KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Does Kristen Kruek have Anorexia?

Does Kristen Kruek have Anorexia?
Started by: Madacapa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Madacapa

Question Does Kristen Kruek have Anorexia?

Why isn't anyone commenting that Kristen Kruek looks like she is Anorectic? She looks smaller than Nicole Richie. She looks seriously sick. I am not a doctor, but she looks like she has Anorexia. TV is suppose to add ten pounds, so in real life she must look even smaller.

I would like any of her fans to write the producers of Smallville and demand that she see a doctor. Kristen would probably say that she doesn't have an eating disorder, so don't waste your time writing her.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 05:54 PM
Madacapa is currently offline Click here to Send Madacapa a Private Message Find more posts by Madacapa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Evolution
Legendary

your crazy....

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 06:41 PM
Lord Evolution is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madacapa

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Evolution
your crazy....

I'm crazy? Then you believe that Kristen Kruek is at a normal weight for her height and age? If you believe that then you are either crazy or stupid.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 06:49 PM
Madacapa is currently offline Click here to Send Madacapa a Private Message Find more posts by Madacapa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Evolution
Legendary

Re: Does Kristen Kruek have Anorexia?

Not talking about that

Originally posted by Madacapa

I would like any of her fans to write the producers of Smallville and demand that she see a doctor. Kristen would probably say that she doesn't have an eating disorder, so don't waste your time writing her.

Im talking about this

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 06:57 PM
Lord Evolution is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madacapa

Re: Re: Does Kristen Kruek have Anorexia?

Originally posted by Lord Evolution
Not talking about that

Im talking about this

What are you talking about? Nothing?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 07:20 PM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

She looks normal to me, there are many actresses who are much worse.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 07:30 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Originally posted by AstroFan
She looks normal to me, there are many actresses who are much worse.
Agreed. Its not uncommon for actresses to loose weight because of how superficial many are over stars and models. She looks a little under normal weight but shes no nicole Richie.

Made by Jugg666

Last edited by HueyFreeman on Oct 7th, 2006 at 07:37 PM

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 07:34 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madacapa

Originally posted by Big Sexy
Agreed. Its not uncommon for actresses to loose weight because of how superficial many are over stars and models. She looks a little under normal weight but shes no nicole Richie.

Are you guys watching the same show? Compare Kristen today with her from season 1. She was small to begin with, but she has lost at least 20 pounds. Remember when she was prancing around in her underwear in the swimming pool?

She hasn't done anything like that recently, and it hasn't been because she has gained weight.

Don't believe me. Go download and compare pictures. Chloe has lost weight too, but she used to be a little overweight. Check it out for yourselves!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 08:20 PM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Why dont you go call her mommy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kristen is fine, annoying as ****, but still healthy.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 08:26 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by Madacapa
Are you guys watching the same show? Compare Kristen today with her from season 1. She was small to begin with, but she has lost at least 20 pounds. Remember when she was prancing around in her underwear in the swimming pool?

That wasn't her in that episode...It was a body double.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 09:16 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Kristin kreuk if ****ing hot and has a nice enough body wtf... shes asian they are all skinny

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 10:40 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Evolution
Legendary

lol I didnt know she was Asian, actually I have never even thought about her ethnicity.

We cant see her bones, she isnt annorexic, dont be so quick to label someone with a disorder of this stature.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 12:04 AM
~JP~
yeah baby

A. This belongs in the celebrity section.

B. Its really none of our business.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 03:25 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

yup

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 12:18 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madacapa

Originally posted by Marth18
Kristin kreuk if ****ing hot and has a nice enough body wtf... shes asian they are all skinny

Oh, so all Asian women are the same? That sounds kind of racist to me.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 12:44 PM
Madacapa

Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
A. This belongs in the celebrity section.

B. Its really none of our business.

A. It belongs in the "Smallville" section, because she is an actress on a TV show called "Smallville".

B. I have made it my business.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 12:46 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

yea they are all the same........HOT! haha

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 04:35 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Maybe except Kristen. no expression

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 07:24 PM
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

You want a little bit of information to break all of this?

Thing is that at this point, Kreuk is far from annorexic. If anything she's bigger. You know why?

She's pregnant.

I'll let that sink in...

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 02:55 AM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAA! Dan!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 03:16 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote