KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Felix?

Felix?
Started by: Discos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Discos
The Discmeister

Felix?

what ever happened top Felix Lyter? He was the dude from the CIA who helped Bond out when he went to the US

I can't remember what film he was last in and he was potrayed by many different actors, the one in Live & Let Die was a weird chap

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post May 9th, 2004 07:48 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

last movie he was in was Licence to Kill, he got almost fed to the sharks (very mutilated) and his wife died

it would be difficult to get him back and walking

Old Post May 9th, 2004 07:51 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

ah thats right, tbh I jhave only watched Licence to Kill once.......I hate it,

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post May 9th, 2004 07:56 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

cause of Dalton? cause the revange was what actually should have happened after OHMSS

Old Post May 9th, 2004 07:59 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

I see, I need to watch them both again.

I didnt like Dolton or Lezenby, i dont know why its merely because they suck and dont portray bond very well

Discos - lets not go there again

Old Post May 9th, 2004 08:03 PM
yerssot

I thought Dalton did well, he just had to bring Bond back as a serious person and not some kind of cartoonish dude Moore did

Old Post May 9th, 2004 08:04 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

Moore did a great job man, ok Connery was the best and Brosnan does it kick ass styling well.......Moore was a joker and a more gentleman type

Discos - lezenby was just titties

Old Post May 9th, 2004 08:07 PM
yerssot

that's my problem, he was TOO jokinly in the movies and such

Old Post May 9th, 2004 08:21 PM
The Redeemer

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
cause of Dalton? cause the revange was what actually should have happened after OHMSS

I thought the pre-titles sequence of DAF was as vengeful of the Bond series as it gets...an unseen Bond kicking the ass of the bad guys around the world...Marie getting throttled by her own bikini top...and Blofeld sent to hell...

"Welcome to Hell, Blofeld!!!"

Peter Gabriel - SLEDGEHAMMER.

Old Post May 9th, 2004 08:25 PM
The Redeemer is currently offline Click here to Send The Redeemer a Private Message Find more posts by The Redeemer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

Moore brought a little humor to the role of Bond which with Connery had remained stagnet with too much grit.

Old Post May 9th, 2004 08:27 PM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

but it should have been a huge hunt that would have been ace for me happy

yeah, RA, but he imho overdid the humor

Old Post May 9th, 2004 08:31 PM
Evy_O
don't let go

Ohhh, I just remembered that shark scene no expression

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post May 9th, 2004 08:33 PM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Redeemer

Which brings me onto the start of a new thread...

Peter Gabriel - SLEDGEHAMMER.

Old Post May 9th, 2004 08:34 PM
The Redeemer is currently offline Click here to Send The Redeemer a Private Message Find more posts by The Redeemer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I'm curious TR

but so yeah, felix has a little problem appearing wink

Old Post May 9th, 2004 08:37 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

lol glad to clear that up then....

i said in the other thread that Jinx could be the new felix...she was cia no stick out tongue

Old Post May 10th, 2004 11:14 AM
yerssot

still, I would certainly not mind if he appeared again

Old Post May 10th, 2004 11:20 AM
Discos
The Discmeister

NSA...*cough* my bad lol

Old Post May 10th, 2004 11:25 AM
yerssot

no, they can't appear sad I was hoping for Felix, he's from CIA wink

Old Post May 10th, 2004 11:34 AM
Clovie

quote:
Originally posted by Evy_O
Ohhh, I just remembered that shark scene no expression
me too!!

i really remember. no expression

and dolton was too short for bond.

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 09:42 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

too short? 6"2, that's as much as connery

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 12:11 PM