KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga
Started by: killamike*@(89*

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
killamike*@(89*
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lady Gaga

who else thinks lady gaga is the second best musician in the world after bieber?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 08:32 PM
killamike*@(89* is currently offline Click here to Send killamike*@(89* a Private Message Find more posts by killamike*@(89* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Mystery
Supervillain Sensation

I don't get this whole, Gaga is an icon stuff. We've seen all this before with Madonna. To each their own I guess.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2011 12:59 AM
Dr Mystery is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Mystery a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Mystery Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kilasplice43897
Restricted

Account Restricted

NEVER COMPARE MADONNA TO LADY GAGA. THEY ARE NON THE SAME. HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND

Old Post Feb 27th, 2011 03:04 AM
kilasplice43897 is currently offline Click here to Send kilasplice43897 a Private Message Find more posts by kilasplice43897 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Mystery
Supervillain Sensation

Probably. But that's not my point. All this "Ooh, what will she wear next?" stuff. Boring, it's been done before. She should try wearing a smile for once.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2011 05:16 AM
Dr Mystery is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Mystery a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Mystery Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

Lady GaGa is pretty much the jesus christ of music and Madonna is God. End of story.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2011 09:49 AM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Averie05

LOL. awesome posts. I think wearing normal clothes can shock the crap out of us considering it's Lady Gaga. xD She's the epitome of mental tastes!!!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2011 07:55 AM
Averie05 is currently offline Click here to Send Averie05 a Private Message Find more posts by Averie05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2011 05:36 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schelster
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lady Gaga is now the top singer today. And Lady Antibellum is next in line.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2011 02:31 PM
Schelster is currently offline Click here to Send Schelster a Private Message Find more posts by Schelster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Mystery
Supervillain Sensation

If you like Lady Gaga and Bieber then you might like actual music, give it a go instead of latching on to the nearest gay icon and choking the credibility out of them.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 03:00 PM
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

She scares me for whatever reason.But she is better then Bieber is anyday!

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 03:48 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 05:39 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Well it is the truth.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2011 01:48 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soulkiller

Comparing Gaga with bieber is ridiculous. She deserves better than that

Old Post Jul 11th, 2011 09:49 AM
soulkiller is currently offline Click here to Send soulkiller a Private Message Find more posts by soulkiller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seopower

Lady Gaga is the best in my information but no idea is she 2nd or 3rd etc but she is the best

Old Post Jul 31st, 2011 09:01 AM
seopower is currently offline Click here to Send seopower a Private Message Find more posts by seopower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

quote: (post)
Originally posted by soulkiller
Comparing Gaga with bieber is ridiculous. She deserves better than that

I'm confused, by SHE do you mean bieber? or, Gaga?(GAGA )

Old Post Mar 4th, 2012 09:16 AM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelley2011

Really????(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 7th, 2012 01:38 PM
Kelley2011 is currently offline Click here to Send Kelley2011 a Private Message Find more posts by Kelley2011 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Electron2

Well I do agree with this fact.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2012 08:55 AM
Electron2 is currently offline Click here to Send Electron2 a Private Message Find more posts by Electron2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jim Colyer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gaga is a spin-off of Madonna, and Madonna is a spin-off of Agnetha & Frida from ABBA.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2012 11:11 PM
Jim Colyer is currently offline Click here to Send Jim Colyer a Private Message Find more posts by Jim Colyer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kingerking8
Restricted

Account Restricted

This Movie Is also A Rock...!!!

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 08:34 AM
kingerking8 is currently offline Click here to Send kingerking8 a Private Message Find more posts by kingerking8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Αθάνατος

Lady Gaga is nothing. She has to put on a visage in order to be able to gain the fame she wants. She is unattractive, not talented, and probably very insecure. Her music has been done, but the whole "shocker factor" has been soooo over done!!!

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 04:56 PM
Αθάνατος is currently offline Click here to Send Αθάνατος a Private Message Find more posts by Αθάνατος Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote