KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Who is the biggest whore in Hollywood?

Who is the biggest whore in Hollywood?
Started by: Madacapa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Madacapa

Shocked Who is the biggest whore in Hollywood?

The word "whore" is in the Bible so it is OK for me to say it. The question is, who is the biggest whore in Hollywood? You know, I really don't know. If I had to pick someone, I would say Hilliary Duff, but only because I don't like her movies and music.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 09:12 PM
Madacapa is currently offline Click here to Send Madacapa a Private Message Find more posts by Madacapa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Madacapa
The word "whore" is in the Bible so it is OK for me to say it. The question is, who is the biggest whore in Hollywood? You know, I really don't know. If I had to pick someone, I would say Hilliary Duff, but only because I don't like her movies and music.

I agree..she really is a whore

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 09:54 PM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Paris Hilton. A stupid, spoiled whore who is 101% overrrated and completely talentless, and does nothing more than take up space. Plus, IMO, she's not all that attractive.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 10:31 PM
Impediment is online now! Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

I have read in several interviews with actors & actresses that they think Minnie Driver is the biggest one in Hollywood. Perhaps she really gets around, or perhaps she did something to piss them off!!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 12:46 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Re: Who is the biggest whore in Hollywood?

Hillary Duff? You do know what a "whore" is don't you? Just because you don't like her music and movies, that by no way in the very definition of the word defines her as a whore.

You kinda made yourself look really stupid and/or childish with that comment.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 01:39 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Britrogue
Southern Belle

If you believe what you hear in the media, Colin Farrell. But I don't think you can believe half of what the media says so I'm making no comment at all.
IMO Celebrity sex lives are their business, not ours.

If Today Was Your Last Day.......

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 01:52 PM
Britrogue is currently offline Click here to Send Britrogue a Private Message Find more posts by Britrogue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Re: Re: Who is the biggest whore in Hollywood?

Originally posted by KharmaDog
Hillary Duff? You do know what a "whore" is don't you? Just because you don't like her music and movies, that by no way in the very definition of the word defines her as a whore.

Yeah, these are the same posters who will give Lindsay Lohan and Mandy Moore the crown of Ugliest Actress in Hollywood because they don't like them.

Why they don't like them?...well, check the user's age, gender, and celebrity status on that one. wink

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 01:56 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Originally posted by Britrogue
If you believe what you hear in the media, Colin Farrell. But I don't think you can believe half of what the media says so I'm making no comment at all.
IMO Celebrity sex lives are their business, not ours.

As long as you've never been with him, then it's none of your business, I suppose. stick out tongue I've only been with Minnie Driver about fourteen times, that's all. Actually, it would be more like fifty-eight if you count the ones where she slipped me the rufies.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 01:57 PM
Britrogue
Southern Belle

slipped you the what????? LOL

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 02:35 PM
Britrogue is currently offline Click here to Send Britrogue a Private Message Find more posts by Britrogue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

What in God's name is going on in your avi???? eek!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 03:19 PM
Britrogue
Southern Belle

My friend G is being bundled by a load of schoolgirls..................

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 03:30 PM
Madacapa

Re: Re: Who is the biggest whore in Hollywood?

Originally posted by KharmaDog

Kharma Dog, if you don't like my topic then put me on ignore or something. Go to Hell. Really. I am not the only one who claims that Hillary Duff is whore. I would also include Lindsey Lohan and Mandy Moore to that list.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 04:07 PM
Madacapa is currently offline Click here to Send Madacapa a Private Message Find more posts by Madacapa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Britrogue
Southern Belle

But why are they whores? I really, honestly don't understand. I personally really don't like Hilary Duff, she irritates the hell out of me, but is she sleeping around? Spreading STDs? I wouldn't call her a whore.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 04:14 PM
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Re: Re: Re: Who is the biggest whore in Hollywood?

Originally posted by botankus
Yeah, these are the same posters who will give Lindsay Lohan and Mandy Moore the crown of Ugliest Actress in Hollywood because they don't like them.

I would also include Lindsey Lohan and Mandy Moore to that list.

Wow, can I call it or what??

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 04:51 PM
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Originally posted by Britrogue
But why are they whores? I really, honestly don't understand. I personally really don't like Hilary Duff, she irritates the hell out of me, but is she sleeping around? Spreading STDs? I wouldn't call her a whore.

Yeah, Hilary Duff sleeping with 20+ guys at a party is becoming a daily front-page headline in our local newspaper. It's getting old...she needs to up that mark to 400+ guys a day and maybe I'll starting reading about it again.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 04:54 PM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Re: Re: Re: Re: Who is the biggest whore in Hollywood?

Kharma Dog, if you don't like my topic then put me on ignore or something. Go to Hell. Really.

And if you don't like my response then please feel free to do the same. Did you post this thread only so that others would agree with you?

It's funny how you first state,The word "whore" is in the Bible so it is OK for me to say it. like you are some sort of follower of christianity and then proceed to call someone a whore for no reason and then tell me to go to hell. Since you put so much stock as to what appears in the bible maybe you should pay attention to the following two passages:

"Judge not lest ye be judged."

and

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

And you never answered my question, do you know the meaning of the word "whore" and how would you apply that meaning to the character of Hillary Duff?

For that matter, what celebrities do you like and respect?
I am not the only one who claims that Hillary Duff is whore.

No, but you decided to make a thread about it, so either defend yourself or STFU.

I would also include Lindsey Lohan and Mandy Moore to that list.

Wow, can I call it or what??

I'm not sure whether to find that scary, funny or pathetic...

Madacapa, You continue to make yourself look really stupid and childish with your comments and reasoning, care to try and get out of the hole you are digging or would you prefer to roll up your sleeves and make way for China?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 05:47 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wonner

Man, what kinda topic is this??

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 10:49 PM
wonner is currently offline Click here to Send wonner a Private Message Find more posts by wonner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Britrogue
Southern Belle

We are trying to discover why Hilary Duff is a whore. It's fascinating.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 08:19 AM
botankus
Bass-ackwards

I've finally figured it out. Madacapa is really the Olsen Twins and is jealous of all the other actresses that are actually doing projects now.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 12:19 PM
Madacapa

I've finally figured it out. Madacapa is really the Olsen Twins and is jealous of all the other actresses that are actually doing projects now.

Hey "Botankus", F-U too. I mean really, I am trying to find out who is the biggest whore in Hollywood. I want a serious discussion here, not meaningless attacks... mad

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 01:18 PM