KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » N-Gage

N-Gage
Started by: movie_freak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
movie_freak

N-Gage

Anyone thinking getting Nokia's N-gage??

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 01:39 AM
movie_freak is currently offline Click here to Send movie_freak a Private Message Find more posts by movie_freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

I played the Lara Croft game and its ace. The graphics are awesome for a cellphone.Easy to play too.
I would really like to try Sonic! There are so many!!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 01:42 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dagons Blade
I'll Take The Job

The price on this baby went down from 300-some to 195, as I was informed by a friend who works for EB in our local mall. A sure sign that it's not as hot as people thought it would be, or that something NEW is coming out, and the price wars have just begun, as well as the holidays being just around the old corner. Could get interesting...

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 05:40 AM
Dagons Blade is currently offline Click here to Send Dagons Blade a Private Message Find more posts by Dagons Blade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

it sounds very cool, but i'll keep on the lookout for a competitior dagons blade smile

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 06:17 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by Dagons Blade
The price on this baby went down from 300-some to 195, as I was informed by a friend who works for EB in our local mall. A sure sign that it's not as hot as people thought it would be, or that something NEW is coming out, and the price wars have just begun, as well as the holidays being just around the old corner. Could get interesting...

Here the price is 300€ (around that) it hasnt gone up or down.
Its a cellphone with lots of cool tricks but a cellphone. I wont buy it cos the games are all that interests me and for that I'd buy a game boy or something like that. Also the way you speak in it is kinda weird messed

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 04:19 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

This N-Gage is way toooo expensive!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 04:55 PM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

I think its cheap. Compared to other cellphones.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 05:49 PM
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

is it better then gamboy advance?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 08:20 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

The N-gage is without a doubt the worst system released the last 5 years. It's already flopped and no one wants the POS.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 09:15 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

The games are too expensive thumb down

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 09:46 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

I liked the graphics. But its still just a cellphone.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 11:38 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I've heard terrible things about Ngage

It's graphics are good but the games suck, they are all old crappy games that no one likes anymore.

Gimme a Gameboy Advance SP anyday.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 11:53 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

But you do have to admit that being able to play wireless games with friends across the world is pretty kewl raver

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 12:19 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

another thing, it costs like 9000 bucks, it's so expensive. You could buy a brand new computer for the price of that little thing.

Yeah Tex, it's a cool concept. But there are no games worthy of playing really. They are all old PS1 releases that had their day in the sun 7 years ago. Not worth the cash.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 12:20 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Well I dont play PS1. What I like about it is just well playing cool games. Cos my cell games suck. I wont buy it but i think its cool plus it does other things. You cant compare it to game boy and such, its a cellphone.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 08:19 PM
jinXed by JaNx

ok it's 300$ any one who would pay for this is insanly out of there mind. all it is is a cell phone, with a handfull of games that already exist. Why not just buy a gameboy with hundreds of original games. Infact most all of the games on N-gage are out for the gameboy. You can also hook the gameboy up to your T.v to play it on a full screen. There is nothing special about N-gage. just another stunt to make money. Anyway if your really into handheld systems just wait for sony's system thats comming out very shortly. you will even be able to play PS1 games on this new handheld system

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 08:58 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

quote:
Originally posted by Kes
Well I dont play PS1. What I like about it is just well playing cool games. Cos my cell games suck. I wont buy it but i think its cool plus it does other things. You cant compare it to game boy and such, its a cellphone.

Just get a gameboy advance SP for 1/3 of the price of an Ngage. Better games, better system layout, better design.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 09:36 PM
Hegemon875
Archvillain

I'd rather get the new handheld from sony, it's performance is supposed to be somewhere between a PS1 and a PS2.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 10:37 PM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire
Just get a gameboy advance SP for 1/3 of the price of an Ngage. Better games, better system layout, better design.

BF you dont understand what I'm saying.
By buying a gameboy I have to buy games and I'm not really into that.
What I mean is my sisters cellphone cost 500€, this 1 costs 300€ and has at least 1 game which is way cooler then any other cellphone games. Plus music and other cellphone gadgets.I'd never buy it but thats my point big grin

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 08:54 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Does the N-Gage function as a MP3 player?

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 09:01 PM