KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Fed up of Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp?

Fed up of Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp?
Started by: Mrs Perry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mrs Perry

Miffed Fed up of Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp?

i wish pople wud shut up 4 five minutes about these people. They arent even nice lookin is it just me or is every1 fed up of Orlando this and Johnny that i know i am

Attachment: hot2.jpg
This has been downloaded 126 time(s).

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 08:20 PM
Mrs Perry is currently offline Click here to Send Mrs Perry a Private Message Find more posts by Mrs Perry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cgtuna21
LOTRfreak

ya i like them alot but they need 2 stop sayin that there gonna marry them

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 08:25 PM
cgtuna21 is currently offline Click here to Send cgtuna21 a Private Message Find more posts by cgtuna21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeepPink

Not really no-
-I like them a lot they are great actors and deserve all the attention they get.
-Orlando is dyslexic and got bullied at school for being fat, he broke his leg badly at the age of 9 and broke his back when the fell off the 3rd floor of a building, its a miracle hes alive for you to get fed up of!
-I think everyone understands that they're not gonna marry Orlando or Johnny, and it can get annoying when people say that, but IMO I think its nice that 2 people who've been through a lot of crap are appreciated.

You do what you love, and f*ck the rest.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 08:35 PM
DeepPink is currently offline Click here to Send DeepPink a Private Message Find more posts by DeepPink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

yes they are nice looking. Did you see your Pierce Brosnan at the oscars? he was about to make me cry... the beard... oh god that beard it was like a tumbleweed clung to his chin and died.

Orlando went through all that? Geez, I have a new-found respect *bows* appologies man... i still don't like you but props!

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 09:00 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
SlYtHeRiN pRiDe

excuse my rudeness but why do you care.. if your soo fed up with hearing things about them dont go in the Johnny depp nd orlando bloom related threads... i think people shuld be able to say whatever they want... nd besides they r hott nd both deserving.... neways look who made this thread... MRS BROSNAN.... at least johnny nd orlando r hott unlike your "husband" pierce... nd once again excuse my rudeness

i support 2 teams..
The Yankees and whoever beats the Red Sox...

Last edited by WaDe_N_sPaRrOw on Mar 16th, 2004 at 09:56 PM

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 09:52 PM
WaDe_N_sPaRrOw is currently offline Click here to Send WaDe_N_sPaRrOw a Private Message Find more posts by WaDe_N_sPaRrOw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

I am. Orlando doesnt deserve any attention acting wise because he doesnt act! I dont care what he went tru!
JD is a good actor and deserves attention. To bad its the same attention that drove him away from the main stream. this teen idol thing.roll eyes (sarcastic)
As soon as this thread turns into I love OB or JD it will be closed.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 10:24 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
j.depp lover

JOHNNY DEPP and orlando bloom ARE HOT!!!! okay? people have their likes and dislikes and keep your dislikes to yourself...okay? IT OFFENDS SOME PEOPLE!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 03:13 AM
j.depp lover is currently offline Click here to Send j.depp lover a Private Message Find more posts by j.depp lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

I don't have a problem with JD. He is cool. cool

It is Orlando Bloom that I am sick of. FFS, get over him. He isn't anything special. Just because he is good looking dosn't mean that he deserves all the attention he gets. miffed

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 03:23 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beaujay1
!

pierce brosnan looked like he has to puke in that pic.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 03:32 AM
beaujay1 is currently offline Find more posts by beaujay1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
SlYtHeRiN pRiDe

laughing

i support 2 teams..
The Yankees and whoever beats the Red Sox...

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 12:18 PM
WaDe_N_sPaRrOw is currently offline Click here to Send WaDe_N_sPaRrOw a Private Message Find more posts by WaDe_N_sPaRrOw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

JD is cool... Orlando Bloom cannot act to save his life. Oh it was all very well and good in LOTR when he only had to look pretty and shoot arrows, but come POTC? Woah! What a terrible, terrible actor! He has the most wooden delivery of all time! And he treated the material with FAR too much seriousness. See - that's why JD got an oscar nom for it and OB got squat! So he's handsome - who cares?! Ladies - see beyond the surface and you may well be shocked by the rotten acting core beneath!

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 01:06 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipse
Dark Eclipse

How dare you get rid of Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom!!!

Korri, LeatherFace12,Citadel,Dregh, Mr.Toga, Storm,loveLinkilicious, Clovie, Chelsea23, ILuvPippin, and Stiill Finding More Names!!!

Watch as I steal the moon from the Sky
Mafia B!tch 2!!!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 01:07 PM
Eclipse is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fuct_up_kid
Trash Flavoured Trash

quote:
Originally posted by Ahnold
Woah! What a terrible, terrible actor! He has the most wooden delivery of all time!

miffed
he was SUPPOSED to act wooden. his character was stuck up!!!
once you star in a trilogy that won over 15 oscars, then you can make accusations like that, yeh?

I hate to break this to you, but being a coward is not a legitimate career

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 01:30 PM
fuct_up_kid is currently offline Click here to Send fuct_up_kid a Private Message Find more posts by fuct_up_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipse
Dark Eclipse

^Nice sig!!!

Korri, LeatherFace12,Citadel,Dregh, Mr.Toga, Storm,loveLinkilicious, Clovie, Chelsea23, ILuvPippin, and Stiill Finding More Names!!!

Watch as I steal the moon from the Sky
Mafia B!tch 2!!!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 01:39 PM
Eclipse is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

I like the thread subject, but how about adding, "....and the ridiculous threads about them with 6 exclamation points"

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 02:12 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Those are the only new usernames I see on here, OlyBloom etc, its gross because everyone's after one or two people. I mean, cmon people, BE ORIGINAL!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 05:58 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

I just don't like how Johnny Depp finally got attention for being in Pirates of the Carribean (sp?) He was great far before that.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 06:20 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CandyKoRn
In Orlando Blooms Pant's

He's always been a well known actor, wtf are you talking about ^^^

Happy Dance Go Banana Go Banana! Go! Go! Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 06:27 PM
CandyKoRn is currently offline Click here to Send CandyKoRn a Private Message Find more posts by CandyKoRn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

I like them both. I liked potc. People will get over the obsession just like everything else.
I dont have an opinion on Peirce Brosnon as my dad looks quite alot like him.- so bleugh!

Kate xx

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 06:50 PM
KMC is currently offline Click here to Send KMC a Private Message Find more posts by KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

well I dont actually talk much about them...but I guess theyre ok

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 07:00 PM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote