KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Bond °21

Bond °21
Started by: yerssot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (66): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yerssot

Bond °21

Well, next year they will start shooting the new bond movie,
so, why not make a thread about it so that all rumors and spoilers can be bundled in one place?

the car was already revealed, so that's hardly any news, but there is still discussion if Aishwarya Rai is in the movie or not, she thinks she is, her agents denies that...
(pic of said girl: )
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 07:15 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

The Hollywood Reporter publish another MGM denial that Pierce Brosnan has been axed - he will be back as James Bond in 2005

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 10:04 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Brosnan has been official confirmed as returning in Bond 21, with an announced date of November 18th 2005.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 09:21 PM
yerssot

about that last one, apperently Brosnan still hasn't signed any contract

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 10:53 PM
forumcrew

yea ive heard him say hes doing it but its definantly his last

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 09:02 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

if he gets a contract laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 11:54 PM
yerssot

Pierce officially confirmed he'll be doing Bond number 21, he said so on his homepage

now those tabloids can stuff it again

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 09:54 PM
forumcrew

Wade & Purvis Talk James Bond 21 Script Source: Empire Online Tuesday, March 9, 2004

Empire magazine caught up with "James Bond" writers Robert Wade and Neal Purvis who said they've started penning James Bond 21.

"We started writing the new one two weeks ago – so obviously all the cliches are already in place," says Purvis. "As far as we understand it, Pierce Brosnan is Bond. He's a great Bond and he gives you a lot to work with as a writer because he's very good looking. Seriously, he is very good at suggesting an undercurrent of – you don't know what. He shows that there is a shadow on this man."

Wade added that he doesn't think "there's a more difficult task. It's all been done. The twentieth film was harder than the nineteenth. It's very difficult to think of new ways to blow things up! But character is the thing; it's finding new ways to explore the character."

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 10:01 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

nothing much said in other words

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 10:03 PM
eleveninches
God of my own world

http://www.imdb.com states bond as being contracted/confirmed for the bond21 movie

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 12:28 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Bond is contracted as bond? stick out tongue

but yup, Brosnan confirmed yesterday he would be in it

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 12:21 PM
eleveninches
God of my own world

I meant brosnan was contracted as bond.

stupid me!!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 04:11 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Someone said Ewan McGregor was going to be bond.. is that true? messed

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 06:00 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Erm, yerssot - Brosnan was only contracted for four films. He said in an interview recently that he's still not sure whether he'll do Bond 21... see www.empireonline.co.uk for more...

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 07:21 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

from what ive heard he said hes definantly doing it.. as far as ewan mcgregor was one of the possible people.. but nothings decided who the new bond will be.. i doubt it would be him

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 05:51 AM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Good, cuz a bunch of chicks at my school are convinced that he is going to be it messed

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 03:19 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

ive heard atleasts 6 or 7 possibilities and im sure i dont know half of who they are really considering

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 05:15 PM
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by Ahnold
Erm, yerssot - Brosnan was only contracted for four films. He said in an interview recently that he's still not sure whether he'll do Bond 21... see www.empireonline.co.uk for more...

I think that if he says it on his official site later that he'll be in it, it has more credibility than empireonline wink

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 09:14 PM
yerssot

in a recent interview, but can't find the source anymore, John Cleese said that he'll be in it, but that they'll shoot his scenes at the end of the schedual like always

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 09:22 PM
Evy_O
don't let go

I've heard the rumor about Ewan McGregor too... But he won't be in it, I read that somewhere messed

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 09:59 PM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote