KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » How many Bond films will Craig make?

How many Bond films will Craig make?
Started by: lordofwar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lordofwar

How many Bond films will Craig make?

Connery-6
Lazenby-1
Moore-7
Dalton-2
Brosnan-4
Craig-?

He's reportedly contracted to do 3. Will he end up like Dalton doing only two films? If he turns out a good Bond, they'll probably keep him for a few more. What do you think?.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 05:54 AM
lordofwar is currently offline Click here to Send lordofwar a Private Message Find more posts by lordofwar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I've honestly not seen him in anything other than Tomb Raider and his performance there I thought was average at best so I'm guessing the one only erm

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 09:23 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

a half of a movie erm

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 09:24 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

One. He's a Lazenby.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 02:44 AM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I heard he would do 3 yeah.
Don't forget that after CR, they can't return to a 'normal' movie with M, Q, Charles and such like nothing happened so I guess he'll do his 3

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 10:54 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

(who is charles? that CIA guy?)

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 04:05 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

the black guy

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 12:30 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

oh.. I know now. happy

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 12:04 PM
yerssot

I knew before

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 07:50 PM
Clovie

of course you did. huh

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 07:55 PM
silver_tears

I don't remember any charles embarrasment

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 08:18 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

you have to rewach/watch for th first time ALL the movies now yes

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 09:24 PM
silver_tears

Some of us don't have that kind of time yes you know, those of us with lives and all.....

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 10:04 PM
Clovie

yes, because I'm dead.
and you didn't even bother to go to my funeral. It was very unkind of you sad

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 10:05 PM
silver_tears

I only attend funerals of people I've actually liked sadly happy

And now back to topic please.........

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 10:07 PM
Syren
dreaming

Irene, she was on topic and you just had to get your nasty comments in, and then you had the cheek to tell her to get back on topic.

Also, Daniel Craig was in film called Layer Cake, if your busy schedule allows it perhaps you could take the time to watch that, hmm? His performance is well above average, IMO wink

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 11:02 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

He was also in Enduring Love, adapted from the Ian McEwan novel..he was absolutely amazing in that movie..very promising..yes

Rhys Ifans and Samantha Morton where also in it..Check it out if you can..it's an awesome but slightly disturbing movie..happy

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 10:33 PM
Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Syren
Irene, she was on topic and you just had to get your nasty comments in, and then you had the cheek to tell her to get back on topic.

Also, Daniel Craig was in film called Layer Cake, if your busy schedule allows it perhaps you could take the time to watch that, hmm? His performance is well above average, IMO wink

Spot on syren, it was I who went off topic and it was I who was nasty yes brilliant conclusions you've drawn.

And if you were referring the Layer Cake comment to me, I'm well aware of him acting in that, Sienna Miller was in it as well.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 11:56 PM
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

Perhaps maybe 5 Bond movies.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 04:54 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

Too bad some people lack the virtue of kindness roll eyes (sarcastic) meh.

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 12:16 AM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote