KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Is Wendy Williams a Man in Drag?

Is That a Girl or a Boy?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Wendy is just a very large woman 3 75.00%
Wendy is really a man in drag 1 25.00%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Is Wendy Williams a Man in Drag?
Started by: Stoic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stoic
Avenger

Is Wendy Williams a Man in Drag?

My question is about Wendy Williams, is that a man inside or does she just like looking like a drag queen?

She(or he) has me confused at times so I just want to hear everyone's opinion... I am not poking fun, but I just wanted to know I have tried to look this up on the internet.. Is Wendy Williams a Man? Or is it a Woman? Me and my mom have been arguing over this for the longest....because when she had her show on E there was an episode were they showed her coming out of the Men's bathroom and she saw the camera man and she looked surprised.. From that moment I started to think Wendy Williams is a man in drag.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2012 08:55 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

no expression

Real girl by the way. Just Google her name.

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Last edited by ThorinWoofer on Feb 11th, 2012 at 12:22 AM

Old Post Feb 11th, 2012 12:19 AM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

I don't mean to be rude but some women look like men and vsersa. For exp if mike tyson where to have a girl, she would grow up real tall and have features that resemble a man.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2012 08:28 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
My question is about Wendy Williams, is that a man inside or does she just like looking like a drag queen?

She(or he) has me confused at times so I just want to hear everyone's opinion... I am not poking fun, but I just wanted to know I have tried to look this up on the internet.. Is Wendy Williams a Man? Or is it a Woman? Me and my mom have been arguing over this for the longest....because when she had her show on E there was an episode were they showed her coming out of the Men's bathroom and she saw the camera man and she looked surprised.. From that moment I started to think Wendy Williams is a man in drag.

hahaha laughing

I see the reason for confusion, but she's a woman... or so I've been told

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Feb 12th, 2012 02:24 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

She's definitely a woman, she's just rather stout, and tries to fit in clothes that are too small for her. She admits that on the show, "I'd love to turn around but this skirt might not make it..." etc.

Also look at earlier pictures of her, she's slim and trim.

She does, however use a weave that I think looks a little fake. Too much abundance.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2012 10:23 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Katya
Original Member

No .

Old Post Feb 18th, 2012 06:52 PM
Katya is currently offline Click here to Send Katya a Private Message Find more posts by Katya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote