KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Did you loved or hated Die Another Day ?

Did you loved or hated Die Another Day ?
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Did you loved or hated Die Another Day ?

I know lots of ppl hated this movie and I a bond fan loved it, what did you think ?

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 09:24 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I HATED it

that vanishing thing was over the top
unfortunatly no Q (I still miss him *sighs*)
Halle Berry was BAD, also her character which is suppossed to be a good ass-kicking agent, but gets locked up pretty easily!

want me to continue?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 09:38 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BondJamesBond
Scaramanga Thug

Not a classic Bond flick that's for sure!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 10:14 PM
BondJamesBond is currently offline Click here to Send BondJamesBond a Private Message Find more posts by BondJamesBond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

and will never be one wink

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 10:21 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BondJamesBond
Scaramanga Thug

redundant but true...

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 10:46 PM
BondJamesBond is currently offline Click here to Send BondJamesBond a Private Message Find more posts by BondJamesBond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

now we have to make sure it will never be!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 10:48 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

It was a little OTT with the disappearing car umong other things but it was still good. and Q was in it John Cleese=Q=Quartermaster but I agree he's still no Desmond Llewelyn, but Halle Berry was fit in it

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 09:17 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maifoshis

i think the film was great and in my eyes pierce brosnan is THE BEST bond after Sean connery but he is not that far behind he is so cool and die another day was a great film it has taken bond into the 21st century safely and it had a bangin soundtrack great women and great gadgets

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 12:48 PM
maifoshis is currently offline Click here to Send maifoshis a Private Message Find more posts by maifoshis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by SpikeSpiegel
It was a little OTT with the disappearing car umong other things but it was still good. and Q was in it John Cleese=Q=Quartermaster but I agree he's still no Desmond Llewelyn, but Halle Berry was fit in it

she perhaps was to some, but her character on the other hand messed

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 07:09 PM
forumcrew

john cleese is the new Q not the old and the REAL DEAL Q.. john cleese should not of been called Q, because Q retired in the last one and i thought they introduced him as R.. either way there should of only been the original Q.. i liked the movie but they are going down hill unfortunatly

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 10:34 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
she perhaps was to some, but her character on the other hand messed

yeah the character was messed

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 08:51 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Well...i still liked the movie! big grin

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 11:27 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by forumcrew
john cleese is the new Q not the old and the REAL DEAL Q.. john cleese should not of been called Q, because Q retired in the last one and i thought they introduced him as R.. either way there should of only been the original Q.. i liked the movie but they are going down hill unfortunatly

laughing out loud
no! haha!

it went like:
JB: "So, ... if you're Q, does that make him R?"
(Cleese, forgot his characters name): "Ah, yes, the legendary 007-humor, Q told me about this."

smile

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 08:01 PM
forumcrew

good work.. still Q (old) was the man.. i think (new) Q should of got a different letter... after all if james bond DIED or quit (not got a new actor)the numbers 007 wouldnt be used again

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 08:03 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

are you sure?

they got 003 (I think) killed once, and in a JB movie, all the 00s were there and seat three was taken...

(ok, should really start watching the movies again!)

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 08:05 PM
buffymitch
Colossus

This is the worst bond movie ever. Nothing about it was good. LEt's start with that song!! I loved the song and iloved that Madonna did it but it is is now way a BON song. That opening sucked along with the opening titles. That was the worst ever. Taht dissapering car was the low point of the movie. tah was way too impsoble. I know we expect a bit imposability but that was tyoo much. The camera effects were also stupid and nothing for the Bond movies. That scene wherer the camera flies over some iceberg or moutains they use a dusturbing camera effect that sucked. And also one of the worst is ofcourse Halle BErry. Everyone know i love this girl (HOT AS HELL) BUT!! they made her do the worst JOb ever (and now she is akewning a fool of hersef with catwoman) I thought i would see a great woman when she walked out f the ocean but what i saw was just pathetic. Does anyone really walk like that. Ikcan't believe that Entertainmaet Weekly gave this movie a A-. They also said that it wasn't a complicated movie and that it was one of the best bond movies ever. THis move was just horrible. A piece of advice. We love to see new things in th bond mOvies but bond fans love it when the movie is made traditionally.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 10:37 PM
buffymitch is currently offline Click here to Send buffymitch a Private Message Find more posts by buffymitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bassplayer
ManwiththeGoldenGun

I thought the movie was ok. but it's not my favorite, they could of done better. I like the old movies better

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 11:35 PM
Bassplayer is currently offline Click here to Send Bassplayer a Private Message Find more posts by Bassplayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Better than the last two, worse than the rest. Its the same ol formula all over again. Bond, good girl, bad girl, baddie who will take over the world, baddie's hardass sidekick.. same ol dumb plot.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 05:28 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirty Vader

It was completely different to all the other bond movies. It was more
sci-fi then action for me, vanishing cars, soil burning space magnifying
glass plastic surgery from another world(if it existed cher would look
much better), virtua glasses that creates movie scenes, come on.

Worst of all Bond is captured for months and nearly gets killed by North
Koreans after having infiltrated criminal organizations, Soviet facilities ect...
For me, this film should not be a Bond movie, otherwise it would be quite good. But this being a Bond movie, i hate it.

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 06:05 AM
Dirty Vader is currently offline Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

wo hoo someone who isnt a new movie freak.. i like you vader

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 07:45 AM