KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Is Keanu reeves gay??

Is Keanu reeves gay??
Started by: rudester

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rudester
Tommy

Is Keanu reeves gay??

This is my first time hearing about this, let alone believiing it? You can't always believe what you hear, that could just be gossip talking, but it hard to believe that it might be true. I personaly can't picture him as gay, I just don't see the connection.

Is Keanu Reeves gay?In: Celebrity Sexual Orientation

Keanu is not very clear about his sexual orientation. Back in 1990 he declared to Interview magazine that he is straight. But after a short pause joked about it by saying: "But ya never know".

Keanu Reeves to USA Today: "I don't know why anyone cares [if I'm gay], and I don't know if it matters or not. I just, uh, I don't - it's, you know, the whole aspect of coming out. I mean, there is a whole - people, you know, who are gay [who] have decided that it can be - that whole thing about calling people out - and you have to share that, because there needs to be an equality and a lack of prejudice, and you need to have a voice, so, I mean, it's important, but I'm not involved in those dynamics and I have no point of view on it."

Keanu Reeves to Vanity Fair: " There's nothing wrong with being gay, so to deny it is to make a judgement." "I don't know why anyone cares [if I'm gay], and I don't know if it matters or not. I just, uh, I don't - it's, you know, the whole aspect of coming out. I mean, there is a whole - people, you know, who are gay [who] have decided that it can be - that whole thing about calling people out - and you have to share that, because there needs to be an equality and a lack of prejudice, and you need to have a voice, so, I mean, it's important, but I'm not involved in those dynamics and I have no point of view on it."

Keanu Reeves and Alan Cumming get married
Wednesday March 31,11:59 PM ET

MASSACHUSETTS (Providence Journal) - First Rosie, now Keanu! Only days before the Massachusetts legislature was set to vote on the banning of gay marriages in their state, actors Keanu Reeves and Alan Cumming, raced over there to marry one another before a small party of invited friends. Reeves, star of such films as "The Matrix", "Something's Gotta Give" and "Point Break" had always been rumored to be gay, but always maintained his heterosexuality. Cumming, star of such films as "Spy Kids" and "X-Men 2" had always been openly bi-sexual, but had never married before. The duo, who had apparently been "secretly dating on-and-off" for over four years, wrote their own vows and recited them while Melissa Etheridge softly hummed "Come Through my Window" in the background.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2012 07:48 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Keanu Reeves is on some pretty good pot or something, Christ what the **** is that man talking about.

But no, he has had committed relationships to women before. He could be bisexual, but not gay.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2012 07:51 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

I have pretty good gaydar.. I don't get it from him, so I'll go with no on this one but if you type in Keanu reeves gay you get one gay picture of him liplocking another dude; yet that still doesn't prove a thing.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2012 07:57 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

He ain't gay. He had a wife and kid. And they both died and he was devastated.

This is a completely disrespectful thread. He may have a complex sex life. (diane keaton) But he aint gay.

Last edited by the ninjak on Oct 12th, 2012 at 05:36 PM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2012 05:32 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

DOES.
IT.
REALLY.
MATTER?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2012 02:09 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Trust rudestar to make a thread such as this.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2012 02:27 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

^... keep me out of this haters..lol

Old Post Oct 13th, 2012 02:27 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

I have a relative who says he had "encounters" with Reeves cruising the Toronto gay clubs in the early 90s after River Phoenix (who Reeves was allegedly involved with) died. That's good enough for me... everyone else will need to come to their own conclusion.

Not that him being gay or bi maters.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Oct 14th, 2012 02:43 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

He's not gay or bi, he just prefers having men **** him up the ass. He's a like a typical ultra Conservative-Republican.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Oct 15th, 2012 at 05:59 PM

Old Post Oct 15th, 2012 05:49 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
He's not gay or bi, he just prefers having men **** him up the ass. He's a like a typical ultra Conservative-Republican.
laughing out loud

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Oct 16th, 2012 07:28 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Mindset
laughing out loud

(please log in to view the image)

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 16th, 2012 11:36 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NeoTrinity

I don't care

But he was the lead actor in my favourite movie of all time

Old Post Dec 31st, 2012 03:04 PM
NeoTrinity is currently offline Click here to Send NeoTrinity a Private Message Find more posts by NeoTrinity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chrislove22

I'm just so glad a magazine finally got an eloquent, coherent quote form this brilliant linguist:
quote:
I just, uh, I don't - it's, you know, the whole aspect of coming out. I mean, there is a whole - people, you know, who are gay [who] have decided that it can be - that whole thing about calling people out - and you have to share that...

Old Post Feb 8th, 2013 04:43 PM
Chrislove22 is currently offline Click here to Send Chrislove22 a Private Message Find more posts by Chrislove22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent_Bomber

I have pretty good gaydar.. I don't get it from him

^This

But who knows?

and yeah, doesn't really matter.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2013 08:32 PM
Silent_Bomber is currently offline Click here to Send Silent_Bomber a Private Message Find more posts by Silent_Bomber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yurika

Sure about one thing, he is a great actor. Whether gay or not, it doesn't matter.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2013 07:43 AM
Yurika is currently offline Click here to Send Yurika a Private Message Find more posts by Yurika Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jim Colyer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Half of Hollywood is gay!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2013 09:00 PM
Jim Colyer is currently offline Click here to Send Jim Colyer a Private Message Find more posts by Jim Colyer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lexington
Elysian Fields

wow, I must have heard that about his family but since forgotten, I mean that was after the matrix in 1999, sad news.

Something like that can really mess you up!

Old Post Mar 12th, 2013 01:42 AM
Lexington is currently offline Click here to Send Lexington a Private Message Find more posts by Lexington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who cares!

Old Post Mar 12th, 2013 02:25 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
DOES.
IT.
REALLY.
MATTER?
Originally posted by NeoTrinity
I don't care

But he was the lead actor in my favourite movie of all time
Originally posted by Silent_Bomber
^This

But who knows?

and yeah, doesn't really matter.
Originally posted by Yurika
Sure about one thing, he is a great actor. Whether gay or not, it doesn't matter.
Originally posted by Supra
Who cares!

Apparently a lot of people care or they wouldnt of posted.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2013 03:16 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

I have a scoop for you: [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Freddie Mercury was gay.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2013 03:22 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote