KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Clive Owen-the new bond?

Clive Owen-the new bond?
Started by: VengeanceGOD

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
VengeanceGOD

Clive Owen-the new bond?

What do you guys think of the rumor of Clive Owen being the new Bond? Personally, after seeing The Hire, I think he'd do a great job. But that's just my opinion.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 01:41 AM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
holdenhsvgtsr
Restricted

Account Restricted

i kinda said this abt 2 months ago

spookey my one true love
LegolasIsMyManaquabarbie girl

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 04:25 PM
holdenhsvgtsr is currently offline Click here to Send holdenhsvgtsr a Private Message Find more posts by holdenhsvgtsr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

meh, I thought Pierce was coming back for another one but after that I would think that the guy "Chandler" from a series called "The Bill" would make a good looking bond.

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 07:15 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

a tad too late then, huhwink

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 10:20 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

quote:
Originally posted by holdenhsvgtsr
i kinda said this abt 2 months ago

Well I kinda wasn't here about two months ago, so I had no way of knowing. Fool. smile

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 01:35 AM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Bump!

Isn't it funny? This thread was made over a year ago, and we're STILL debating whether Clive Owen will be in Bond 21 ...

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 12:13 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

and he won't cause he said no

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 12:17 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Meh. That's no big loss ...

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 12:31 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

dunno, Pierce liked him for a while too

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 12:33 PM
UnivEx
Universal Exports

Owen has publicly said he doesn't want the role... i'll acknowledge that... i wonder if he would say no, though, if it was offered to him... that may be a different story... IMO, he'd be great in the role...

but if he doesn't take it, my runner-up candidate would be James Purefoy...

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 09:30 AM
UnivEx is currently offline Click here to Send UnivEx a Private Message Find more posts by UnivEx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Owen does have the right age though...
it won't be the first time that people reject the bond role due to age though

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 11:27 AM
Bondgirl512
British Intelligence

Clive Owen is my first choice for Bond 21, if Pierce doesn't do it, which I hope he doesn't do, he's getting too old (poor chap). IMO, he has all the elements that makes Bond, class, sophistication, intelligence, sexiness, and he looks great in a tuxedo! Anyway, I wouldn't be too bummed out if he wasn't the next Bond. It would be good if he was though... he'd be great!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 03:54 AM
Bondgirl512 is currently offline Click here to Send Bondgirl512 a Private Message Find more posts by Bondgirl512 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I saw TND and DaD in the same day, and I have to say, he looked better with the bit of grey shining through his hair...

and Pierce won't be in the new one, his contract ended and he didn't sign for extras

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 11:45 AM
Bondgirl512
British Intelligence

I think he looks really good looking with the grey hairs, but I don't we need another Never Say Never Again, do we?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 12:49 AM
Bondgirl512 is currently offline Click here to Send Bondgirl512 a Private Message Find more posts by Bondgirl512 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

Look at this picture - http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B...01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg - I think he could most definitely pull off the look. yes

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 04:50 AM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

but in NSNA, Sean was bald wink

hmm, if Clive gets some longer hair, he might look like it... reminds me a bit of Dalton though

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 12:06 PM
lau_timmy

I heard he won the Golden Globe Award for best supporting actor in "Closer". Well Done

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 11:42 PM
lau_timmy is currently offline Click here to Send lau_timmy a Private Message Find more posts by lau_timmy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

he did, and Portman got one too for that movie

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 11:57 AM
UnivEx
Universal Exports

well, since Owen got a Golden Globe, the bookies "William Hill" have slashed his ranking... they're laying odds on him at 4/1 now (previously was 8/1)...

not that they have any influence over who will be picked... but it's nice to see him getting a little more support! wink big grin

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 05:45 AM
UnivEx is currently offline Click here to Send UnivEx a Private Message Find more posts by UnivEx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

why would a globe enhance chances? I would think it doesn't since it makes him more known

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 11:41 AM