KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Keri Russell

Keri Russell
Started by: alexa_24

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
alexa_24

Keri Russell

Welcome to Keri's new thread. It is dedicated to this amazing person, so talented actress, great mom and beautiful woman.
Born in Fountain Valley, California, March 23, 1976, Keri Lynn Russell is a Golden Globe-winning american actress and dancer. After appearing in a number of made-for-television films and series during the mid-1990s, she came to fame for portraying the title role of Felicity Porter on the series Felicity, which ran from 1998 to 2002. Russell has since appeared in several films, including We Were Soldiers, The Upside of Anger, Mission: Impossible III, Waitress, and August Rush. She made her off-Broadway stage debut in 2004, appearing in Neil LaBute's Fat Pig. She returned to TV with The Magic of Ordinary Days and Into The West, and she also appeared in two episodes of Scrubs. Next, we'll see her in The Girl In The Park. She's currently filming Bedtime Stories and she has recently been confirmed to provide the voice of Wonder Woman in a direct to DVD animated feature. Keri has also been CoverGirl spokesperson. She appeared in The Keri Kronicles, a reality show wich was filmed at Russell's home in Manhattan and spotlighted her life. Keri is married to Shane Deary, a carpenter from Martha's Vineyard, they have a 14 months old baby named River Russell Deary and they all live happily in Brooklyn, N.Y.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2008 02:11 AM
alexa_24 is currently offline Click here to Send alexa_24 a Private Message Find more posts by alexa_24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alexa_24

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 27th, 2008 02:12 AM
alexa_24 is currently offline Click here to Send alexa_24 a Private Message Find more posts by alexa_24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

She's a fair actress..

She has always chosen her roles carefully..

Maybe she'll work with J.J. again

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 06:22 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

felicity! shes always been pretty.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 06:23 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

she's beautiful

thank u bz

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 07:56 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
edwinian
Heavy Metal

I dunno... never watched felicity... or anything else shes ever been in. Is she a good actress?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 03:18 PM
edwinian is currently offline Click here to Send edwinian a Private Message Find more posts by edwinian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jazzmusicluvr

lol I remember her from that one Honey I Shrunk the Kids sequel... too funny!!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 06:07 PM
jazzmusicluvr is currently offline Click here to Send jazzmusicluvr a Private Message Find more posts by jazzmusicluvr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Good looking woman; Kurt Russell would totally "pwn" her in a fight though.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 07:46 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
edwinian
Heavy Metal

Haha, I just noticed that she's in the new Adam Sandler film Bedtime Stories! The trailer's here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9utKpOvGvYs

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 04:59 PM
edwinian is currently offline Click here to Send edwinian a Private Message Find more posts by edwinian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

She's hot and a great actress. Kudos!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 07:50 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

She was great in Waitress. I don't think I've seen her in anything else, but that movie was great.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 11:40 AM
Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scrambledeggs

I've really liked her since seeing her in Felicity. She was excellent in The Upside of Anger. I was also pleasantly surprised with her performance in Waitress.

She's very pretty, with excellent skin and adorable features, but she's gotten a little thin.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2009 01:43 AM
scrambledeggs is currently offline Click here to Send scrambledeggs a Private Message Find more posts by scrambledeggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janeenzim

Well, I am a huge fan of Keri. Keri made her stage debut in December, 2004 at the Lucile Lortel Theater in New York City in the off-Broadway production of Neil Labute's Fat Pig, co-starring with Andrew McCarthy, Jeremy Piven and Ashlie Atkinson. 2005 saw Keri attend the Sundance film festival in support of the Upside of Anger. Shortly after, she began filming Rohtenburg (AKA Butterfly, A Grimm Love Story) in Germany.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2009 09:33 AM
janeenzim is currently offline Click here to Send janeenzim a Private Message Find more posts by janeenzim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chichina

I love Keri. She`s so delightful.

I havent seen her in FELICITY, but I just finished watching WAITRESS, and she was really excellent in it.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 08:10 PM
Chichina is currently offline Click here to Send Chichina a Private Message Find more posts by Chichina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
catwalk0188
Restricted

Account Restricted

she has a pretty face....

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 12:51 PM
catwalk0188 is currently offline Click here to Send catwalk0188 a Private Message Find more posts by catwalk0188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stevemartin

Keri Lynn Russell (born March 23, 1976) is an actress and dancer.Russell first appeared on television as a cast member of the All-New Mickey Mouse Club variety show from Disney Channel. . Her next role is in the movie We Were Soldiers, playing the wife of an American soldier. The film was released in March 2002, two months before the expiry of race Felicity.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 12:45 AM
stevemartin is currently offline Click here to Send stevemartin a Private Message Find more posts by stevemartin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stardompips
Restricted

Account Restricted

the Felicity!! i like her so sad that that series was short-lived..

Old Post Feb 4th, 2011 08:22 AM
stardompips is currently offline Click here to Send stardompips a Private Message Find more posts by stardompips Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JJ348

I just love it!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2011 02:11 AM
JJ348 is currently offline Click here to Send JJ348 a Private Message Find more posts by JJ348 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JJ348

Interesting~

JJ348 is currently offline Click here to Send JJ348 a Private Message Find more posts by JJ348 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JJ348

I don't don't think so