KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » RIP Sean Connery

RIP Sean Connery
Started by: Nuke Nixon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

RIP Sean Connery

...eventually.

bazinga!
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 10:19 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Be even better if it was actually April 1st.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 05:36 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

You son of a b!tch! I was concerned for a second..

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 11:49 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Be even better if it was actually April 1st.

But it would be expected, this way you can't be sure.

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
You son of a b!tch! I was concerned for a second..

Be concerned anyway, he's 87 and not in the greatest health.

Appreciate him and his movies while he's still here.

Every man dies... not every man truly lives.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 12:52 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Be concerned anyway, he's 87 and not in the greatest health.

Appreciate him and his movies while he's still here.

Every man dies... not every man truly lives.

No, you bastard! You're not supposed to care about people until they're dead! THEN you suddenly appreciate the art they created!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 02:07 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

This calls for this to be shown:

I just always find it funny because she starts out saying he regrets it and then he specifically says no he still feels that way. He doesn't regret a damn thing, as it should be.

Last edited by Surtur on Oct 23rd, 2017 at 04:17 PM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 04:14 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

They don't make them like that anymore.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 04:50 PM
bluewaterrider

Can't pretend I'm all that upset about this thread.

Far prefer it to be false, as it currently is, and hope for it to stay that way long into the foreseeable future.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 07:34 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Well to be perfectly honest I'm not a huge Connery fan, so not to sound too heartless, but I wouldn't be particularly devastated if he did pass away soon. *shrug* But I probably would then watch Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade again because that's the best thing I know of with him in it.

Originally posted by Surtur
This calls for this to be shown:

I just always find it funny because she starts out saying he regrets it and then he specifically says no he still feels that way. He doesn't regret a damn thing, as it should be.

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 10:42 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I bet you Barbara would have banged him if he wanted it. We know she surely doesn't have any qualms about banging married dudes.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 11:39 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
digiosmosis

for a sec I was like - God what happened!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2017 11:53 AM
digiosmosis is currently offline Click here to Send digiosmosis a Private Message Find more posts by digiosmosis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lets be real anyways:this man has been dead inside ever since he filmed "League of Extraordinary Gentlemen". It broke him so badly he more or less stopped acting. Even worse, here is the summary of the one movie he has done since the LoEG, it's cgi:

"An old, skateboarding veterinarian Sir Billi goes above and beyond the call of responsibility fighting villainous policemen and strong lairds in a war to save an illegal fugitive—Bessie Boo the beaver."

Also from the wiki page for the movie:

"Sir Billi is an adventure about the race to save the last beaver in Scotland, led by Sir Billi; veterinarian by profession, skateboarder by passion and grandfather by love."

Grandfather by love...lol.

Last edited by Surtur on Oct 28th, 2017 at 05:37 PM

Old Post Oct 28th, 2017 05:33 PM