KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » celeb storys

celeb storys
Started by: Little Vamp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Little Vamp
Restricted

Account Restricted

celeb storys

ok heres the story!!!**start** Broken Chapter one Samara West ran out of her apartment in the streets. The cold winter air of New York city hitting her face like thousands of tiny needles. Her only warmth were the hot tears streaming down her face, and hitting the snow covered pavement. She wiped her long black hair out of her face. Then hailed a cab. When one finally came, she reached for the handle just as anouther hand did..Samara looked uo and her bright blue eyes met deep chocolate brown ones. "Oh I'm sorry,love. Was this one yours?"he asked with a thick british accent. "Oh um..no you can have it. I'll wait for the next one."replied Samara just above a whisper "You'll freeze our arse off if your out here much longer..It looks like your already turning a but blue,love." "Don't worry about me." "Why dont we just share a cab?" "Um..I dont know.." "Look niether of us want to stand out here and wait in the cold for anouther cab to come." "Yeah..ok." The man(may i add rather attractive.) opened the door for her and she climbed in then he sat down beside her. "Where too?"ask the dark latino cabby. "Corner of 21st and 3rd."said Samara "Yeah me aswell."said the man beside her. They rode in silence for a few minutes until he said: "damn traffic. I hate New York sometimes." "Yeah it sucks pretty bad sometimes."said Samara."5:00 o' clock..its going to be pretty bad." "Right." "So by your accent i cant tell your not from around her..What are you doing in New York." "Work." "Oh.." "Do you live here? Or are you just visiting?" "Oh no I live here..But i'm origenly from Florida." "Wow so far from home." "Florida isnt home.Never was never will be." "Oh, i'm sorry." "So your from indiana?" "Yeah."." "I've always wanted to go to indiana." "Then why dont you?" "Well i'm not made of money. Most of my paycheck goes towards bills then whats left over my boyfriend...er...ex-boyfriend uses." "Oh.." "But i do fully intend to go there someday." "You really should. Its great." "If its so great why arent you there now?" "I told you, love.Work." "Oh right, sorry. So what do you do?" "I'm an actor.." "Oh really??" "Yes." "Thats awesome...what movies have you been in?" "Lord of The Rings 1,2&3." "Oh awesome. Those movies were great. Who were you?" "Legolas." "Wow, thats crazy. I thought that guy was blonde." "Wigs.." "Thats cool. But hey at least you dont have crazed fans chasing yuo about the city. You look nothing like your character." "haha yeah." "Whats your name again? I cant remember it." "brendon fraser." "Right, i should have known that...i used to live 30 miles from Orlando,Florida...Guess i've been trying to forget florida too much." "That bad?" "Its not what you would call good." "Thats sad." "Oh well thats in the past now." "So your a live for the moment type person." "I guess you could say that." "Thats cool." "Ya know..you really seem nothing like a movie star.." "Really? Is that a good or a bad thing?" "Oh no its good. I kinda thought movie stars would be ya know stuck up *******" "Oh well its good to know i'm not a stuck up arsehole." "Hehe yeah you seem pretty normal." "Yeah thats good." "Yep." "So love, whats your name?" "Samara West.." "Hmm i dont think i have ever heard that name before..its nice though." "I've only heard it one other time.." "Really? Where?" "The creepy little girl on "The Ring"" "Oh right i remember that movie. You kind of look like her too..long black hair..palesh skin..although your are a great deal more atractive then her.." "Hehe..yeah well i guess i'll have to come kill you in seven days now..right? it was seven days?" "Haha yeah i think so...but you'll have to come get me in L.A." "Well i've always want to see the west coast." "How about we make it sooner and go get a cup of coffee now?" "Oh um ok yeah sure." omg brendon fraser has just asked me out thought Samara. "Really?" "Yeah sure." "Awesome."brendon told the cabby to let them off at a nearby coffee shop instead of the prevois place. ***** "I think that waitress regognizes you.."said Samara sipping her latte. "She hasnt stopped stareing at you since we came in." "Haha maybe."said brendon. "So how do you like New York?" "Its nice..i don't come here often though." "Oh.." "So uh..why were you crying outside your flat this morning,love?" "Oh..um..well..." "I'm sorry love thats none of my bussiness. I shouldn't have asked." "No its ok....Its just that..my boyfriend..er well ex-boyfriend now.. he kicked me out..because well...becayse I'm pregnant and he doesnt want to have to deal with kids..." "Omg thats awful. What an ass hole. Where are you going to go?" "I'm prolly just going to crash a friends for awhile until I find a new apartment." "Well maybe i could help you out...I've got a flat in Manhatten. I'm hardly ever there..mostly busy with work and all. Anyways...its got two bedrooms..so i have alot of extra space. If you need a place to stay until you could find a new flat...You could stay there." "I couldn't do that...I mean I couldn't just intrude on someone like that. I'm sure you dont want some random pregnant girl off the streets of New York City living in your big fancy Manhatten aparpment. For all you know I'm some psyco murderer. You dont even know me.." "Well then Samara...let me get to know you." ****

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2004 06:26 AM
Little Vamp is currently offline Click here to Send Little Vamp a Private Message Find more posts by Little Vamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

That's Gr8!!!! Nice story. Where did u come up w/ that??

Avalon est un monde sans danger!
reading Bug off!! I'm reading!reading

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 03:46 PM
MerMorgan02 is currently offline Click here to Send MerMorgan02 a Private Message Find more posts by MerMorgan02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Please use the General Fictuon forum.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 08:15 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote