KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Adrien Brody

Adrien Brody
Started by: Patient_Leech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Adrien Brody

(please log in to view the image)

Did I see Adrien Brody on some sort of shaving commercial? He just lost some street cred in my book.

Oh how I wish there was another Predators film in the works with him picking up after the latest film. I thought it was epically entertaining.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 08:52 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

that movie was ok in my books. I bought the boot-leg version and it was not his best movie at all, the pianist is! Dummy, The jacket, Giallo was ok..Slice was ok...

Apparently he has this look that he makes with his face? I personaly dont see it but my friend Guss hates him for it.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2012 12:57 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

I mean splice not slice im thinking of food to much...eeh

You should watch the movie dummy its really entertaining, its about a man who still acts like a child, I think I have a few friends like this character...

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2012 01:59 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Oh yeah, The Pianist is amazing. Roman Polanski is a brilliant director.

Yeah, Splice was ok. It was intriguing, but I felt like the ending made it seem a bit silly.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2012 02:46 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Re: Adrien Brody

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech

Oh how I wish there was another Predators film in the works with him picking up after the latest film. I thought it was epically entertaining.

They continued on after that 'Predators' movie as a comic, its a official sequel to the film.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2012 09:57 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Re: Re: Adrien Brody

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
They continued on after that 'Predators' movie as a comic, its a official sequel to the film.

Oh, really? Dude, I would seriously appreciate a link to read it.. or at least something about it so I can figure out how to look around for it myself..

(I'm kind of a basketcase when it comes to comics.. they elude me)

Last edited by Patient_Leech on Apr 23rd, 2012 at 02:17 AM

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2012 02:09 AM
Ardell91

I thought it was epically entertaining.(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 24th, 2012 02:30 AM
Ardell91 is currently offline Click here to Send Ardell91 a Private Message Find more posts by Ardell91 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

It wasn't something big like Watchmen 101 pages or something, Its only 40 pages

http://www.darkhorse.com/Comics/17-...ame-Film-Sequel

preview also in the link.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2012 01:44 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Ah, cool. Thanks, man!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2012 12:28 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 04:51 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote