KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Andy Whitfield, star of Spartacus, died.

Andy Whitfield, star of Spartacus, died.
Started by: Mindset

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mindset

Andy Whitfield, star of Spartacus, died.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Sep 12th, 2011 02:13 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

We get this thread, but no one made a Cliff Robertson (most known to our generation as Uncle Ben in Raimi's Spider-Man trilogy) RIP thread?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2011 02:22 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LanceWindu
We get this thread, but no one made a Cliff Robertson (most known to our generation as Uncle Ben in Raimi's Spider-Man trilogy) RIP thread?
You don't know how to make threads?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2011 02:25 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Mindset
You don't know how to make threads?

I normally don't post to this forum. I didn't think about it until I saw your topic.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2011 04:35 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

very sad news.. may he rest in peace

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 12th, 2011 05:21 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

I normally don't post to this forum. I didn't think about it until I saw your topic.
So then why are you complaining?

One guy was 88 while the other was 39.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2011 11:33 AM
S_D_J
Bane

I'm sorry to say this Ken, but you make yourself sound just like Lana did when Amy Winehouse died erm

So sad to hear about Andy's passing. Though I never finished watching the first season of Spartacus (I never could get around to it) he was one of the reason I liked the show, he was a great Spartacus and I never felt comfortable with him being replaced for the second season no expression

So young and so full of potential

R.I.P. Andy Whitfield

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Sep 12th, 2011 06:07 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
very sad news.. may he rest in peace
Agreed.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2011 06:45 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

This guy dies but Sam Worthington lives to make more movies. The hell.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 12th, 2011 10:24 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

I guess he was a lot sicker then I thought, I got the impression that they caught it early and he's prognosis was positive. Tragic.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Sep 13th, 2011 07:51 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I made a post about this in a Spartacus thread in the tv section not one reply to it......

Old Post Sep 14th, 2011 07:50 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Well, I made this before you and I'm awesome.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2011 09:10 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by S_D_J

and I never felt comfortable with him being replaced for the second season no expression

Well not like the makers of the show and went and replaced him without him knowing, He was okay with it.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2011 09:32 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Kazenji
Well not like the makers of the show and went and replaced him without him knowing, He was okay with it.

I know that, to me it just didn't feel right because it was his role. And I had faith he will recover from his illness no expression

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Sep 14th, 2011 04:54 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ahmazing

Originally posted by Mindset
So then why are you complaining?

One guy was 88 while the other was 39.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2011 03:40 PM
ahmazing is currently offline Click here to Send ahmazing a Private Message Find more posts by ahmazing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

By Jupiter's C@ck R.I.P Mate.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2011 03:37 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Mystery
Supervillain Sensation

Real shame this, one of the reasons I watched the show. RIP.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2011 03:06 PM
Dr Mystery is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Mystery a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Mystery Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote