDIT! EDIT! its what the button is for!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 12:26 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bantache
Beyond Comprehension

oh flump missed the 15 minute mark, can't be bothered to go send them an email and everything. Me stupid and lazy and hungry.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 12:39 PM
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

Ignoring for the moment that you said "Oh flump" and i almost wet meyself.

Lets hope that Christopher Lee isn't feeling a little bored one day - decides to surf the net and stumbles upon KMC... only to be confronted with the horror that is his name mangled into the above mess.

The disappointment and despair could very well prove fatal at his age. How'd you feel THEN eh? EH? MURDERER!!!!!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 12:42 PM
«§hõnknêss»

LMFAO laughing

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 12:46 PM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bantache
Beyond Comprehension

Christopher Lee on the internet? on a Forum? Get real.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 03:59 PM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

erm

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 04:05 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kella
I hit an armadillo, hard.

Yeah...somehow I don't see that happening. He's too sophisticated for this kind of place. or atleast he seems that way. I would love to meet him and have him tell me about his life. He's got to be totally fascinating. big grin

These books own me. Fer reals.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 04:44 PM
Kella is currently offline Click here to Send Kella a Private Message Find more posts by Kella Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bantache
Beyond Comprehension

I know, all he's done, the language he speaks, the fact he's played dracula and he's met Tolkein.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 06:01 PM
Kella
I hit an armadillo, hard.

I know! How awesome is he?! big grin

These books own me. Fer reals.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 06:51 PM
Kella is currently offline Click here to Send Kella a Private Message Find more posts by Kella Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bantache
Beyond Comprehension

Totally. But how is anyone supposed to whatch 250 movies in like 6 years, specially when a lot of them are about 50 years old. sad i will never see all his movies.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 03:40 PM
HEMLOCK

I LOVE CHRISTOPHER LEE TOO AND HE IS A GREAT ACTOR,
I WOULD ALSO LOVE TO MEET HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 06:17 PM
HEMLOCK is currently offline Click here to Send HEMLOCK a Private Message Find more posts by HEMLOCK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote