KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Upcoming Games

Upcoming Games
Started by: movie_freak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
movie_freak

Upcoming Games

What upcoming games are you planning to get?

For me i wanna get:
FFX-2
Time Crisis 3
Counter Strike: Condition Zero

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 01:42 AM
movie_freak is currently offline Click here to Send movie_freak a Private Message Find more posts by movie_freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

XIII - PC
True Crime - X-box
Half-Life 2 -PC
More that I've forgotten

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 08:49 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

Any new horror games like Silent hill!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 09:54 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Metroid Prime II
The next Mario
Medal of Honor: Rising Sun

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 02:23 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

Metal Gear Solid for Gamecube
Doom 3 for PC
Metroid Prime 2
Resident Evil 4 for Gamecube

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 05:01 PM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

The Matrix online, hope its better than enter the matrix sick

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 12:47 PM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SiriusBlackRIP

Half-Life 2 - PC
Deus Ex 2 - PC
True Crime - XBOX
T.H.U.G - XBOX
Matrix Online - PC

'The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think that it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. There is a lot of denial in this ride, the ride, in fact, is made up of denial. It goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time and they begin to question, is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride..." And we... kill those people. Ha ha "Shut him up." "We have a lot invested in this ride. Shut him up. Look at my furrows of worry. Look at my big bank account and my family. This just has to be real." Just a ride. But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok. But it doesn't matter because: It's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money. A choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money that we spend on weapons and defences each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace.' - the late prophet Bill Hicks.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 04:48 PM
SiriusBlackRIP is currently offline Click here to Send SiriusBlackRIP a Private Message Find more posts by SiriusBlackRIP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Doom 3 - PC
Half Life 2 - PC
BC - XBox
Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater - PS2
Star Wars : Galaxies - PC
& Tribes - PS2

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 05:06 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

The ones im looking forward to and have been for some time are DOOM3,PC. Ninja gaiden,Xbox. Metal gear solid(snake eater),PS2.
silent genocide,Pc. FFX-2,PS2, Grand theft oughta, Xbox. Postal 2,PS2-Xbox.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 07:24 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Just can't wait for Doom3smile

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 07:25 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

kh2-ps2
matrix online-ps2
i cant get it but jedi academy i think thats it-x-box

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 01:07 AM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

matrix online -pc
joint operations - pc
halo 2 - xbox
lord of the rings the battle for middle earth - pc

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 12:05 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

quote:
Originally posted by el_barto
kh2-ps2
matrix online-ps2
i cant get it but jedi academy i think thats it-x-box

matrix online for PC isnt do out till late next year so the ps2 version probley wont be out if it even does (which i doubt) wont be out till 05'

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 01:25 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

it wont be and it would suck if it did

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 05:33 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I'm mostly a console person (Xbox) so these games are the ones I'm really looking forward to:

Fable
Doom 3
Halo2
BC
X-men legends
Jade Empire
Splinter Cell: Pandora tomorrow
Syberia II

and I should be getting Gladiator: Sword of Vengence today.

Last edited by WanderingDroid on Nov 5th, 2003 at 01:17 AM

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 12:31 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lulu
beauty babe

FFX-2
KH2
resident Evil 4 for Gamecube
and some other games that i can't remember.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 09:34 PM
Lulu is currently offline Click here to Send Lulu a Private Message Find more posts by Lulu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dundarz
Buy! Buy! Buy!

Call Of Duty (PC)
Broken Sword : The Sleeping Dragon (PC)
XIII (PC)
Contract JACK (PC)
Mario Kart DD (GC)
Glass Rose (PS2)
Mojib Ribbon (PS2)
Time Crisis 3 (PS2)

There are probably more but i can't of them right now.

"You are so blind! You so do not understand! You weren't there at the beginning. You don't know how good it was. How important. This is it for you. This jumped-up firework display of a toy advert. People like you make me sick. Whats wrong with you? Now, I don't care if you've saved up all your 50p's. Ok. Take your pocket money and get out! ..... What a prick."

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 02:21 PM
dundarz is currently offline Click here to Send dundarz a Private Message Find more posts by dundarz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

FFX-2

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 10:55 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doohass

quote:
Originally posted by slayer
Any new horror games like Silent hill!

Hey man if you have PS2 ( I don't know if they have this game for other systems). If you want a good horror game, you should check out Fatal Frame 2: Crimson Butterfly, I think it should be out this month. The first one is also scary as hell, I only watched someone play it. But OMG!! It's so freaky.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 11:11 PM
Doohass is currently offline Click here to Send Doohass a Private Message Find more posts by Doohass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lag

HALO 2 first and for most. I'm a huge fan of HALO and can't wait to take out some of you on Live.
Half Life 2 It's been far to long since the last one came out and I can't wait for this. Especially after seeing the graphics and reading the ideas they've came up with.
Doom 3 Another FPS that looks gorgeous. I'm a huge FPS fan and can't wait for these to hit stores.
Fable If it's anything like Morrowind then I'll love it.
Solid Snake Snake Eater Another Installment that is sure to blow my mind again.
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow The first one is still mind blowing every time I pick it up and this one will be Live, I've heard, and that only means it will be better.
X-men Legends Being a long time fan of comics and the X-Men, I can't not look out for this game. I even like the crappy games Marvel puts out.
Matrix Online Even though the screen shots I've seen look like crap hopefully it makes up in game-play and depth.
Full Spectrum Warrior The grand daddy of all squad based tactical games. This game will do better than any of you think. Made straight from the U.S. Army, the realism of this game will be enough to be a best seller and maybe even game of the year.
Ghost Recon: Island Thunder I know this already came out and I've played it a number of times Live, but I still haven't bought it.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 03:31 AM
Lag is currently offline Click here to Send Lag a Private Message Find more posts by Lag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote