KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » who wont have any other good rolls after they've been in a big movie?

what do you think?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Elijah Wood as Frodo 0 0%
Daneial Radcliffe as harry Potter 3 60.00%
Hayden Christinsion as Anikin Skywalker 1 20.00%
Toby Mcguire as Spiderman 1 20.00%
other 0 0%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

who wont have any other good rolls after they've been in a big movie?
Started by: johnnys#1 fan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
johnnys#1 fan
SuperJohnnyFan

which actor will never have any other good roles?

which actor after they've done such big projects such as danial radcliffe/harry potter, Elijah Wood in lord of the rings, Haden christinsion and tobey mcguire!

I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me..A day will come when the courage of men fail..when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship... but it is not this day..THIS DAY WE FIGHT!!!

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future"

I Love Johnny Depp love

loveIcan't carry it for you but i can carry youlove

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 01:07 AM
johnnys#1 fan is currently offline Click here to Send johnnys#1 fan a Private Message Find more posts by johnnys#1 fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cgtuna21
LOTRfreak

not elijah wood he was just in a good movie and i think tobey and hayden will prolly get big roles

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 02:45 AM
cgtuna21 is currently offline Click here to Send cgtuna21 a Private Message Find more posts by cgtuna21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

i agree with all of them except Elijah Wood...he kicked ass as nerd boy in The Faculty.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 08:16 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

^ I think thingy means new films blink

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 08:29 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

yeah but just because lord of the rings is going to be elijahs biggest role doesnt mean he wont make other good movies

like johnny depp, hes gonna be remembered for captain jack sparrow, but he rocks in secret window

Im Back happy

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 08:36 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Hayden Christiansen. He sucked in Episode 2. I hope he turns into vader quickly in episode 3, as I cant stand him.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 09:20 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kj3152
[IMG]http://images.killer

I think that there is a possibility that they won't get huge roles however they may be the next Robert De Nero (doubt it but they might!!!!)

However they will never beat the success of the films that they have done because they were all huge!!!!!!

Time will answer this one

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 09:10 AM
kj3152 is currently offline Click here to Send kj3152 a Private Message Find more posts by kj3152 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by sauron
yeah but just because lord of the rings is going to be elijahs biggest role doesnt mean he wont make other good movies

like johnny depp, hes gonna be remembered for captain jack sparrow, but he rocks in secret window

Johnny Depp is rememberd for many roles. Jack Sparrow may be what 13/14 year olds will remember him by, but for me hes always going to be Edward Sissorhands.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 10:37 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I agree completely with milla yes
As much as I love Jack (who doesnt wink) Edward Scissorhands is where I saw him first, and it's where I will always remember him.

Also Elijah Wood is still very young I mean look at Johhny Depp, he is still getting wicked roles in middle age, or Sir Ian McKellen who does not just have one blockbuster out at one time LotR but two, X-Men.

However in my view, overdone, overbuff, airhead actors such as Arnold Schwarzenegger and the infamous Sylvester Stallone will never have any other big roles. Not to mention also Val Kilmer. He was great in his prime, but has really let himself go, has anyone seen him at the Oscars no expression I had a pic but can't find it.

Actress wise, I would say people like Madonna, she has no business on the big screen no I can't really think of others at the moment big grin

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 05:39 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fuct_up_kid
Trash Flavoured Trash

i dont think arnold schwarzenegger will have any more good roles. but elijah wood will have loads.

I hate to break this to you, but being a coward is not a legitimate career

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 02:23 PM
fuct_up_kid is currently offline Click here to Send fuct_up_kid a Private Message Find more posts by fuct_up_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~HotChick~
~HotChick~

i dont know that many people that wont have great roles again.. i think that Elijah Wood will have loads of other great roles..

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 12:06 AM
~HotChick~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~HotChick~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~HotChick~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

i think Hayden Christiansen did good in star wars and the writing sucked... now if he influenced the character at all he sucked but either way the new SW movies are a disapointment especially the dialogue and simply the writing

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 05:07 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

and elijah had a good little role in eternal sunshine of the spotless mind

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 05:08 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

emma watson,trust me!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 09:58 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sugar Kane
Queen of the Pig People

quote:
Not to mention also Val Kilmer. He was great in his prime, but has really let himself go, has anyone seen him at the Oscars I had a pic but can't find it.

I think that Val is a great actor, and he always looks hunky, no matter what weight he is. I think he had to put on a lot of weight for his role in Alexander, and he is yet to lose it. Just the other day I saw some pics of a heavier Val in Empire magazine with a full beard and I thought he looked really handsome. love

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 10:48 AM
Sugar Kane is currently offline Click here to Send Sugar Kane a Private Message Find more posts by Sugar Kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

quote:
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Johnny Depp is rememberd for many roles. Jack Sparrow may be what 13/14 year olds will remember him by, but for me hes always going to be Edward Sissorhands.

EDWARD SCISSORHANDS!! eek! I LOVE THAT FILM! I just got it on dvd recently

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 11:51 AM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.Dance_Inside.

who wont have any other good rolls after they've been in a big movie?

sorry I made another thread like this before but forgot to add a poll..kes you can just close my other one!

EDWARD CULLEN IS MY LIFE.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 12:52 PM
.Dance_Inside. is currently offline Click here to Send .Dance_Inside. a Private Message Find more posts by .Dance_Inside. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Hayden already got into a pretty big movie

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 12:56 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

What movie is that?Aside from Shattered glass (which isnt a big movie) after Star wars he has done nothing. Sure he is busy so we just have to wait and see.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 01:28 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote