KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Let's Twist Again ...

Let's Twist Again ...
Started by: Ahnold

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Question Let's Twist Again ...

Hello all,

Hmmm ... it seems that things are getting a bit too "cosy" around here for my liking. We've all become far too complacent of late; it seems that, these days, all we do {for the most part} is post in existing threads that have been around for months now! SO ... I guess it's time then for a new thread to shake things up around hyah ...

Out of interest, what do you guys think is the biggest twist from the entire James Bond film series? I should really clarify here by saying that I'm referring to actual twists, rather than just shocks {e.g. Tracy Bond's death in "OHMSS", whilst gruesome and shocking, was surely a moment that we could all see coming - after all, Bond was hardly gonna stay married for long, was he?}.

If you wish, you may include any of the James Bond films for discussion here, even the so-called "non-canon" entries like "never say never again" {hell, I don't know about you guys, but I was certainly shocked when I saw that Felix Leiter had become black all of a sudden stick out tongue }.

Oh, and one more thing: I realise that, especially for hard-core Bond fans such as ourselves, it must be difficult for us to still be "blown away" by a twist that we've probably re-watched about 50 times, and that we first saw when we were around 10! But please - really try and put yourselves back into that same frame of mind that you had when you saw the film in question for the first time ...

Here's my two cents: in recent terms, how about the moment from "DAD" when it was revealed that Gustav Graves was, in fact, the presumed dead Colonel Moon eek! ?

I await your opinions. Let the discussion begin!

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Last edited by Ahnold on Jul 8th, 2005 at 12:52 PM

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 12:49 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

you're right, it aint easy if you know them by heard. But one of the twists I liked was Alec "rising" from the dead and becoming Janus.
Certainly cause you saw Ouromov with his gun practicly against his head, no escape possible. I thought the main enemy would just be Xenia and Ouromov and not Alec... with DAD I saw it more comming since they did that trick in GE

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 01:59 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Yerss' is very good, I did not see that coming at all......
I also didn't see the Elektra King thing happening embarrasment

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 04:25 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

ah yes, that was a very good one too. Especially cause her cut-off ear got her off the hook... and her explanation to Bond the second time yes
good job silver eek!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by silver_tears
Yerss' is very good, I did not see that coming at all......

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 06:17 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I'm a pro smokin'

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 06:18 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

at what? wink

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 06:48 PM
silver_tears

Many things actually

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 06:49 PM
yerssot

could you make a list?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 06:50 PM
silver_tears

What for? ninja

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 06:51 PM
yerssot

to dazzle me wink

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 08:16 PM
silver_tears

Haven't I already?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 08:21 PM
yerssot

this is to dazzle me even when you're not around wink

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 08:22 PM
silver_tears

Hmmm I dunno

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 08:25 PM
yerssot

you don't like to dazzle people?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 08:25 PM
silver_tears

I don't feel the need to wink

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 08:27 PM
yerssot

you do it naturally? wink

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 08:51 PM
silver_tears

that's the one

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 08:53 PM
yerssot

the tex-style? *shivers*

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 08:53 PM
silver_tears

Better wink

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 08:55 PM
yerssot

well, it couldn't have been worse wink

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 08:55 PM