KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Rebecca Romijn going out with Jerry O'Connell???

Rebecca Romijn going out with Jerry O'Connell???
Started by: psycix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
psycix
.Death._Figure.09

Warning Rebecca Romijn going out with Jerry O'Connell???

It's said they've been dating for six months... confused go read the whole story here Jerry O'Connell fansite

my opinion??

I don't really like the guy... I don't even know him until he dated Rebecca... he's not even famous...

Attachment: people_dec04_party.jpg
This has been downloaded 90 time(s).

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 11:11 AM
psycix is currently offline Click here to Send psycix a Private Message Find more posts by psycix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

whoah she doesnt look thin there no expression

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 11:20 AM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

o give me a break with thin - crap

i hate it when people point out celebs - who are obviously thin - and say they arent...get a life

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 11:26 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

jesus what did I do wrong? I cant have an opinion here? Im not saying I dislike it but she doesnt look as thin as usual and I thought maybe I'd start a new rumour as in B A B Y/ P R E G N A N T coz I sure have heard of it sooo... no expression

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 11:30 AM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycix
.Death._Figure.09

oh no... if she's pregnant... I'd die... I mean hello? they're not yet even married!!!!!!! and I don't like the guy... still...

"The board is set... the pieces are moving..."

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 11:39 AM
psycix is currently offline Click here to Send psycix a Private Message Find more posts by psycix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycix
.Death._Figure.09

quote:
Originally posted by Clavis
jesus what did I do wrong? I cant have an opinion here? Im not saying I dislike it but she doesnt look as thin as usual and I thought maybe I'd start a new rumour as in B A B Y/ P R E G N A N T coz I sure have heard of it sooo... no expression

she's not wrong... i mean,,... it's not wrong to post an opinion right?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 11:42 AM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

sigh

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 11:43 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

quote:
Originally posted by MornGlory
sigh

jesus dont go give me the "I am God" act coz it aint working for most of the kmc-gang I mean I dont know you or anything I can post my own opinion and I really dont need anyone patronizing moi roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 11:49 AM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

wtf! i wasnt - dont give me the "it is all about you" act coz it aint working for the most of the kmc-gang I mean I dont know you or anything I can post my own opinion and I really dont need anyone patronizing moi roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 11:51 AM
Clavis
HOT

gzz way to go original you really need to get urself a real hobby biatchin off people darlin roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 11:53 AM
psycix
.Death._Figure.09

hello? can we get back to the topic?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 11:56 AM
Clavis
HOT

sure since there are some of us who will not act childish

I think Rebecca was pregnant from some other guy I cant remember the name

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 12:00 PM
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

This whole thread is pathetic Psycix please yeah cause thats a rule jerry cant date her cause oh wow shock 'he's not even famous' freaking hell what a scandal cause thats against the law isn't it.

And clavis seeing as your so concerned with peoples weight and hobbies I suggest you go drown in your own fat maybe that will give you something to do other then TRY and cuss people out talk about originality if anyones on a power trip here it's you.

This afternoon with you was something like a letter
The kind that someone writes but never sends

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 06:23 PM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycix
.Death._Figure.09

hello? it's an opinion... not a fact... get it???

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 08:22 AM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 08:24 AM
psycix
.Death._Figure.09

alright... whatever... just stick to the topic... please????

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 02:40 AM
firstmanchu

...more famous than john stamos.

Jerry O'Connell not famous?? He's definitely more famous than John Stamos. Stamos is only known for what "Full House" and being married to Rebecca. Everything else he's done is a blip on the Hollywood map. Jerry's been in Stand By Me, Jerry Macguire, Sliders, and Crossing Jordan just to name a few and all hits by their own rights.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 03:45 AM
firstmanchu is currently offline Click here to Send firstmanchu a Private Message Find more posts by firstmanchu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legoluv
Elf Of Mirkwood

I do not care,she can date whomever she likes..because simply
i dont give a damn anymore.

Hold your ground! Hold your ground!" Sons of Gondor, of Rohan. My brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me! A day may come, when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of Fellowship,
but it is not this day! An hour of wolves and shattered shileds when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you, STAND,
MEN OF THE WEST!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 04:35 PM
Legoluv is currently offline Click here to Send Legoluv a Private Message Find more posts by Legoluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I ****en hate Jerry O'Connell, he's such a dick.
But man, what a hot piece of ass!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 07:22 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

THey say pictures does add a few pounds to your body.JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 12:19 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote