KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Willem Dafuc*ingfoe

Willem Dafuc*ingfoe
Started by: Patient_Leech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Willem Dafuc*ingfoe

Willem Dafoe is the shiningest of starz in the milky way of Hollywood... how I worship his radiance...

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

And there are so many more movies he's in that I have not yet seen... oh the shame... Oh, dear Lord Dafoe, please forgive me. embarrasment

and many, many more... oh, the shame, I am but a sinner... Come, sinners, and repent...

Last edited by Patient_Leech on Mar 17th, 2012 at 04:24 PM

Old Post Mar 17th, 2012 04:17 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

I have brought an offering for the lord.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2012 05:45 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Your offering is accepted, but it does not excuse you from repentance. You still must repent!

YOU ALL MUST REPENT!!! OR HE WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND CASTRATE YOU WITH HIS HOLY GRACE AND MERCY!!!!!!

Attachment: willem_dafoe_daybreakers.jpg
This has been downloaded 122 time(s).

Old Post Mar 17th, 2012 09:42 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Pretty good interview about Antichrist. In case someone hasn't seen it, I recommend it. One of the more beautifully filmed movies, but definitely the most psychologically disturbing that I've ever seen. So be warned.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2012 10:03 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I have so been meaning to see Speed 2 again... for you know who. But I'm not sure I can bring myself to watch that shit again... lol. He'd probably make it worth it, though...

Attachment: dafoe speed 2.jpg
This has been downloaded 117 time(s).

Old Post Mar 18th, 2012 03:12 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Here's my repentance.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2012 06:39 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

That clears you of all sins. I might even elevate you to a prophet.. thumb up

Old Post Mar 18th, 2012 06:00 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Yes!!! as a prophet I show you the power of da Foe. Blowing up an entire battleship with a single act of sacrifice! Click for purification.

Last edited by the ninjak on Mar 18th, 2012 at 07:26 PM

Old Post Mar 18th, 2012 07:21 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Good sir!! You have exceeded my expectations as a prophet of Dafoe!!! That is pure gold!! Is that from Speed 2?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2012 09:24 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Click for additional purification...

Old Post Mar 19th, 2012 01:57 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech

Good sir!! You have exceeded my expectations as a prophet of Dafoe!!! That is pure gold!! Is that from Speed 2?

Indeed it is.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2012 03:00 AM
Mr. Rhythmic

Willem Dafoe is a shining god among men.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2012 03:55 AM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Yes, amongst mere men indeed. Praise be to the Dafoe..

Old Post Mar 19th, 2012 12:08 PM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

All Hail Agent SMECKER!!!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2012 12:47 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Okay...

Old Post Mar 21st, 2012 02:40 AM
rudester
Tommy

I am now his number one fan.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2012 03:28 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RANDY1888

Very interesting(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by RANDY1888 on Mar 21st, 2012 at 04:10 AM

Old Post Mar 21st, 2012 04:06 AM
RANDY1888 is currently offline Click here to Send RANDY1888 a Private Message Find more posts by RANDY1888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Praising a male actor just got....uncomfortable. embarrasment

Old Post Mar 21st, 2012 04:41 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

I can highlight the kidDafoe. Such as playing the saber-tooth-tiger in all four Ice Ages [which, strangely, are all good] and spoofing him self as "Gill," the scarred zebra-fish from Finding Nemo. He lends his voice to both characters so that we cannot forget that it is he.

ETA : Leechy, my friend, that clip is exquisite. Like... really. I've not seen many films with Defoe, but that made me think of Marlon Brando in "On the Waterfront" with all the passion that you can see in his whole body.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2012 04:48 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Dafoe voiced the saber-tooth tiger from Ice Age? I thought that was Dennis Leary?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2012 06:51 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote