KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Nicole Richie

Nicole Richie
Started by: CaPtaInCLaUdiA

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

Nicole Richie

Nicole Richie is the cutest thing in the world and i luv her <3

She is so my favorite celebrity and this is why:

1. her personality, on the simple life she is so lively and funny!

2. her style is fresh, ( rachel zoe has her back)

3. her body, she is so tiny and tanned, perfect!

anyway what do you guys think of her?

totally ok if u guys dont like her, she's still fabulous <3

i luv her, be-otch.

Attachment: cute.jpg
This has been downloaded 224 time(s).

she's miss california <3

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 01:54 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Re: Nicole Richie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CaPtaInCLaUdiA
1. her personality, on the simple life she is so lively and funny!

On the Simple Life she behaved as a spoiled, stupid and ignorant condecsending b*tch that treated others with disdain and disrespect.

2. her style is fresh, ( rachel zoe has her back)

Her style is that of ever other rich kid, she possesses a cookie cutter image and personality, and a pathetic one at that.

3. her body, she is so tiny and tanned, perfect!

She's an anorexic and over tanned girl who though not ugly, is far from attractive. She is far from perfect. In fact, there is no perfect, and when you grow up you will realize this.

anyway what do you guys think of her?

I think the image that she portrays is totally pathetic, about the only thing that is more pathetic are the little tarts who buy into it.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 02:26 AM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

Re: Re: Nicole Richie

Originally posted by KharmaDog
On the Simple Life she behaved as a spoiled, stupid and ignorant condecsending b*tch that treated others with disdain and disrespect.

Her style is that of ever other rich kid, she possesses a cookie cutter image and personality, and a pathetic one at that.

She's an anorexic and over tanned girl who though not ugly, is far from attractive. She is far from perfect. In fact, there is no perfect, and when you grow up you will realize this.

I think the image that she portrays is totally pathetic, about the only thing that is more pathetic are the little tarts who buy into it.

awww

thats kinda harsh... well thats ur opinion..i still luv her <3

by the way there is nothing wrong with being over-tanned, it makes your skin look flawless...even though its kinda unhealthy for your skin.. embarrasment

she's miss california <3

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 02:34 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

The Harry Carrey glasses aren't exactly scoring her any sort of beauty points, either.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 01:58 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Britrogue
Southern Belle

I was just about to say, the only things wrong are:
1. Put on a little weight my love
2. Lose the glasses. The grasshopper look was never good.

If Today Was Your Last Day.......

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 02:09 PM
Britrogue is currently offline Click here to Send Britrogue a Private Message Find more posts by Britrogue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

laughing out loud The glasses are bigger than her torso!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 02:11 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Britrogue
Southern Belle

I like her hair though. It's a nice colour

If Today Was Your Last Day.......

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 02:11 PM
Britrogue is currently offline Click here to Send Britrogue a Private Message Find more posts by Britrogue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

are you saying this is a perfect body image ???

she was cuter when she actually had some weight on her.. now she looks like a 49 yr old coked out whore
(please log in to view the image)

at least Lindsey is looking better now a days
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 04:33 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Damn, MG, she's as skinny as a pencil yet still looks like she has a belly in that red dress.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 05:03 PM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Originally posted by botankus
Damn, MG, she's as skinny as a pencil yet still looks like she has a belly in that red dress.

i think its her hip - i think its just the angle she is standing or walking

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 09:43 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

i think nicole richie has a cute body... i mean i will acknowledge she's thin but shes pretty thin...its adorable!

she's miss california <3

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 11:37 PM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

awww

thats kinda harsh... well thats ur opinion..i still luv her <3

by the way there is nothing wrong with being over-tanned, it makes your skin look flawless...even though its kinda unhealthy for your skin.. embarrasment

The truth is harsh.

And being overtanned makes you look like your skin is made out of leather. Not to mention the skin cancer. You seem to have a demented concept of body image.

i think nicole richie has a cute body... i mean i will acknowledge she's thin but shes pretty thin...its adorable!

She's anorexic! You think that's cute? Holy sh*t, you are one messed up little girl!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 12:01 AM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

how can bones (or a full body skeleton) pertruding out of your body be cute ...it's just sick!!!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 12:13 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

Originally posted by KharmaDog
The truth is harsh.

And being overtanned makes you look like your skin is made out of leather. Not to mention the skin cancer. You seem to have a demented concept of body image.

She's anorexic! You think that's cute? Holy sh*t, you are one messed up little girl!

tanning does not make u look like u have leather skin, if it did people wouldnt pay 250 a month to get tanned, and i think all types of bodies are beautiful...but i really love her petite frame.

you cannot say she is anorexic, you dont know that for a fact...shes just little....and its a really cute frame, i mean clothes look really good on her, especially cropped black leggings, not everybody can pull them off.

she's miss california <3

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 12:14 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

Originally posted by Morning_Glory
how can bones (or a full body skeleton) pertruding out of your body be cute ...it's just sick!!!

she is not a skeleton... i think skeleton bodies are weird...but nicole is just tiny..and i think her body frame is nice.

she's miss california <3

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 12:20 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

she's soo pretty!!

Attachment: 002.jpg
This has been downloaded 191 time(s).

she's miss california <3

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 12:23 AM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

she's soo pretty!!

that picture is so gross... I hate how you can see her ribs ... just wrong

I mean she looks like a little skeleton in that pic

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 12:21 AM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

she is not a skeleton... i think skeleton bodies are weird...but nicole is just tiny..and i think her body frame is nice.

no she was cuter when she actually had some weight on her-- she was skinny then but not is just grotesque

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 12:22 AM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Originally posted by Morning_Glory
i think its her hip - i think its just the angle she is standing or walking
Its a result of anorexia, your stomach starts to eat itself and bloat while the rest of your body is skin an bone. She has a belly cause its mostly fluid and dissolved muscle.

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 02:10 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

As for Nicole. I have no respect for her and believe pretty much the same as kharmaDog.

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 02:11 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote