KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » New Bond Movie!

New Bond Movie!
Started by: MISSME

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MISSME

New Bond Movie!

Any great ideals for the next Bond movie...?

How about a scene were Bond is using "robotics" to give him unlimited strength. Like in the movie "Alien".

etc!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 08:15 AM
MISSME is currently offline Click here to Send MISSME a Private Message Find more posts by MISSME Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

must be an attempt to the worse bond movie ever then

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 11:48 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

Bring back Blofeld. Clone him.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 07:53 PM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
njherbz741
photoshop freak

i heard this is gonna be the last Brosnan film....im curious who the nex bond will be??

Attachment: bond.jpg
This has been downloaded 106 time(s).

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 05:10 PM
njherbz741 is currently offline Click here to Send njherbz741 a Private Message Find more posts by njherbz741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

Shouldn't there be 1 more Brosnan Bond, after the next I mean?

Didn't Connery do 6, then Moore did 6, Connery did one more (except it was really only just a remake of one he had already done, so doesn't really count) then Dalton sucked in 2, and now Brosnan has done 4... Brosnan should do 6 since he plays Bond at least as well as Connery and Moore did...

so shouldn't Brosnan do 1 more after the next one?

confused roll eyes (sarcastic) embarrasment eek! laughing Happy Dance

'I'm back!'
'Come with me if you want to live!'
'You're terminated!'

Last edited by crAZRick on Dec 21st, 2003 at 08:30 PM

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 08:28 PM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

yes

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 06:52 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

SlickRick- Actually, Moore did 7, and that additional Connery one was an unofficial remake of Thunderball.

njhjerbz- Clive Owen (from The Bourne Identity) is rumored to be the next Bond.

Artwork by Cinemaddiction!!!

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 07:17 PM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
njherbz741
photoshop freak

clive owen dosent rele look the part...but i found this site that had "Future Bonds" and there is this guy called Clive Robertson that could pull of James Bond good

http://target007ezine.tripod.com/target007/id9.html

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 08:25 PM
njherbz741 is currently offline Click here to Send njherbz741 a Private Message Find more posts by njherbz741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

I like Gerard Butler and Adrian Paul (but he's Duncan McCloud, so itd be weird having him as another lead character)

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 11:06 PM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

actually you could say Connery did 7 also due to the film "never say never again"

But Pierce Brosnan did explain on an interview (when Die Another Day was hitting the screens) that he still has a contract for 2 more Bond Films and then thats him getting the chuck...

No idea who will be the next Bond but hopefully it isnt someone who will ruin it up and feck about with it ie Tom Green or Jim carrey

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 12:45 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Felix L

Bring back the character Anya Amasova (Triple X). Bond actually has human feelings again and a sub-plot between these two develops. She dies, and Bond initially in denial of his feelings, must later come to terms with some self doubt & guilt over the memories of his wife's murder. This leads into some cold-hearted revenge from Bond towards Triple X's killers, and mayhem ensues. Of course they can tie that sub-story into the old world domination plot & evil madman behind it all.

Just a thought anyway. They need to have some human element to the next movie. It gets boring seeing the Bond character being nothing more than a machine going through the motions.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 10:18 PM
Felix L is currently offline Click here to Send Felix L a Private Message Find more posts by Felix L Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

the mariage has been done already and the revenge part too, so it would just be a remake messed

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 05:17 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Felix L

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
the mariage has been done already and the revenge part too, so it would just be a remake messed

Yeah, that's true. I can see why it is probably hard to write good scripts for this franchise. What hasn't been done yet? (without being over the top stupid like some things in the last movie were)

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 09:02 PM
Felix L is currently offline Click here to Send Felix L a Private Message Find more posts by Felix L Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

like previously said somewhere, go back to spectre, ...well, a NEW spectre

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 09:04 PM
Phoenix78

quote:
Originally posted by Discos
actually you could say Connery did 7 also due to the film "never say never again"

But Pierce Brosnan did explain on an interview (when Die Another Day was hitting the screens) that he still has a contract for 2 more Bond Films and then thats him getting the chuck...

No idea who will be the next Bond but hopefully it isnt someone who will ruin it up and feck about with it ie Tom Green or Jim carrey

Good thing is, it is increadibly unlikely to be either of them, on the grounds they aint British!

As a rule of thumb, they scour acting pools here, then spread out over the Commonwealth with Australia and New Zealand top of the pile. Its all about having a convincing English accent. One that convinces the English, that is. Anyone from the UK can spot a fake a million miles away!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 01:55 PM
Phoenix78 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix78 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

ralph feinnes will do good

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 05:07 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

Ralph Feinnes? confused

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 07:28 AM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

guy that played that bowler hat dude in The Avengers and that was the guy that would marry JLO or something in Maid in Manhattan

and do note that to be Bond you do NOT have to be from those two little islands in Europe, George Lazenby was australian

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 09:16 PM