KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » what was wrong with DaD

what was wrong with DaD
Started by: JackMode211

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JackMode211
The Black James Bond

what was wrong with DaD

what was wrong with it.......i watched it plenty of times while i may not know everything about bond...i have seen eneoph to relize that this is classic bond...i miss the old Q . i loved the car....the invisability made since...camras project what they see on one side to the other ..... makes since....halle berry was buetifull.what was the problem?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 06:52 PM
JackMode211 is currently offline Click here to Send JackMode211 a Private Message Find more posts by JackMode211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

The SFX for the surfing sequence were a bit, er, bad...

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 08:00 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

-stupid car, they went over the top with it
-berry was ugly (as always) and had a very lousy character, just a big pain and not a "great agent"
-story was ok-ish, but they didn't take care to give it more time to develop

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 03:04 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JackMode211
The Black James Bond

one surfing sequence? .... are you serious the only bad sfx part i seen was when the race care went over the cliff...but one or two scenes dosent ruin a movie...and berry ugly? you must not like black women or something ...and the car...maybe over the top...but not a reason to hate a movie....i havent heard one good explanation yet from ANYBODY why DaD was bad...

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 01:42 AM
JackMode211 is currently offline Click here to Send JackMode211 a Private Message Find more posts by JackMode211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

no, everything think she's goodlooking, but in my eyes she isn't, she's cocky and a bad actress (at least in this movie)

no good explanation? watch the movie again than!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 11:24 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
G.P
living bank advertisement

It goes really wrong when JB takes a Mojito instead of his Vodka Martini (shaken, not stirred). stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 11:25 AM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

Die Another Day was horrible because it didn't have any James Bond feel to it-from beginning to end it was just another cappy action movie like xxx or something. There was so class to the james bond character like there is supposed to be, the movie wasn't diverse enough...it just wasn't james bond, that movie should burn in hell

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 05:08 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JackMode211
The Black James Bond

Still....

still dont see what everyone is talking about.....maybe halle didnt do a verry good acting job in this movie......but the movie isnt about her its about bond.....and its a story of revenge...there's not much class in revenge...and james did have a vodka martini shaken not stired...with plenty of ice (if you can spare it).It really dosent matter how bad or good this one was because the next one will be better. Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance I wish they would go back to using bmw's again. confused

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 06:31 PM
yerssot

of course it will be better! it can't get any worse!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 07:35 PM
Brith

The worse thing was... that song by Madonna.

Brith thinks again....

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 10:32 PM
Brith is currently offline Click here to Send Brith a Private Message Find more posts by Brith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

it was ... different to say the least wink

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 10:34 PM
agentsmith114

I thought DAD was a very good addition to the Bond series. I felt that The World Is Not Enough was a bit weak in certain places. DAD was much better. Madonna sucks though.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 12:18 AM
agentsmith114 is currently offline Click here to Send agentsmith114 a Private Message Find more posts by agentsmith114 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Felix L

Let me see...what was bad?

1. The worst CGI effects from any movie made in the last decade or so.
2. Phony-baloney invisible cars.
3. Music video type editing (with sound fx to boot as the camera pans in fast motion)
4. The continuing over-reliance on bigger visuals on each film instead of having interesting stories with well directed acting.
5. Every action movie made after 'The Matrix' tries to copy that slick style, however unsuccessfully or inappropriately.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 09:28 PM
Felix L is currently offline Click here to Send Felix L a Private Message Find more posts by Felix L Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

quote:
Originally posted by Brith
The worse thing was... that song by Madonna.

I thought it was awesome rock

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 10:06 AM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

it was different to say the least, now you finally saw something INTERESTING during the song

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 12:33 PM
Evy_O
don't let go

I looooved that scene, during the song!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 05:44 PM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

it's better than any other scene while the titlesong plays wink

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 05:45 PM
Evy_O
don't let go

FAR better to say the least! I've been watching that part over and over again, it's fantastic!!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 08:26 PM
yerssot

yeah, I also play the movie till it gets that far, than it turns silly wink

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 08:41 PM
Evy_O
don't let go

ha ha ha stick out tongue
the rest of the movie is great too, but I got bored of it after the 4rth time wacko

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 08:59 PM