KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » What's going to happen to the Hunger Games Mockingjay?

What's going to happen to the Hunger Games Mockingjay?
Started by: C-3POTheClever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
C-3POTheClever

What's going to happen to the Hunger Games Mockingjay?

It's reported that Philip Seymour Hoffman has recently past away, even though they haven't yet finished working on the Hunger Games 3 & 4, so what I wonder is, what's going to happen with the character he plays in the next Hunger Games film? Will they recast him? Or does he not appear in the next book? What will happen? What will they do if they've already filmed scenes with him in, but haven't finished? Does anyone have ideas?

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2014 09:33 AM
C-3POTheClever is currently offline Click here to Send C-3POTheClever a Private Message Find more posts by C-3POTheClever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

There won't be a 4th one

the 3rd one will be split into two parts, Also go to IMDB.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2014 11:37 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
C-3POTheClever

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
There won't be a 4th one

the 3rd one will be split into two parts, Also go to IMDB.

I know that the third book is being split into 2 parts, therefore it's being made into 2 films, therefore meaning that there'll be both a 3rd & a 4th film.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2014 02:26 PM
C-3POTheClever is currently offline Click here to Send C-3POTheClever a Private Message Find more posts by C-3POTheClever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

No, therefore there will be a 3rd film with a part 1 & 2. Same film.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2014 04:19 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
COG Veteran
Teh GrOovY 1

I don't know what y'all are talking about, I've rechecked the movie plans and there are two movies set. Someone wanna enlighten me on what I'm supposedly missing?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2014 12:31 AM
COG Veteran is currently offline Click here to Send COG Veteran a Private Message Find more posts by COG Veteran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
C-3POTheClever

Originally posted by COG Veteran
I don't know what y'all are talking about, I've rechecked the movie plans and there are two movies set. Someone wanna enlighten me on what I'm supposedly missing?

There is 2 films left to be made, but they're taken from the one book, so the third part of the Hunger Games trilogy is being split into 2 parts.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2014 02:39 PM
C-3POTheClever

Originally posted by LeonBuco666
No, therefore there will be a 3rd film with a part 1 & 2. Same film.

Well, the first 2 are also parts of one big story really aren't they?

It's still 2 films, even though it's from the one book.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2014 02:40 PM
C-3POTheClever

Anyway, no one's really answered my question yet? Weather it's 1 or 2 left, doesn't really have any relevance to what I was asking.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2014 02:41 PM
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

He apprently only had like a week left of shooting so they can still finish the film using CGI.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2014 07:17 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
COG Veteran
Teh GrOovY 1

Originally posted by C-3POTheClever
There is 2 films left to be made, but they're taken from the one book, so the third part of the Hunger Games trilogy is being split into 2 parts.

Yes, that's what is was getting at. IDK what the other guys were saying about it being one film.

He apprently only had like a week left of shooting so they can still finish the film using CGI.

I think they might just pull a "Brandon Lee" on that scene. How would they CGI him in there? Motion capture?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2014 08:24 PM
COG Veteran is currently offline Click here to Send COG Veteran a Private Message Find more posts by COG Veteran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

I duno, they can pull it off somehow, they have done it with Paul Walker in Fast 7, Brandon Lee and heath ledger.
True, the death of an actor who is obviously very much a major role in a movie dies, is a huge **** up for the movie..but like others its been dealt with in some way or another...CGI...Digitally Imposing faces...reshooting minor scenes or just removing the character or recasting..which obviously isnt an option in this case...but it will be dealt with.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2014 11:30 PM
C-3POTheClever

I duno, they can pull it off somehow, they have done it with Paul Walker in Fast 7, Brandon Lee and heath ledger.
True, the death of an actor who is obviously very much a major role in a movie dies, is a huge **** up for the movie..but like others its been dealt with in some way or another...CGI...Digitally Imposing faces...reshooting minor scenes or just removing the character or recasting..which obviously isnt an option in this case...but it will be dealt with.

I didn't know that was done with Heather Ledger. Maybe they could get away with a bit of CG. I'm interested to see how they handle this.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2014 01:32 PM
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

They done it with Heath in The Dark Knight, it will be interesting too see, though, I have an itch it might very well go to shit.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2014 02:39 PM
COG Veteran
Teh GrOovY 1

To answer your original question 3-CPO, Phillip Hoffman will be digitally created for his unfinished scene.

http://screenrant.com/philip-seymou...digital-double/

Old Post Feb 7th, 2014 11:38 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by COG Veteran
Yes, that's what is was getting at. IDK what the other guys were saying about it being one film.

Never heard of Kill Bill?

that too was one film split up into two parts.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2014 01:19 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

lmao, your so mean to people.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2014 01:26 PM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
COG Veteran
Teh GrOovY 1

Still two films. Thats what I was getting at.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2014 05:46 PM
deloreshavens

I still think that 4th part will continue because people will make it happen

ski tours

Old Post Feb 21st, 2014 07:08 AM
deloreshavens is currently offline Click here to Send deloreshavens a Private Message Find more posts by deloreshavens Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

I've heard pretty definitively that he had one scene left, and that they'll be giving it to another character.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2014 10:09 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote