KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Twisted Metal 2

Twisted Metal 2
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

Twisted Metal 2

this was the best playstation game in my opinion and also the best twisted metal out of all what 5 i think it is and if neone wants to know the minion password is to click on the back buttons at the same time and thenup down andleft then u should get minion

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 06:31 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Awesome game, a shame that III sucked outright and IV didn't live up to expectations... but Black is one of the best PS2 games IMO.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 04:37 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
madmonkey

3 was terrible and black wasen't verry good eather but a least theres 2 to fall back on

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 05:54 PM
madmonkey is currently offline Click here to Send madmonkey a Private Message Find more posts by madmonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

What's wrong with Black? confused

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 05:55 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

Are you kidding me? Black was amazing...3 and 4 were terrible, but 2 and black held the series together.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 06:12 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

OMG hail Twisted Metal 2!! I looove TM2, it still holds as best TM ever made, then the first TM would take 2nd place, and then TM : Black in 3rd. (IMO)

back then though, my ps was having disc read errors and someone told me that it wasnt the ps, it was the cd's, so I sold them *sniff* sad

My fave TM2 character was Twister, woot~

3 and 4..... lets just not talk about those, they arent worthy of mentioning. The only thing half-decent about those were the soundtracks

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 10:09 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

TM2 was good but it definitely wasnt the best on PSone. that honor goes to Resident Evil 3 yes

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 02:23 AM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

3 was awful. 4 was better than 3 but still awful. 1 and 2 were fun. Black was best from the series. anyone got any news on new TM game?

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 02:37 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

2 was good, I've only played 2,and 3 and 3 sucked but 2 was good

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 02:55 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

i got 3 instead of 2 (i thought the cover looked better) 3 SUCKS SO MUCH

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 03:46 AM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

in all honesty you havent played twisted metal til you played TM 2 . Although I must say, the music for the final stage in TM1 is just so invigorating. Like hell itself geysering at your every whim. I even love TM1's musical ambience, like the distorted icecream truck noise and childrens laughter

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 09:40 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

I love all TM games. Great series. 2 was my fav.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 07:19 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

TM2 was awesome .... TM black ... was also awesome ... i havent played the original . sad
but 3 and 4 totally sucked .. and im not even got start on how bad small brawl was .. or whatever it was called

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 12:45 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

I dont know if its 1 or 2 that I play but Twisted Metal is kick ass overall.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 03:25 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

The original's a typical original. Good times, but once its better sequals (2 and Black) come out, there's no turning back.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 02:48 AM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

DeNiro sure picks the good games to talk about rock

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 04:27 AM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

rock He most definetly does! rock

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 04:38 AM