KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Why didn't Bond go after Irma Bunt?

Why didn't Bond go after Irma Bunt?
Started by: lordofwar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lordofwar

Why didn't Bond go after Irma Bunt?

I wish Bond would have killed off that German *****. She was such a hateful character in OHMSS. She was the one (not Blofield) that pulled the trigger and killed Tracy Bond. He should be finding the one who shot his wife.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 11:36 AM
lordofwar is currently offline Click here to Send lordofwar a Private Message Find more posts by lordofwar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

but he was too broken to do anything..

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 11:38 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

they were going to do it, it was planned... DAF starts with Bond killing SPECTRE agents and that stayed but originally he was looking for her, yes...
Only problem is: the woman that played her died a month or two later due to a heartattack so they cancelled the plans

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 12:38 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordofwar

They could just change the actress. Look at how many actors played Blofield.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 06:07 AM
lordofwar is currently offline Click here to Send lordofwar a Private Message Find more posts by lordofwar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

you're right there, but for some reason they simply gave up on that idea and went to an entire new story

it would have been of course better if they did go after her and that she got killed but don't forget that in one of the drafts the brother of Auric Goldfinger would be the mainvillain... ... sometimes they do such things messed

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 05:46 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

quote: (post)
Originally posted by yerssot
They were going to do it, it was planned... DAF starts with Bond killing SPECTRE agents and that stayed but originally he was looking for her, yes...

Only problem is: the woman that played her died a month or two later due to a heartattack so they cancelled the plans.

Originally posted by lordofwar
They could just change the actress. Look at how many actors played Blofield.

Originally posted by yerssot
You're right there, but for some reason they simply gave up on that idea and went to an entire new story.

Heh - y'know it's funny. I made a thread on this EXACT same topic about, oh, 18 months ago. And I never got an answer to my query. But now it seems that you, old boy, have known the truth all along! Heh - you've been holding out on me all this time stick out tongue ; unless, of course, you only recently found out this information ...

Still ... it's nice to finally know the truth. What's your source on this info, btw?

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 01:12 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Originally posted by Ahnold
Heh - y'know it's funny. I made a thread on this EXACT same topic about, oh, 18 months ago. And I never got an answer to my query. But now it seems that you, old boy, have known the truth all along! Heh - you've been holding out on me all this time stick out tongue ; unless, of course, you only recently found out this information ...

Still ... it's nice to finally know the truth. What's your source on this info, btw?

unfortunatly, old chap, I found the info after the question got raised again... Mi6 (mi6.co.uk) just had her section updated with trivia about said movie that revealed it

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 11:20 PM
Head Honcho

He didn't go after Irma BUNT yeah. But I think this is only because the producers were grateful to her indeed. A married "family Father" Bond would be the last thing the producers would ever want. In fact Bunt had saved them of lots of troubles such as portraying him as an obsessed adulterer smile Banging girls faster only to return home earlier with grocery bags and bring medication for their new-born babies etc.

So since they were so grateful to "Fraulein Bunt" that they'd just let go of the character smile instead of just replacing her after the actress died.

Cheers,
Kerem E

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 10:46 PM
Head Honcho is currently offline Click here to Send Head Honcho a Private Message Find more posts by Head Honcho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Why didn't Lazenby return for the role?

Answer: [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Nas said Life's A ***** in 1994.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 04:35 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote