KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Ugliest Actors and Actresses

Ugliest Actors and Actresses
Started by: BlackSunshine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

Barf Ugliest Actors and Actresses

Ok just tell me who you think is hideous, ugly, disgusting or whatever. Maybe some actor or actress who shouldn't even be on TV or in the movies. Someone who maybe should crawl into hole and die. WHATEVER.

Me personally heres my list:

Sara Jessica Parker: She looks like a horse.

Kirsten Dunst: Shes a terrible actress...they could have picked someone better for Spiderman.

Viggo Mortensen..I think thats how you spell it

Christopher Walken : He is an AWESOME actor but he is just really creepy looking.

Bette Middler: Great actress but she always looks like her face is very squished.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 06:54 AM
BlackSunshine is currently offline Click here to Send BlackSunshine a Private Message Find more posts by BlackSunshine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Julia Roberts.................overrated and has lips like a baboons ass.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 08:40 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Britrogue
Southern Belle

Yeah, Julia Roberts is wierd looking. Sometimes she'll look quite pretty, and then you'll see her and she does look really hard faced and unpretty. Strange.

If Today Was Your Last Day.......

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 11:11 AM
Britrogue is currently offline Click here to Send Britrogue a Private Message Find more posts by Britrogue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Two words: Bea Arthur

Attachment: bea arthur.jpg
This has been downloaded 684 time(s).

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 12:58 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shwartz
Smith will suffice

One that I would definitely have to say is freaking ugly, would have to be Penelope Cruz. Her nose is just so big and disgusting.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 02:46 PM
Shwartz is currently offline Click here to Send Shwartz a Private Message Find more posts by Shwartz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

Re: Ugliest Actors and Actresses

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
Ok just tell me who you think is hideous, ugly, disgusting or whatever. Maybe some actor or actress who shouldn't even be on TV or in the movies. Someone who maybe should crawl into hole and die. WHATEVER.

Me personally heres my list:

Sara Jessica Parker: She looks like a horse.

Kirsten Dunst: Shes a terrible actress...they could have picked someone better for Spiderman.

Viggo Mortensen..I think thats how you spell it

Christopher Walken : He is an AWESOME actor but he is just really creepy looking.

Bette Middler: Great actress but she always looks like her face is very squished.

Personally i do not think Viggo Mortensen belongs in this thread at all no

This afternoon with you was something like a letter
The kind that someone writes but never sends

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 04:01 PM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

I just dont think hes "cute" or "hot" at all. He is a great actor but hes hideous

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 08:34 PM
BlackSunshine is currently offline Click here to Send BlackSunshine a Private Message Find more posts by BlackSunshine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
charmedFairy
docanddimples junkie

hes hotness especially as aragorn reow

Those who are:
Paris Hilton&co
Britney Spears
Nick Carter

.. and the rest of the teeny bopper still havent grown up spoiled dont know what do with their money kids

no other words would do

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 10:04 PM
charmedFairy is currently offline Click here to Send charmedFairy a Private Message Find more posts by charmedFairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

..hideous wow ..just wow..no bloody way is he hideous.. to me he's easily one of the best looking celebs out there

This afternoon with you was something like a letter
The kind that someone writes but never sends

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 10:05 PM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PippinTook
Billeh <3

Wow. Great thread. (Sarcasm) A tad bit mean, don't ya think? confused And personally, I agree with those last few posts about Viggo Mortenson. I don't think he's the most beautiful man on the planet or anything, but he's not really bad looking. But that's just my opinion. stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 10:19 PM
PippinTook is currently offline Click here to Send PippinTook a Private Message Find more posts by PippinTook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I don't think it's mean at all to have an opinion about the appearances of actors and actresses. Are we supposed to NOT have an opinion because they're "stars" and we're supposed to kiss their ass? No.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 10:57 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

paris hilton

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 12:56 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

for men-right now the immediate one that comes to mind is George Clooney.That guy looks like eddie musnter for god sakes.

women-I know I will catch flak for this but she is so totally over rated.Halle Berry,especially when her hair is short like in that die another day bond movie.when her hair is short,she is one ugly looking dog. sick

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 01:11 AM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

Re: Ugliest Actors and Actresses

Originally posted by BlackSunshine

How could you call Dunst in that list of yours. You are not even adhering to your topic. You call her untalented when your thread is about looks.

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 01:20 AM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

Originally posted by Mr Parker
for men-right now the immediate one that comes to mind is George Clooney.That guy looks like eddie musnter for god sakes.

women-I know I will catch flak for this but she is so totally over rated.Halle Berry,especially when her hair is short like in that die another day bond movie.when her hair is short,she is one ugly looking dog. sick

Tottaly agree!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 01:46 AM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Jennifer Lopez... sick

Attachment: ugly jlo.jpg
This has been downloaded 693 time(s).

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 01:47 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

Re: Re: Ugliest Actors and Actresses

Originally posted by GCG
How could you call Dunst in that list of yours. You are not even adhering to your topic. You call her untalented when your thread is about looks.

I hate her in every way possible and yes I am "adhering" to my topic. I listed people who I think are ugly or hideous. If you don't like my opinion I'm sorry.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 01:48 AM
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

Originally posted by KillTheLight
..hideous wow ..just wow..no bloody way is he hideous.. to me he's easily one of the best looking celebs out there

No I didnt mean hideous..sorry. I just dont think hes attractive. And I'm not trying to be sarcastic.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 01:50 AM
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

You People Are mean yes

UGLIEST ACTOR WHO EVER ROAMED..DANIEL RADCLIFFE sick

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 02:42 AM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Originally posted by Ronny
paris hilton

Ronny, I agree with you but please, let's stick to humans, not horses.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 02:09 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote