KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Game: Know your alphabet

Game: Know your alphabet
Started by: yerssot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (209): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yerssot

Game: Know your alphabet

I didn't find a quote in the Bond movies where they use the word "alphabet"...

but anyway... time to get a new game
how it goes? we write down the alphabet, one letter at a time and with every letter you write a word which should be connected to the Bond Franchise

So... I'll do the first two big grin

A - Albert Broccoli (former executive producer of the movies)

Old Post May 28th, 2004 10:47 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

B - Bond (you know the name, you know the number wink)

(got it? up to C ... hint... first actor to play him wink)

Old Post May 28th, 2004 10:47 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

*sigh* a new game of this was started yesterday in the lord of the rings forum roll eyes (sarcastic)

Carver
Elltio Carvers last name smile

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post May 28th, 2004 11:29 AM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

really? messed I was thinking of making this game a few days ago... actually asked evy to do it, but she didn't messed

D - Denise Richards, Bond girl in TWINE

Old Post May 28th, 2004 11:36 AM
Discos
The Discmeister

Elliot Carver roll eyes (sarcastic)

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post May 28th, 2004 11:39 AM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

stop posting everywhere that I'm a wuss, yerss stick out tongue

then I'll say Elliot eek!

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post May 28th, 2004 11:41 AM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

darn I didn't see your post laughing out loud

Old Post May 28th, 2004 11:41 AM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

ya sure didnt smile

Old Post May 28th, 2004 11:45 AM
yerssot

F - For your eyes only ... movie eek!

Old Post May 28th, 2004 11:54 AM
Evy_O
don't let go

Goodhead, Holly eek!

Old Post May 28th, 2004 12:03 PM
yerssot

Holly Goodhead stick out tongue

Old Post May 28th, 2004 05:25 PM
yerssot

I - Ian Fleming, creator of this madness

Old Post May 28th, 2004 10:19 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

J - James Bond

Old Post May 28th, 2004 10:39 PM
yerssot

good one wink

K - Klebb ... number 3, FRWL

Old Post May 28th, 2004 10:49 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

L - Lasers

Old Post May 28th, 2004 11:00 PM
yerssot

M - M (as in his boss)

Old Post May 28th, 2004 11:01 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

N - Nik Nak

Old Post May 28th, 2004 11:03 PM
yerssot

O - O'Toole, Plenty ... she had Plenty wink

Old Post May 28th, 2004 11:09 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

Pussy Galore - am sure she got plenty big grin

Old Post May 28th, 2004 11:11 PM
yerssot

Q - Q ... he didn't got any big grin

Old Post May 28th, 2004 11:14 PM