KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Felix Leiter

Felix Leiter
Started by: Alpha-7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Alpha-7
No.1

Gender: Male
Location: Here

Felix Leiter

I have spent some time reading the recent discussions concerning Felix Leiter on these boards and I thought that it might be fun and beneficial to find out which Leiter people like the most.

My personal favourite is Jack Lord from Dr. No. Although, I should admit that I may be slightly biased as I am a huge fan of his work in Hawaii Five-O!!


__________________


Thanks to Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2010 04:30 PM
Alpha-7 is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha-7 a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha-7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
003
God

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Heaven

I have always thought that David Hedison did a great job in the role and that is why he did so in two movies.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2010 09:08 PM
003 is currently offline Click here to Send 003 a Private Message Find more posts by 003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChocolateCake
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Oxfordshire, England

Jeffrey Wright. He is a solid actor and he brings something new and refreshing to the role.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2010 09:32 PM
ChocolateCake is currently offline Click here to Send ChocolateCake a Private Message Find more posts by ChocolateCake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha-7
No.1

Gender: Male
Location: Here

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ChocolateCake
Jeffrey Wright. He is a solid actor and he brings something new and refreshing to the role.


I also think that Wright has been a revelation in the role.


__________________


Thanks to Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2010 01:53 PM
Alpha-7 is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha-7 a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha-7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
003
God

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Heaven

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ChocolateCake
Jeffrey Wright. He is a solid actor and he brings something new and refreshing to the role.


Wright is truly awful and I hope that he like Craig does not return.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2010 02:42 AM
003 is currently offline Click here to Send 003 a Private Message Find more posts by 003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: where your not.

Re: Felix Leiter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Alpha-7
I have spent some time reading the recent discussions concerning Felix Leiter on these boards and I thought that it might be fun and beneficial to find out which Leiter people like the most.

My personal favourite is Jack Lord from Dr. No. Although, I should admit that I may be slightly biased as I am a huge fan of his work in Hawaii Five-O!!


yeah same here and I think I also suffer from being biased as well since I also am a huge fan of his work from Hawaii Five-O!! as well. cool when i get past my bias for Lord, I would probably say my second favorite actor to play him is Cec Linder from GoldFinger.I thought he had a really good rapport with Connery and they really clicked well together with each other on screen.


__________________

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jul 17th, 2010 at 06:13 PM

Old Post Jul 17th, 2010 06:10 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: where your not.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zoom
Wright is truly awful and I hope that he like Craig does not return.


Do you always have to take things so personal and attack a posters choice? this thread was made to list your favorite actor.there is no right or wrong here.you dont like that choice fine,but let people express their opinions without attacking their choices for once.


__________________

Old Post Jul 17th, 2010 06:16 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha-7
No.1

Gender: Male
Location: Here

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zoom
Wright is truly awful and I hope that he like Craig does not return.


I can't help thinking that you only post these comments to get a rise out of people.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah same here and I think I also suffer from being biased as well since I also am a huge fan of his work from Hawaii Five-O!! as well. cool when i get past my bias for Lord, I would probably say my second favorite actor to play him is Cec Linder from GoldFinger.I thought he had a really good rapport with Connery and they really clicked well together with each other on screen.


I too like Cec Linder the way in which he and Connery bounced off each other was fantastic.


__________________


Thanks to Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2010 11:21 PM
Alpha-7 is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha-7 a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha-7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
003
God

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Heaven

You people only rise to it because you can't stand that you all like inferior actors.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2010 11:31 PM
003 is currently offline Click here to Send 003 a Private Message Find more posts by 003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Power
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Germany

I am a huge fan of Jeffrey Wright's. I think he has been great in the two outings he has had.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2010 12:15 AM
The Power is currently offline Click here to Send The Power a Private Message Find more posts by The Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer11
Stalker

Gender: Male
Location: Outside Olivia Wilde's house.

I would say that it is between Jack Lord and Jeffrey Wright in my eyes.


__________________


Thanks to Scythe for the sig and avatar.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2010 11:35 PM
Wanderer11 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer11 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ChocolateCake
Jeffrey Wright. He is a solid actor and he brings something new and refreshing to the role.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2010 03:54 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: where your not.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Alpha-7
I can't help thinking that you only post these comments to get a rise out of people.

AGREED.

I too like Cec Linder the way in which he and Connery bounced off each other was fantastic.


Just wondering,who is YOUR second choice after Lord? smile


__________________

Old Post Jul 20th, 2010 07:44 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: where your not.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 003
You people only rise to it because you can't stand that you all like inferior actors.


yeah this guy is trolling.He just he cant stand to hear the truth that his idol Brosnan was let go from playing Bond anymore cause they saw how horrible his acting was. big grin The official version they gave was that he was too old to play the role anymore but they only told him that to avoid hurting his feelings that they did not think he was a good actor. big grin proof in the pudding on that is Roger Moore was MUCH older than Brosnan was and he got to go out on his own terms since he did a good job with it. big grin


__________________

Old Post Jul 20th, 2010 08:02 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
003
God

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Heaven

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah this guy is trolling.He just he cant stand to hear the truth that his idol Brosnan was let go from playing Bond anymore cause they saw how horrible his acting was. big grin The official version they gave was that he was too old to play the role anymore but they only told him that to avoid hurting his feelings that they did not think he was a good actor. big grin proof in the pudding on that is Roger Moore was MUCH older than Brosnan was and he got to go out on his own terms since he did a good job with it. big grin


Just because you seem to know nothing about acting does not mean that Brosnan was let go because of his. The man had brought the franchise back on track and he was a huge hit with fans. It just appears that you don't have taste.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2010 05:21 AM
003 is currently offline Click here to Send 003 a Private Message Find more posts by 003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: where your not.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wanderer11
I would say that it is between Jack Lord and Jeffrey Wright in my eyes.


Be careful,the troll will attack your opinion for not agreeing with him. roll eyes (sarcastic)


__________________

Old Post Jul 21st, 2010 07:25 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
003
God

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Heaven

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Be careful,the troll will attack your opinion for not agreeing with him. roll eyes (sarcastic)


I attack your opinion because you are foolish enough to believe that Craig and Wright are good actors.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2010 02:15 PM
003 is currently offline Click here to Send 003 a Private Message Find more posts by 003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha-7
No.1

Gender: Male
Location: Here

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Just wondering,who is YOUR second choice after Lord? smile


My second favourite would easily be Jeffrey Wright. I love the way he has come into the role and just stamped his authority all over it.


__________________


Thanks to Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2010 02:37 PM
Alpha-7 is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha-7 a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha-7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: where your not.

oh really? oh,okay.


__________________

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2010 03:17 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starmaker
Strange

Gender: Male
Location: Im your house

Jack Lord. He set the bar for all who followed.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2010 02:02 PM
Starmaker is currently offline Click here to Send Starmaker a Private Message Find more posts by Starmaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 02:47 AM.
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Felix Leiter

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.