KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Brad Pitt VS Tom cruise VS Leonardo!

Brad Pitt VS Tom cruise VS Leonardo!
Started by: cyberjefe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cyberjefe
Restricted

Account Restricted

Brad Pitt VS Tom cruise VS Leonardo!

Who is the best PITT OR CRUISE OR LEONARDO???

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 08:24 AM
cyberjefe is currently offline Click here to Send cyberjefe a Private Message Find more posts by cyberjefe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Leonardo DiCaprio is the best!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 10:54 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cyberjefe
Restricted

Account Restricted

leonardo got 1 votes!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 01:52 PM
cyberjefe is currently offline Click here to Send cyberjefe a Private Message Find more posts by cyberjefe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Pitt by all means!

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 06:14 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cyberjefe
Restricted

Account Restricted

i will vote for leo..so leo=2,pitt=1,cruise=0

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 07:14 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pitt.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 06:10 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cyberjefe
Restricted

Account Restricted

leo=2,pitt=2,cruise=0

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 07:34 AM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Leo DiCaprio is the best actor amongst the 3.

Looks is subjective. They've all undergone plastic surgery.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 02:45 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Leo

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 06:12 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

True but all of them I think Pitt is handsome and cute and a great actor compare to the other two.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 09:24 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Leo

Old Post Aug 30th, 2010 07:29 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

That is one movie that Leo was actly really good at and Depp and the movie was sad but good as well.

Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2010 02:51 PM
roserobin
Restricted

Account Restricted

I Like the Tom Cruise So Much.I watch the So many movie of Him Such as
Minority Report,Vanilla Sky,Collateral,Magnolia,Top Gun,Interview with the Vampire.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2010 09:47 AM
roserobin is currently offline Click here to Send roserobin a Private Message Find more posts by roserobin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

I do the same for Brad.

Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2010 03:27 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Leo's gonna win!

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2010 06:14 AM
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

There should be a poll for this thread.

Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2010 05:59 PM
siriuswriter

Brad Pitt has more versatility in his roles, he's been the sex object, he's done the action film, and, more recently, he's been taking on [a lot] of three-dimensional, harder studies. Legends of the Fall, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, etc. I think he has more star power, has had more coverage, and we've been able to see him in more roles.

But I think Leo is a better actor, and he chooses his roles much more carefully, and doesn't really go out of his Leo-Box. However, what he does choose to be a part of, he puts 1000 percent in it. Everything I've seen that has him cast is automatically one of my favorite movies. Blood Diamond, The Departed, Inception, Romeo + Juliet [although it was Bhaz Lurman, so a little strange], Titanic [which is such a better movie now that "My Heart Will Go On" isn't playing on every radio station every five minutes] Revolutionary Road, etcetcetc.

So I think that at first glance, Pitt seems the better actor, but you have to be more of a movie "film" lover in order to appreciate his films.

As for Tom Cruise..... Why is he even on this list???

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2010 06:53 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Leo 4 Pitt 3 Cruise 1

Old Post Sep 5th, 2010 12:44 AM
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Pitt 10 Leo 6 Cruise 2

Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2010 03:24 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

miffed

Old Post Sep 5th, 2010 04:34 PM