KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Charlie Sheen Quotes

Charlie Sheen Quotes
Started by: Flameback

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flameback
Pathology

Charlie Sheen Quotes

"I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available. If you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."

"I ain't no fraggin' hero. I'm th' main man. I booze.
I womanize. I swear. An' I beat th' living crap outta
anybody I fraggin' feel like."
- Lobo

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2011 07:33 PM
Flameback is currently offline Click here to Send Flameback a Private Message Find more posts by Flameback Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

"I'm not sleeping, I'm waiting"

"I am a peaceful man with bad intentions.""

"I have a disease? Bullshit! I cured it with my brain, with my mind...this bootleg cult arrogantly referred to as Alcoholics Anonymous supports a 5% success rate. My success is 100%.

"We win so radically in our underwear before our first cup of coffee, it’s scary. People say it’s lonely at the top, but I sure like the view."

"Dying is for fools. I’m proud of what I created. I exposed people to magic. I exposed people to things they would never see in their normal lives."

Weirdest and more entertaining interview I've seen!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Last edited by Darth Vicious on Mar 2nd, 2011 at 10:23 PM

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2011 10:17 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
"I'm not sleeping, I'm waiting"

Was I the only one who realized he was using a Chuck Norris joke?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2011 01:22 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Ahhh Chuck Norris! I knew I heard it before (too many times) but couldn't figured from where, I type it in the search as he said it and Chuck didn't popped up.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2011 01:25 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Is the interview on youtube? I wanna see

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Mar 4th, 2011 12:39 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Never mind, saw it

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Mar 4th, 2011 08:29 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flameback
Pathology

I found Sheen's interview more entertaining than most of the stuff he's done throughout his career. laughing

"I ain't no fraggin' hero. I'm th' main man. I booze.
I womanize. I swear. An' I beat th' living crap outta
anybody I fraggin' feel like."
- Lobo

Old Post Mar 4th, 2011 03:40 PM
Flameback is currently offline Click here to Send Flameback a Private Message Find more posts by Flameback Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Old Post Mar 4th, 2011 10:22 PM
Quiero Mota

Well, Charlie Sheen has officially been fired from Two and a Half Men. Chuck Lorre and the other fatcats over at CBS have yet to render a final verdict as to whether the show will be canceled or continue on. As of right now its on hiatus. But apparently there's talks of a possible replacement.

I'm just wondering how the writers would explain Charlie Harper's sudden absence, and how the new male lead character would figure into the family. Maybe they should just quit while they're ahead, and bow out and call it quits. No dishonor in that. What would be pathetic is if the show continues on and it tanks because of crappy storylines without their main character.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2011 07:37 AM
Quiero Mota is currently offline Click here to Send Quiero Mota a Private Message Find more posts by Quiero Mota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Sheen on being fired.

"This is very good news. They continue to be in breach, like so many whales. It is a big day of gladness at the Sober Valley Lodge because now I can take all of their bazillions, never have to look at whatshiscock again and I never have to put on those silly shirts for as long as this warlock exists in the terrestrial dimension."

Old Post Mar 8th, 2011 07:45 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Someone needs to be put into a funny farm.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 05:40 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

I bet Mel Gibson and few other actors who've been on the wrong side of the media are saying 'Thank god for Charlie Sheen'.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 03:10 PM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

"Can't is the cancer of Happen."

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 04:55 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Piggott
Sith Acolyte

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flameback
I found Sheen's interview more entertaining than most of the stuff he's done throughout his career. laughing

thumb up

"I got magic and I got poetry in my fingertips, most of the time, and this includes naps....I’m an F-18, bro, and I will destroy you in the air and I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.”

Old Post Mar 18th, 2011 12:17 PM
Darth Piggott is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Piggott a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Piggott Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
girlskissgirls
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last edited by Impediment on Apr 3rd, 2011 at 11:05 PM

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2011 09:46 PM
girlskissgirls is currently offline Click here to Send girlskissgirls a Private Message Find more posts by girlskissgirls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YankeeWhaler
Restricted

Account Restricted

About a month before his meltdown, I was talking at work with someone and said nothing will happen of his rehab stuf because he is a liberal and Hispanic.
Anytime you see a tv series where women hate a man, because they thought they could change him by sleeping with him, that is not comedy that is tragic.

What really got him fired was calling out his writer for being Jewish. That is a huge no no. Would not be surprised if he gets blackballed from Hollywood for quite some time.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2011 07:46 AM
YankeeWhaler is currently offline Click here to Send YankeeWhaler a Private Message Find more posts by YankeeWhaler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YankeeWhaler
Restricted

Account Restricted

I commented that on Yahoo and was told I was racist. And one of my friends Messenger friends propostioned me for a sexual encounter on that same board. I guess the camera on the computer had been hacked as this person described some sexual activity going on the room quite accurately. Creepy! Figured my friend had something to do with that.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2011 07:53 AM
YankeeWhaler is currently offline Click here to Send YankeeWhaler a Private Message Find more posts by YankeeWhaler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote