KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Would You Date A Celebrity?

Would You Date A Celebrity?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 8 66.67%
No 4 33.33%
? 0 0%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Would You Date A Celebrity?
Started by: mov_crytc

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mov_crytc

Question Would You Date A Celebrity?

The real question is, would you date a celebrity if you ever had the chance? yes or no? and why...

Old Post May 7th, 2012 07:11 AM
mov_crytc is currently offline Click here to Send mov_crytc a Private Message Find more posts by mov_crytc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Yes I would have sex with a celebrity. If that means taking em out on a date? sure.

Old Post May 8th, 2012 04:15 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Hell yes. She would definitely look good, and she could give me money.

Old Post May 8th, 2012 04:30 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

No, my wife would get mad big grin

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post May 8th, 2012 08:42 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

No because even if I were single, there would be too much to put up with. Paparazzi, time spent waiting on her to get back from long shoots, the list of reasons why not far outweigh the list of why you should. Modern day royalty should flock together in my opinion, because at the end of the day, lacking the ability to actually keep up with a celebrity and their crowds would likely make the have nots feel a bit jaded.

Old Post May 23rd, 2012 11:51 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Why not?
I won't get out of my way for a one-night stand.
You get cool stuff for free.
Paparazzi don't bother me. The celeb I'm dating should be the one more concerned.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post May 25th, 2012 05:20 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Natemerc

I don't care how famous someone is, if we can't connect on a personal level and there's no time spent getting to know one another because of a famed life, I say no thank you kind madam.

Old Post May 28th, 2012 02:32 AM
Natemerc is currently offline Click here to Send Natemerc a Private Message Find more posts by Natemerc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Mystery
Supervillain Sensation

It would obviously depend on the Celeb, but I wouldn't be against it. Don't forget in showbiz, it's not what you know, it's who you know. You would meet some cool people and get a job for life if the right opportunities came your way. I'm a chef and I'd be cosying up to all the right people if it meant a catering gig on a movie set or TV show, I like to consider the big picture.

Old Post May 30th, 2012 02:22 PM
Dr Mystery is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Mystery a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Mystery Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Re: Would You Date A Celebrity?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mov_crytc
The real question is, would you date a celebrity if you ever had the chance? yes or no? and why...

Uh do you really have to ask? who wouldnt? roll eyes (sarcastic) unless of course it was someone you really hated like no way in hell would I touch HELLARY Clinton.

Old Post May 30th, 2012 06:40 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

Essay Question : Would I Date a Celebrity :

BEGIN.

Once upon a time, in a land far, far away...

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2012 10:12 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sparko

Nope. My other half wouldn't approve.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2012 08:14 AM
sparko is currently offline Click here to Send sparko a Private Message Find more posts by sparko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lexington
Elysian Fields

why not.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2012 07:36 PM
Lexington is currently offline Click here to Send Lexington a Private Message Find more posts by Lexington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maham

No. Celebrities are usually full of crap. Obviously, you can't generalize and it depends on the person but celebrities are usually queer people which is why people put them on a high pedestal. They are like things on display, see them but don't touch.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2012 05:59 PM
maham is currently offline Click here to Send maham a Private Message Find more posts by maham Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
martin99

Depends ??
but who doesn;t want to date a celebrity....
Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2012 11:55 AM
martin99 is currently offline Click here to Send martin99 a Private Message Find more posts by martin99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ascendancy

Yeah, depends. It's one thing to be known, that I could deal with, but someone like Rhianna with dbags chasing her around and issues of her own or Paris Hilton and the like? Nevah.

There are plenty of gorgeous hollywood b-listers who wouldn't stress you to death.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2012 10:33 PM
Ascendancy is currently offline Click here to Send Ascendancy a Private Message Find more posts by Ascendancy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote