KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Brendan Fehr, the brooding Roswell guy

Brendan Fehr, the brooding Roswell guy
Started by: Illyria

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Illyria
TV trumps Reality

Love Brendan Fehr, the brooding Roswell guy

I used to like Brendan Fehr, then I liked Viggo Mortensen, then Scott Speedman and now I am back to liking Brendan Fehr again. I still like the other two, both Viggo & Scott but I want to know what's going on in Brendan's life. U'know what films he's doing? Who Brendan's dating? Is he dating Majandra Delfino again or not? I really hope one of U guys out there can give me some info, I Desparately need some INfo on the guy. Thanxs a lot.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 03:45 PM
Illyria is currently offline Click here to Send Illyria a Private Message Find more posts by Illyria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

Oh yeah, he's fit. I had a small (V. small) obsession with him once. I was addicted to Roswell. Oh well, was a good show.

I'm a highschool lover....
& you're my favourite flavour.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 04:47 PM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i loved fehr on roswell eek! whatever happened to him since then?

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 11:27 PM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kella
I hit an armadillo, hard.

I haven't heard about him in a long time. I'm in a fan club for Jason Behr...who was his co-star in Roswell and although they talk about what the cast of Roswell is up to sometimes....I never see mention of him.
I'll ask for ya though....see if anyone else knows. Grr....yummy Man!

These books own me. Fer reals.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 11:32 PM
Kella is currently offline Click here to Send Kella a Private Message Find more posts by Kella Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

jason behr - co-stars with sarah michelle galler in october's the grudge
shiri appleby - recently in scifi's darklight (great movie)
majandra delfino - in fox family's celeste in the city earlier this year
catherine heighl - no clue
brendan fehr - no clue

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 11:36 PM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Illyria
TV trumps Reality

Brendan looks hilarious in Childstar

I know that Brendan's going to be in Childstar and he also acted in Sugar. I want to see those two movies but from where? The video stores I go to don't carry them because they're low budgeted, Canadian movies. Both seem interesting and I'm dying to watch them.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 10:52 PM
Illyria is currently offline Click here to Send Illyria a Private Message Find more posts by Illyria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

childstar...what's that about? blink

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 03:57 AM
xtine_9teen

I tink dat brendan fehr should get a hair cut coz da last tym i've seen him on roswel he has long hair... i also tink dat Alex Whitman(Colin Hanks) should still be in roswell and didn't let him die in a car accident. coz the reason y i watched roswell was bcoz somebody told me dat colin hanks is cute and den when watched roswell dat was d tym he died. anyways da best season of roswell was the prom...mobile

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 08:42 AM
xtine_9teen is currently offline Click here to Send xtine_9teen a Private Message Find more posts by xtine_9teen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captive
yourz truly

Theyve been showing reruns of Roswell over here, and i've just recently started watching it. Ive noticed Jason Behr before but never really thought about him. But now im totally obsessed with him!! Hes a total hottie! And that whole brooding, shy guy character he plays is sooo sweet!

Join the Darkside!

"You can not love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something you love or hate about yourself."

[[myspace.com/dlshs1]]

Last edited by Captive on Jan 5th, 2005 at 07:24 AM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 07:19 AM
Captive is currently offline Click here to Send Captive a Private Message Find more posts by Captive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sorrow

which one is he? post some pictures .. .

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 09:21 AM
sorrow is currently offline Click here to Send sorrow a Private Message Find more posts by sorrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

Jason is waay better looking then Brendan

I'll see if i can find some pics

This afternoon with you was something like a letter
The kind that someone writes but never sends

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 12:20 AM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 12:32 AM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
charmedFairy
docanddimples junkie

i had a v-bit obsession with jason behr too but then moved over to brendan fehr and now i dont like either of em..max (jason) broods too much, they over did it..anyways hes not that cute, i like him better when he has his hair all short and up a lil happy

no other words would do

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 03:02 AM
charmedFairy is currently offline Click here to Send charmedFairy a Private Message Find more posts by charmedFairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zast

got no clue about this guy, can you help me ?
recent role : biker boyz co-starring derek luke ?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 10:51 AM
zast is currently offline Click here to Send zast a Private Message Find more posts by zast Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0270451/...=1;ft=

Go here^it will tell you all of his current movie projects and other info

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 12:56 AM
Captive
yourz truly

quote:
Originally posted by sorrow
which one is he? post some pictures .. .

If your talking about Jason Behr.....the hot main character!

Attachment: hotdamn.jpg
This has been downloaded 52 time(s).

Join the Darkside!

"You can not love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something you love or hate about yourself."

[[myspace.com/dlshs1]]

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 09:53 AM
Captive is currently offline Click here to Send Captive a Private Message Find more posts by Captive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote