KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » If Bond had to...

If Bond had to...
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

If Bond had to...

use one of his previous gadgets, which would you choose ?

For me it would be the jet pack from Thunderball, it looked so cool and he barely used it.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 01:53 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maifoshis

The lotus submarine in the spy who loved me was great

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 12:41 PM
maifoshis is currently offline Click here to Send maifoshis a Private Message Find more posts by maifoshis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

yeah, I really like the jetpack smile

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 07:06 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

My favourite invention (which i'd most like to see reappear in an up and coming Bond film) from the Bond series would have to be 'Little Nellie' - the mini copter that was used in 'You Only Live Twice' - i found it so cool as it was carried around in four suitcases and packed 'one hell of a punch' thanks to the addition of two front machine guns,two backward flamethrowers,two front rocket launchers,heat seeking missiles,aerial mines and two back producing smoke screens.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 06:26 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BondJamesBond
Scaramanga Thug

I would like that fancy underwater breathing tube he puts in his mouth, that would be too cool.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 04:47 PM
BondJamesBond is currently offline Click here to Send BondJamesBond a Private Message Find more posts by BondJamesBond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

if you refer to DaD, they have one that's almost the same in The Phantom Menace wink

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 04:53 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BondJamesBond
Scaramanga Thug

Yes, I saw that, what a gadget. I wish that was a real device. How cool would that be to just carry it around in your pocket, then pull it out and go diving
I am an avid diver myself and get all wiggly inside thinking about it!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 06:04 PM
BondJamesBond is currently offline Click here to Send BondJamesBond a Private Message Find more posts by BondJamesBond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

well, is it possible to create such thing?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 06:49 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Huh? I know I posted here, I put Little Nellie, ah well must have been a mistake.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 07:23 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Umm it was first seen in Thunderball and then made an appearence in Die Another Day

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 08:26 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BondJamesBond
Scaramanga Thug

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
well, is it possible to create such thing?
No it is not possible. An airtank is an airtank, it holds the amount of air to breath for a certain timeframe. There is now way that little gadget could hold enough air and it could not manufacture it on its own

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 10:57 PM
forumcrew

well a lot of the old gadgets were cool but an invisible car would just be too tight..

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 11:47 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

what about it getting oxygen out of the water in some way?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 11:50 PM
BondJamesBond
Scaramanga Thug

Who are you Captian Nemo? laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 12:05 AM
yerssot

no, but I'm going to find him wink

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 09:29 AM
BondJamesBond
Scaramanga Thug

Classic!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 09:11 PM
MISSME

The exploding pen......."the writing is on the wall"......!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 08:18 AM
MISSME is currently offline Click here to Send MISSME a Private Message Find more posts by MISSME Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

I love the exploding toothpaste in License To Kill, not actaully a gadget but a tool; there are a few ppl I would like to use that on.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 07:10 AM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaleanae

Piton Laser Gun stick out tongue

Exploding toothpaste ? laughing

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 10:43 PM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

you haven't seen LTK huh stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 11:36 PM