KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » What is your most favourite Bond stunt?

What is your most favourite Bond stunt?
Started by: Reborn Again

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

What is your most favourite Bond stunt?

My most fav is in TMWTGG when Bond and Pepper jump the river on the bridge while chasing Scaramanga and Nic Nak. You know, the stunt driver was given an extra $100,000 for landing it in one shot.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 03:43 AM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Double
.. and some junk

I think my favorite was in Golden Eye.
Bond rides off the cliff on a motorcycle after the plane, freefalls for like 10 seconds, catches the plane, and pulls up right in time.

Oh Sweat!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 04:00 AM
D-Double is currently offline Click here to Send D-Double a Private Message Find more posts by D-Double Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

I have never seen bond movie

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 06:05 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

well, RA... they set a worldrecord with that jump smile

me on the other hand...I dunno,... the stunts look extremely fake in the Moore-era...hardly in frame with Sean so it has to be good ol'Pierce wink

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 10:00 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

i liked the running crocks scenes
(ok im being sarcastic)

the vanquish upside down eject seat scene is cool.also the bat ond WINE.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 04:20 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Redeemer

GOLDENEYE's opening dam jump is very impressive. smokin'

Peter Gabriel - SLEDGEHAMMER.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 07:15 PM
The Redeemer is currently offline Click here to Send The Redeemer a Private Message Find more posts by The Redeemer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

but you can see they used a stuntman... reminds me of Moore

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 10:53 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Redeemer

It was just about the only thing GOLDENEYE was memorable for! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 06:55 PM
The Redeemer is currently offline Click here to Send The Redeemer a Private Message Find more posts by The Redeemer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

what about the idea of having an old agent being the baddie?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 06:59 PM
kalsolar

favourite stunt

the car jump / barrel roll over the bridge in TMWTGG is probably the most impressive simply because it was so dangerous a stunt and had never been done over water before as far as I'm aware.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 01:21 AM
kalsolar is currently offline Click here to Send kalsolar a Private Message Find more posts by kalsolar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

no, it was done, but it was a worldrecord at the time they set... and calculated by the computer if memory serves

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 11:16 AM
The Redeemer

MOONRAKER's PTS is terrific too...except for the bit where Jaws *flaps his wings*! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 08:26 PM
yerssot

bleurgh, Jaws should never have fallen in love!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 09:25 PM
The Redeemer

The Eiffel Tower jump in AVTAK is pretty cool...where Mayday's stunt double jumped there's even a plaque commemorating the event. Nice one, mes amis!!! rock

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 01:51 PM
Spiderman_RJ

my favorite are the spy who loved me ,sky scaping iin the snow and then opening a parachute after jumping from a freefall, and moonraker one single parachute fight while falling, where they skydived.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 10:57 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

The parachute-less free fall jump into an unmanned plane at the beginning of Goldeneye,considering the plane was descending for a crash, pure genius.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 11:14 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

idont remember that scene in golden eye, in fact i only remember the russian base beying stole, the russian tanque race, the antena end, the train, and sth else, oh the old good guy now bad stealing a choppper

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 01:03 AM
yerssot

but guys, if you gotta pick... you definitly gotta go for that scene with sean where he swims throug the pool and comes face to face with a shark... that's a real sean and a real shark without protection... and he had a fear for them wink

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 12:30 PM
Spiderman_RJ

if u dont know he wasnt face to face, there was a glass window between them so when it was shot, it looked like they were togueter

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 04:45 PM
yerssot

he was, you're refering to the scene where he has this big tarantuala on his body (FRWL?), they had glass on that one, but with the shark he really didn't... got it on dvd smile

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 05:34 PM