KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Next Bond Theme?

Next Bond Theme?
Started by: Discos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Discos
The Discmeister

Next Bond Theme?

Any suggestions, only things I could suggest to go around is that they have to be somewhat popular and suited to a bond title theme

someone suggested Elton John....

I would say Leanne Rhymes could bring a nice catchy tune,

I dont think they would have a rock band do it this time, god forbid they would use the darkness lol

Dream Theatre could bring a good nice rock rythm to it

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post May 11th, 2004 11:34 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EllaMarie
Lover of Things UK

I'm thinking they'll choose "Beyonce" (Knowles) because of her current "star status" - (at least in North America.)

Is she of any consequence elsewhere in the world???

Old Post May 12th, 2004 01:34 AM
EllaMarie is currently offline Click here to Send EllaMarie a Private Message Find more posts by EllaMarie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

I highly recommend William Hung.

"It's Bond, Bond...oh yeah, baby! It's Bond, Bond...James Bond..."

lol! j/k You know I was kidding, right? Oh gawd, I hope you realize I was kidding! lol

Robbie Williams.

Old Post May 12th, 2004 02:07 AM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

I say no Beyonce, no Robbie Williams either thumb down
Perhaps Elton John would be good... erm But Leanne Rhymes is even better big grin

Actually I don't mind the artist much, more the song itself.

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post May 12th, 2004 11:06 AM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

definitly no Beyonce, she probably wants a big part in the movie too to gain some more money sad

not sure about Elton John... but hey, I'm not that good at songs and stuff big grin

Old Post May 12th, 2004 02:28 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EllaMarie
Lover of Things UK

William Hung....

laughing laughing

Now that was clever! wink

As for Leann Rimes,... do you mean to have her do something "not-so-country-music-ish"??

Old Post May 12th, 2004 04:17 PM
EllaMarie is currently offline Click here to Send EllaMarie a Private Message Find more posts by EllaMarie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

well, and if she does, I take Bond will go to Nashville , Tennessee

Old Post May 12th, 2004 04:24 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EllaMarie
Lover of Things UK

COOL! I've always wanted to go to Nashville!

Wait - if Leann Rimes sings - does that mean she gets a first timer role as a Bond girl too - so that bond would go to Nashville? laughing out loud

Maybe she'd be better than Denise Richards? wink stick out tongue

Old Post May 12th, 2004 04:41 PM
The Redeemer

Nah...bring back Barry with a decent voice like Annie lennox for the vocals....Cool!!!

Peter Gabriel - SLEDGEHAMMER.

Old Post May 12th, 2004 06:16 PM
The Redeemer is currently offline Click here to Send The Redeemer a Private Message Find more posts by The Redeemer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

you can go, EM, I won't stop ya, twas horrible there sad
than again, I dislike country music

Old Post May 12th, 2004 07:05 PM
Evy_O
don't let go

Who's William Hung? blink

Old Post May 12th, 2004 09:23 PM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Old Post May 12th, 2004 09:26 PM
EllaMarie
Lover of Things UK

He is just a recent example of how "ANYTHING" is possible with the right marketing in America! (and that's not always a good thing)

Old Post May 12th, 2004 09:39 PM
yerssot

good he's not famuos here than stick out tongue

Old Post May 12th, 2004 09:43 PM
Evy_O
don't let go

wow, he looks...... wacko

Old Post May 12th, 2004 09:48 PM
EllaMarie
Lover of Things UK

Well, he's famous because the media makes fun of him. He was never really a "contender" on the "American Idol" (like Pop Idol) - but people just thought his performance was so hilarious they ENCOURAGED him - and so now it's as if he truly thinks he has talent!!!

THAT is the U.S. for ya!

Old Post May 12th, 2004 09:57 PM
yerssot

you dont' have to be a good singer to make money

Old Post May 12th, 2004 09:58 PM
EllaMarie
Lover of Things UK

That's right - I agree with yerssot - just look at Madonna,... Britney Spears....

ANNIE LENNOX IS AWESOME however!!

Old Post May 12th, 2004 10:12 PM
yerssot

oh, I'm sure they can sing... a tad ... under the shower where no one can hear them

Old Post May 12th, 2004 10:15 PM
The Redeemer

quote:
Originally posted by EllaMarie
That's right - I agree with yerssot - just look at Madonna,... Britney Spears....

ANNIE LENNOX IS AWESOME however!!

Yeah, she's the only British pop singer that can truely be labeled DIVA...
smokin'

Peter Gabriel - SLEDGEHAMMER.

Old Post May 13th, 2004 06:03 PM
The Redeemer is currently offline Click here to Send The Redeemer a Private Message Find more posts by The Redeemer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote