KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Kristin Stewart (Love Her Or Hate Her)

Kristin Stewart (Love Her Or Hate Her)
Started by: Original Badgal

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Kristin Stewart (Love Her Or Hate Her)

okay this is for discussion about the actress kristin stewart who is best known for playing Bella Swan in The Twiight Saga so what do you think about her love her..hate her...does she annoy the heck out of you, was she the right choice for the part of bella.
Personally she just rubs me up the wrong way she just annoys me to be honest from her man voice to her emotionless expressions anyway what do you think about her ?

Attachment: kristen-stewart2.jpg
This has been downloaded 309 time(s).

Old Post Aug 14th, 2009 09:20 AM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Don't know who she is, so I hate her.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2009 01:03 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

don't know enough after one film...

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 14th, 2009 07:27 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Man voice? what are you going on about.

I don't love her, or hate her. She is nothing special in the acting department but she doesn't get on my nerves in a film. Just saw Adventureland with her in, pretty good.

Be interested to see how she does as Joan Jett in her next film, that will really test her acting.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2009 09:42 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MildPossession
Man voice? what are you going on about.

I don't love her, or hate her. She is nothing special in the acting department but she doesn't get on my nerves in a film. Just saw Adventureland with her in, pretty good.

Be interested to see how she does as Joan Jett in her next film, that will really test her acting.

yeah i can't wait to see that.. hey do you know if she will be doing her own singing or will she be lip scyncing(sp)??

Old Post Aug 14th, 2009 10:01 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know, but if she mimes well I'm not bothered. Marion Cottilard(can never remember surname) mimes well in La Vie En Rose and she was fantastic.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2009 10:04 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

i dont like her face

TGFwashere

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 12:22 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

I don't hate her, but she does annoy me. Her expression never really changes.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 01:45 AM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I don't know, but if she mimes well I'm not bothered. Marion Cottilard(can never remember surname) mimes well in La Vie En Rose and she was fantastic.

yeah Marion was very good

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 05:10 AM
Wanderer11
Stalker

She does annoy me, but I wouldn't say that I hate her.

Thanks to Scythe for the sig and avatar.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 10:30 PM
Wanderer11 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer11 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

She always carries a demeanor that looks like she's just been or is about to be raped.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 08:49 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Yup annoying. Saw her in an interview and she's just obnoxious looking. Expressionless.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Aug 18th, 2009 02:54 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just think she looks rather stoned whenever I see her.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 05:52 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I just think she looks rather stoned whenever I see her.

I have seen a few pics of her smoking weed

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 07:14 PM
steverules_2

I don't like her, I liked twilight...but I woulda liked it more if someone else had played Bella...she annoyed the heck outta me

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Aug 20th, 2009 02:11 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Yup annoying. Saw her in an interview and she's just obnoxious looking. Expressionless.

Same for me when I saw her at the MTV movie awards last year.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2009 03:40 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Originally posted by BackFire
She always carries a demeanor that looks like she's just been or is about to be raped.

QFT

Old Post Aug 20th, 2009 07:20 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zeel

Didnt care for twilight. was a movie obviously made for the teenage teenie bopper's. Horrible acting for sure. When someone trys to comapre it to underworld i just start laughing. as far as kristin goes shes a young kid and a pot head, what els is there to say.

Last edited by zeel on Aug 20th, 2009 at 11:19 PM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2009 11:17 PM
zeel is currently offline Click here to Send zeel a Private Message Find more posts by zeel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Twilight is better than underworld shifty

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 11:12 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Underworld and Twilight are totally different films, only similar thing is the forbidden love element.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 12:37 PM