KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Actors playing to many well known characters

Actors playing to many well known characters
Started by: Cosmic_Beings

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cosmic_Beings
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actors playing to many well known characters

I hate it when an actor plays too many famous characters. For example, Jessica Alba. She is going to play as Invisible Woman in the Fantastic Four movie. But guess what? She is also going to play the part of Bulma in the Dragon Ball Z movie. That is not right! Its the same person portraying two well known characters!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 07:25 PM
Cosmic_Beings is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic_Beings a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic_Beings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cipher
Non-Entity

She's not that good of an actress either. The FF movie sounds worse the more I learn of it....

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 09:38 PM
Cipher is currently offline Click here to Send Cipher a Private Message Find more posts by Cipher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

should this be in movie discussion? who knows...

I don't like it all that much blink I'll recognize an actor/actress by their prior roles before I'll recognize who it actually is...

I'm a signature!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 09:44 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

they're actors, it's their living to be in movies

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 09:45 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Moving...

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 09:46 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

I have to agree it kinda annoys me..I mean it great for the actors sure...but when we have a conflict like halley berry being catwoman and storm...it's kinda makes you worry about sequel power,if they'll come back,yadda yadda.

I just don't like it

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 03:24 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Re: Actors playing to many well known characters

[b]Re: Actors playing to many well known characters

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmic_Beings
She is going to play as Invisible Woman in the Fantastic Four movie...Bulma in the Dragon Ball Z movie.

Who and who? confused

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 03:32 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

Re: Actors playing to many well known characters

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmic_Beings
I hate it when an actor plays too many famous characters. For example, Jessica Alba. She is going to play as Invisible Woman in the Fantastic Four movie. But guess what? She is also going to play the part of Bulma in the Dragon Ball Z movie. That is not right! Its the same person portraying two well known characters!

im sorry but i have to say this.. "Its the same person portraying two well known characters" that is the point of acting, to portray different characters. Whether they are well known characters or not doesnt matter, now you may not think she is a good actress which means that she cant portray different characters. But the core of an actor/actress i to portray multiple different characters.. plus Bulma isnt even well known. a lot of anime fans hate DBZ and a lot of other people just hate DBZ or any anime

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 04:23 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

like everytime i see a harrison ford movies i think 'han solo no expression'

goddamn it i hate this

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 08:27 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

we can't help this. there are limited amount of actors and more limited amount of talented actors. harrison ford IS han solo. christopher reeves IS superman. and i can name countless more... the point is, we can't help this. though i must admit, it is hard to get unglued to the famous characters they play.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 12:30 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

^perfect explanaiton

embarrasment everytime i watch LOTR after every one os elrond's lines i say mr anderson laughing out loud

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 12:40 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

i think hugo's the only guy who played in two trilogies that aired almost simultaneously.

and i did the same thing.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 12:58 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

laughing out loud

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 01:21 AM