KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Medal of Honor Rising Sun

Medal of Honor Rising Sun
Started by: Tex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tex
Yumsz

Cool Medal of Honor Rising Sun

I'm like totally counting the days till it comes out!
Anyone else hella excited? stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 09:58 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

I'm gonna have to wait a little while longer,due to my geographical postioning and its handling of games releases. As for the game itself when it does reach our shores im definitley gonna purchase it,i regard the MoH series as one of my favourite game franchises ever and have played nearly the entire series on all its available formats. My favourites amongst the series are MoH: Frontline and MoH (The Original) all of the series so far have been situated in and around Europe and highlights the conflict that took place between the Allies and the Axis, MoH: Rising Sun moves the entire story and situation but screenshots have indicated that the MoH look is still maintained,this game (and more to the point the entire MoH series) is a must for all FPS fans regardless of the format they use.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 06:55 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Have you noticed the improved graphics? smokin'

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 06:59 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

ive got it

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 08:06 AM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

How's that possible? It doesn't come out till next month? confused

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 02:33 PM
carnage713

i love the moh series. did they improve the graphics?

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 09:50 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Yup

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 11:57 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I'm more excited for Call of Duty which is coming out tuesday for PC.

It's alot like MOH but supposedly better.

Also I'm waiting for the next PC sequel to the MOH series, Pacific Assault. Looks pretty nifty.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 12:00 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

*jealous*

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 12:18 AM
BackFire

Yeah, PC rules console as far as FPS's are concerned.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 12:19 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

So you already have your super computer built awaiting DOOM III?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 12:20 AM
Dagons Blade
I'll Take The Job

The timing couldn't be better because Call Of Duty and MOH Rising Sun are about to go head to head. Call Of Duty is being hailed as the "MOH Killer" and I think that's pretty tall in it's mission description. MOH was the real deal and I enjoyed every minute of it and it's expansion packs.
They even had the balls to pay attention to the accurate weapins of the day, including the STG-44 Sturmgewehr, the father of the AK-47.

THIS weapon was the best automatic ever produced inthat time period, and if Germany had more time to get more of them out...there would have been some trouble for the Allies, as casuaties as a result of this particalar weapon were quite high.

MOH Rising Sun switches to the Japanese theatre of ops,and follows 2 brothers as they go their separate ways ( I think one goes to North Africa and the main character goes to the Pacific.) ANyway, can't wait! I can only hope (and pray) that my meager 800 mhz processor, 384 MEGS RAM and 64 MEG ATI Radeon 9000 can handle the workload..

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 12:22 AM
Dagons Blade is currently offline Click here to Send Dagons Blade a Private Message Find more posts by Dagons Blade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Nah, I'm waiting for the release to get a bit closer before buying a new one. I'll probably get one in april for my birthday wink

The computer I have is fine, it will run games decently untill then.

Doom 3 isn't coming out for a while anyways...

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 12:22 AM
Dagons Blade
I'll Take The Job

Oh heck! Forgot all about DOOM 3-seems that things have been very quiet about that game, which means something realy big is probabaly coming-the screenshots are fantastic! Thanks for reminding me Backfire! smile

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 12:24 AM
Dagons Blade is currently offline Click here to Send Dagons Blade a Private Message Find more posts by Dagons Blade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Actually, Call of Duty and Rising Sun won't be going head to head, since they are on too completely different platforms.

Call of Duty is a PC exclusive, while Rising Sun is a console exclusive...If I'm not mistaken.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 12:28 AM
Dagons Blade
I'll Take The Job

Well at least if they don't go head to head....the success of MOH (if it is a console game) will determine it's value as a PC game. And THEN the sparks will fly if it's as good as they say it is. In any case, this is such a cool time to be a gamer..so much coming out and so soon! Hell I'm 40 as of this year, and I NEVER had this much fun! Bring them games on!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 12:32 AM