KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » RIP Ryan Dunn (Jackass)

RIP Ryan Dunn (Jackass)
Started by: Mairuzu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

RIP Ryan Dunn (Jackass)

Might know him as the guy that stuffed the toy car up his ass and got it x-rayed.

Died around 3 am this morning in a fatal car accident due to drunk driving. There was one passenger in the car whom they have yet to mentioned, they were also killed. I grew up watching Jackass over the years and its pretty sad he had to go out this way, he was one of the most laid back of the group.

Good thing there wasnt another car involved. (i think)

RIP

(please log in to view the image)

TGFwashere

Old Post Jun 20th, 2011 08:59 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dammit, Dunn was awesome. RIP, dude.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2011 10:26 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

This sucks.

I always thought Steve-O would be the one to bite it first, but it looks like he has cleaned up his life.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jun 21st, 2011 01:40 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: RIP Ryan Dunn (Jackass)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Died around 3 am this morning in a fatal car accident due to drunk driving.

Dumb ****ing jack-ass.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 21st, 2011 02:27 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mindset
This sucks.

I always thought Steve-O would be the one to bite it first, but it looks like he has cleaned up his life.
Same.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2011 04:42 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

That guy in the middle looks like dadudemon

TGFwashere

Old Post Jun 21st, 2011 03:46 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Don't drive drunk and you won't die, you f*cking idiot.

Dunn died the way he lived: with car parts in his anus.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 21st, 2011 11:00 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yeah man when I first heard the reports I was like 'shit, man.. thats terrible'.

..and then I heard what happened and I was like 'oh...he died a manslaughterer.' (as it wasnt just him in the car.) due to the reports he was drink driving. Now more specifics are emerging, and it seems speed on an uneven road was the biggest contributing factor...and many contest that the he was as bladdered as the reports made out. Confusing and a little sad.

And yes, Im not even trying to be humourous in agreeing that that car in the arse thing will be retroactively viewed as eerie prophecy for sure...

The Tommy Cooper effect was in effect too, for real in regards to the was he kidding "is a hoax?/is it real" thing that occurred on the breaking out the news.....

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Jun 22nd, 2011 at 12:53 AM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2011 12:47 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

TGFwashere

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2011 03:33 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
And yes, Im not even trying to be humourous in agreeing that that car in the arse thing will be retroactively viewed as eerie prophecy for sure...

The others of the Jackass crew should probably heed the warnings. Least we have Steve-O having an unfortunate drowning accident in a cesspool.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2011 04:42 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Occupational hazard.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2011 05:34 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i'm sorry but i do not like it when someone gets behind the wheel of a car and is drunk.. you are asking for disaster to happen

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2011 10:40 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

That loser Steve-O should have died. Dunn had some pretty decent Jackass stunts and seemed like an okay dude.

Still, he drove drunk and not only killed himself, but an innocent passenger, too.

The dude disgraced his legacy, if you ask me.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2011 11:05 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

I was waiting on the toxicology report:

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn was drunk and speeding up to 140 mph when his 2007 Porsche 911 GT3 crashed and caught fire on a Pennsylvania highway early Monday, police said Wednesday.

Dunn and Zachary Hartwell, a 30-year-old West Chester, Pennsylvania, man who once worked in one of Ryan's movies, died from "blunt and thermal trauma" in the fiery crash, according to the autopsy report released Tuesday.

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/SHOWBIZ...yan.dunn.drunk/

So its settled: The guy did in fact die performing manslaughter.
I retract my previous stated opinion on the matter..

I agree with you, Imp.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2011 11:54 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Impediment
That loser Steve-O should have died. Dunn had some pretty decent Jackass stunts and seemed like an okay dude.

Still, he drove drunk and not only killed himself, but an innocent passenger, too.

The dude disgraced his legacy, if you ask me.
Why should Steve-O have died?

Shut up.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2011 12:15 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

(I was agreeing with the middle-line, just to clarify)

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2011 01:19 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

As much as I hate Bam Margera I thought the video of him bawling like a kid at the crash site was....Actually no...I hate him that much I thought it was funny.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2011 11:11 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

What video? Do you have a link?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2011 12:10 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2011 01:46 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

RIP

Old Post Jun 24th, 2011 02:47 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote