KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » goldfinger best film do you agree

goldfinger best film do you agree
Started by: jon camera

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jon camera

goldfinger best film do you agree

do you agree with this or not

i am a great fan of james bond and i think there getting worse

i also went to see them filming die another day at aldershot in surrey i aslo collected some stuff from the set because i have freinds working there #
i must have over 100 bullets fired and james bonds gun ofd which he had 3 it is now for sale in the london prop store
estimated at 15,000

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 04:34 PM
jon camera is currently offline Click here to Send jon camera a Private Message Find more posts by jon camera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

nice, no don't think goldfinger is the best out

I think goldeneye is, but I urgently need to watch them again smile

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 08:36 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JackMode211
The Black James Bond

goldfinger ..real good classic bond....probably my third favorite one after tommorow never dies and goldeneye ........ and the bond movies arnt getting worse.....I enjoy all bond movies except the living daylights...goldfinger is good tho ...had a good intro song to

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 11:08 PM
JackMode211 is currently offline Click here to Send JackMode211 a Private Message Find more posts by JackMode211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

imho, they are getting worse messed

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 11:15 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sc0rchy
El Scorcho

the spy who loved me is my fav bond movie with goldfinger right behind it (cuz of oddjob)

El Scorcho... AY CARUMBA!

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 06:45 AM
Sc0rchy is currently offline Click here to Send Sc0rchy a Private Message Find more posts by Sc0rchy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

GoldFinger/Goldeneye

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 05:00 AM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

Doesnt' anyone liek From Russia With love (the book and movie are the best IMO) I also like Dr. No and GOldeneye

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 06:18 AM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

well, phin, apperently goldeneye is one of the best if you look at the responce it got here wink

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 10:12 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

I said i liked it but not TOO mcuh, I mean the old classics are teh best!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 04:56 PM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
goaltaylor33
Goalie

the bond films are getting worse...it's been all downhill from GoldenEye, that one's my favorite personally.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 07:30 PM
goaltaylor33 is currently offline Click here to Send goaltaylor33 a Private Message Find more posts by goaltaylor33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

I prefer Goldeneye.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 11:28 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by goaltaylor33
the bond films are getting worse...it's been all downhill from GoldenEye, that one's my favorite personally.

what makes you say that?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 09:18 PM
G.P
living bank advertisement

I adore "Goldfinger" happy !

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 11:56 PM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

I think the Goldfinger movie was better than the book that inspired it, which is rare. But I don't approve of all the changes that were made; for example, they cut down the golf scene considerably, which angers me.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 12:00 AM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

well, they just inspire themselves off the book, they don't take it fully over

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 12:06 AM
The Redeemer

GOLDFINGER is classic but not my favourite Bond...

I'm a major fan of DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER, I think ON HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE is the best Bond of the series by a long shot and I think FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE is one of the best films of the '60s... huh

...TR...

Peter Gabriel - SLEDGEHAMMER.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 10:30 PM
The Redeemer is currently offline Click here to Send The Redeemer a Private Message Find more posts by The Redeemer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

ok... lemme get this straight ... DAE and OHMSS????

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 10:58 PM
The Redeemer

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
ok... lemme get this straight ... DAE and OHMSS????

And what's WRONG with either of them??? mad smokin'

...TR...

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 11:01 PM
The Redeemer is currently offline Click here to Send The Redeemer a Private Message Find more posts by The Redeemer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

On her majesty's secret service was awful messed the worse IMHO messed

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 11:08 PM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

what she said ... and diamonds are forever has two of the worse villains ever in it!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 11:10 PM